你为什么不愿意说你爱我
Why didn't you say you love me back?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们才开始了解彼此 然后...
We're j-- we're just kind of getting to know each other, and...
在我崩了你之前 有什么遗言要说吗
Any last words before I blow your brains out?
别开枪 好吗
Don't shoot me, okay?
别这么做
You ain't got to do this.
别这么做
You ain't got to do this, man.
嗯
Yeah.
你就让我...
Just let me...
你干嘛怪叫
Why are you doing that?
住口
Cut it out!
停下
Stop it!
我杀你的时候 你得直视着我
You look at me when I kill you.
看着我
Look at me!
我知道上面什么也没有
I know that there's nothing up there.
该死
Shit.
回家去
Go home.
我相信肯定有某个真英雄正缺一个傻副手
I'm sure there's a real hero somewhere in need of a goofy sidekick.
至少现在你不用独自面对了
Well, you're not alone... anymore.
我不会放手的 我保证
I've got you, I promise.
凯文
Kevin!
专注
Focus.
我欠你个人情
I owe you one.
猫胆虫威
第一季 第十集[本季终]
就跳一下 不难的
It's a simple jump.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
成功了
Yes.
醒醒 乔丹 不要
Come on. Jordan, no.
快起来 起来 乔丹 不
Come on, get up, get up. Jordan, no.
看看我 你看看我
Look at me, look at me.
不 别死 你别死
No. Don't you die, don't you die.
我不允许你死
I'm not gonna let you die.
拜托 乔丹 你...
Come on, Jordan, you c...
你不能 你不能死 不...
you can't, you can't die, not...
拜托 乔丹 起来 别死...
Come on, Jordan, get up. Don't d...
乔丹 乔丹
Jordan! Jordan!
我跳了 我跳过来了
I jumped. I got over here.
乔丹
Jordan?
我他妈跳过来了
I fucking jumped.
我他妈跳过来了
I fucking jumped.
我他妈...
I fucking...
呼吸
Breathe.
太棒了 杀青了 各位
Bravo. It's a wrap, everybody.
精彩
Bravo.
搞什么
The fuck...?
杀青
A wrap?
哈特探员
Agent Hart!
罗恩教练
Coach Ron?
真棒
Yeah!
-完工了 -是啊
- Yeah. - Oh, yeah.
他妈的什么情况
The fuck is happening?
兄弟 和你合作很愉快
Hey, man, it was good working with you.
别见怪 抱歉
No hard feelings, man. Sorry.
你好啊
Hi.
别吧 拜托 乔丹
Oh, no. Come on, Jordan.
这也是戏的一部分吗
This was a part of it, too?
是啊 抱歉 凯文
Yeah. Sorry, Kevin.
乔丹
Jordan.
我还以为我真的失去你了
But I really thought that I lost you.
-凯文 -别...
- Oh, Kevin. - No...
你还活着 我还是挺高兴的
Well, I guess I'm glad that you're alive.
电影的魔力嘛
Well, movie magic.
-很棒 -电影的魔力
- Very good. - Movie magic.
很棒
Very good
电影公♥司♥内部放映
六周后
乔丹 不要
Jordan, no.
快起来 起来
Come on, get up, get up.
乔丹 你不能 你不能死
Jordan, you can't do this. Don't die.
拜托 乔丹 起来 别死...
Come on, Jordan, get up. Don't d...
乔丹
Jordan!
乔丹
Jordan!
我做到了 我跳了 我跳过来了
I did it, I jumped. I got over here.
乔丹 我他妈跳过来了
Jordan? I fucking jumped.
我他妈跳过来了
I fucking jumped.
深切怀念
乔什·哈奈特
怎么样
Well?
这可能是我看过的最奇怪的电影
That may be the strangest movie I've ever seen.
又离奇 又暴♥力♥
So bizarre and-and... violent.
但却也...
And yet...
很真实
authentic.
这样的表演是教不出来的
You can't teach acting like that.
-所以你喜欢吗 -喜欢吗
- So you liked it? - Like it?
我喜欢肾形游泳池
I like kidney-shaped swimming pools.
我喜欢低脂蛋酒
I like reduced-fat eggnog.
这电影 我爱死了
This movie, I loved.
他爱这部电影
He loves it.
在属于你的动作电影里当主角的感觉怎么样
How does it feel to be a leading man in your own action movie?
凯文
Kevin.
-来吧 -要上台讲话了
- Please. - Oh, the center stage.
别 别鼓掌 停 各位
No, stop, stop. Guys.
这段经历让我学会两件事
Well, I learned two things.
第一 拍电影很危险
The first thing is that it's dangerous.
超级危险 我身上着火
It's dangerous as hell. I mean, I was set on fire,
我被棍子打头
I was hit in the head with a bat...
我被拳打脚踢
punched, kicked.
-我真的伤痕累累 -真搞笑
- I'm really gonna be scarred. - That was f...
不 我说真的 我不懂你们为什么会笑
No, I'm serious-- I don't know why you're laughing.
我认真的
I'm being very serious.
这家伙真的给我留下了心理阴影
I'm gonna have real issues because of this guy right here.
-好耶 -不
- Fuck yeah! - It's-- no...
这事不值得叫好 我是认真的
It's not a "fuck yeah." It's-it's a serious thing.
我学到的第二件事就是...
The second thing that I learned is that...
并不存在所谓主角
there's no such thing as a leading man.
因为没了其他合演者 你什么都不是
Because you're nothing without your costars.
你们教会了我这一点 谢谢你们 过来吧
And I had that in-in you guys, so thank you-- Come on.
过来吧 我说真的
Get up here. Seriously.
-都过来 -伙计
- Get up here. - Buddy.
来抱一个 抱一个
Take this in. Take it in with me.
等等 演员表上我的名字在首位吧
Wait, wait. Do I get top billing?
是的 你是领衔主演
Yeah. You have top billing.
那就好 我刚刚忘了问
Nