朋友们 朋友们
Amigos, amigos.
和平 和平
Peace. Peace.
和平
Paz.
天哪 好像真的有用
Shit, I think it's actually working.
该死
Shit!
他死了吗
Is he dead?
吃了那么多枪子儿 应该死了吧
I mean, he took a lot of bullets. I think so.
我们得去看看 去看看他是不是还活着
Oh, we got to check, we got to check, see if he's still alive.
-他死了 -嗯
- He dead. - Yeah.
他绝对死透了
He fucking dead.
好的 好的 说不定咱们不出声 他们就会走
Okay, okay, maybe if we just stay quiet, they'll leave.
-我喜欢这个计划 -嗯
- I like that plan. - Yeah.
-嗯 没错 -胡安 奥蒂斯
- Yeah. Yeah. - Juan, Ortiz,
进去看看 碰到目击者 格杀勿论
Go inside. If there's any witnesses, kill them.
-我讨厌这个计划 快走 -我们得等等
- I hate that plan. Go. - We need to wait.
他妈的 快关门 关门 关门
Fuck. Close it, close it, close it.
顶住 顶住
Hold it, hold it.
我们还有真子弹吗
Hey, do we got any more real bullets?
我已经看过了 全是空包弹
I checked already, they're blanks.
什么叫全是空包弹
What do you mean, they fucking blanks?
难道这里的一切都是道具吗
Is everything in here a fucking prop?
那把刀呢 我捅伤你的那把刀
What about the knife? The knife I stabbed you with.
那把就是伸缩刀 用的是假血
Oh, it was retractable. Fake blood.
该死
Oh, shit!
你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢
Are you fucking kidding me?!
该死 快跑
Shit. Go, go, go, go.
猫胆虫威
第一季 第九集
凯文
Kevin?
怎么了
Yeah?
万一出了事
If anything happens,
咱们不能活着离开
and we don't get out of here alive,
-我只想让你知道... -别说了
- I just want you to know that... - Stop.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
靠 你要说的不是这个 对吧
Shit, you were gonna say something else, weren't you?
你想说的是能认识我很高兴吗
You gonna say it was nice knowing me?
-是啊 -妈的
- Yeah. - Fuck me!
我们都快死了 你说点好听的骗骗我不行吗
We're about to die. You could have at least lied.
反正你这一周都在骗我
I mean, you been lying this entire week.
再骗骗我也没差
Wouldn't have made that big of a difference.
抱歉 我是被雇来演戏的
I'm sorry. I was hired to play a role,
他们给我好多钱呢
and they paid me a lot of money.
真的很多
Like, a lot.
你说这些根本没帮助好吗
You're not making it any better.
越描越黑
You're actually making it a lot worse.
-嘘 你听到那动静了吗 -该死 他们来了
- Shh. Did you hear that? - Shit, they're coming.
-快装死 -什么 不要
- Play dead. - What? No.
他们走进来 看见我们死了 就会离开了
They'll walk in here, they'll see that we're dead, then they'll leave.
但我们是怎么死的
But how-how did we die?
我听不见你说话 哥已经生命垂危了
I can't hear you, I'm dying.
什么情况
What the...
你听到那声音了吗
Did you hear that?
嗯 应该是奥蒂斯的叫声
Yeah. I think it's Ortiz.
那你还愣着干啥
Then what the fuck are you waiting for?!
这他妈又不是什么深奥的玩意
It's not fucking rocket science.
敢踢我 贱♥人♥ 让你尝尝哥的飞腿
Kick me, bitch? Well, kick this!
居然被你踢了两次 我颜面何存
Kick me twice, shame on me.
你踢我 我毙你
Kick me... shoot you...
每次我抬头 你都背对着我
Every time I look up, you're on your fucking back.
来吧 咱们离开这鬼地方
Come on, let's get the fuck out of here.
等等 停
Wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait. Hold it.
好了 继续走
Okay, come on.
和哥伦比亚毒枭交火 你觉得你能赢吗
You think you can win a gun fight with a Columbian drug lord?
当然不能 我们英国没枪
No. We don't have guns in England.
你不是说你是费城北部来的吗
Didn't you say you're from North Philly?
你干什么呢 我不能正着接抢
What are you doing? I can't take the gun like that.
你反着给我
Give it to me right.
嗯 罗恩会很骄傲的
Yeah. Ron would be proud.
闭嘴吧 "罗恩会很骄傲的"
Shut up, "Ron would be proud."
罗恩会很骄傲的
Ron would be proud.
该死
Shit!
快逃 快快快 操 操
Go, go, go, go. Go, go. Fuck. Fuck.
不好
Oh. No.
好了 我去分散那家伙的注意力
Okay, I'm gonna create a distraction,
然后你就直接开枪打他
and then you're gonna shoot the guy.
-行 -你准备好了吗
- Yeah. - Are you ready?
我已经彻底准备好了
I've never been more ready in my life.
我数到三 一 二...
On three. One, two...
等等 你别这么数
Wait, wait, wait, wait, don't-don't count like that.
你倒着数 三 二... 倒着数 这样我没那么紧张
Go the other way. Three, two... Like that. That's better for me.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
-冲冲冲 -看我的
- Go, go, go. - It's go time.
受死吧 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, motherfucker.
去死吧 操♥你♥妈♥的
Yeah, motherfucker!
该死的
Goddamn it...
你住手 我没子弹了 没子弹了 他妈的
Fuckin' stop. I'm out! I'm out! I'm out! Fuck!
他妈的 差点就干♥死♥他了
Fuck. Almost got him.
-是啊 可不是吗 -是啊
- Yeah, you did. - Yeah.
好了 他在换弹夹
Okay, he's reloading.
-快跟我来 -好
- Follow me, quick. - Okay.
慢点 等等我 等等我
Wait, wait. Wait for me. Wait for me.
该死 不敢相信我居然没打中他
Damn it. I can't believe I missed his ass.
我都瞄准他了 准星
I had him. The sight.
肯定是准星出了问题 这玩意偏了...
It's got to be the sight. The sight is off...
不 凯文 你就是准头太差
No, Kevin, you just can't shoot for shit.
我们得动脑子
We need to think.
这里肯定有我们可以利用的东西
There has to be something in here we can use.
你猜猜什么东西我们没法用 这把枪 没子弹了
Guess what we can't use. This. It's out of bullets.
也没有其他弹夹可以换
I ain't got no more bullets.
凯文 专注
Kevin, focus.
都是道具
It's props.
这里他妈全是没用的道具
It's a bunch of fucking props over here.
我有办法了
Whoop, there it is.
天哪 不要啊 天哪 不要啊
Oh, hell no! Oh, hell no!
天哪 不 要 啊
Oh, hell no-no-no-no...
逮到你了 混账
Got you, motherfucker!
该死
Shit.
好好好好
Okay, okay, okay, okay...
稳住他
Hold his ass.
你以为之前就算完了是吧
You thought it was over, didn't you?
但我可是有帮手的
But I don't travel alone.
我有朋友帮我
No. I got my friends with me.
让我给你介绍一下左青龙和右白虎
Let me introduce you to Mr. Fuck Shit and Mr. Up.
-凯文 别废话了 -好 不不 我
- Kevin, shut up! - Okay. No, no, I--
我还有话要说 但我 制住他 吃老子一拳
I got more, but I can-- Hold him. Motherfucker...
靠
Shit!
我还以为你把他的腿也制住了
I thought you had his feet!
该死的 终于
Shit. Yeah.
-咱们搞定他了 -是我搞定的
- We got his ass. - I got him.
团队之中不分你我嘛 来击个掌
Ain't no "I" in "team." Put it up here.
咱们走吧 来 当心脚下
Let's get out of here. Come on. Watch your step.
当心脚下 咱们走
Watch your step. Let's go.
那家伙直接踹中了我的鼻子 臭混♥蛋♥
He kicked me right in the fucking nose, the son of a bitch.
快跑 快跑
Run. Run.
等等 乔丹
Wait a minute. Jordan.
乔丹 慢点 前面是悬崖
Jordan, slow down. It's a cliff.
前面是悬崖 悬崖
It's a cliff! It's a cliff!
牛逼啊
Oh, shit.
-快来 咱们得赶快离开 -不行
- Come on, we've got to go. - I can't.
我做不到 太宽了
I can't do that. That's too far.
抱歉
I'm sorry.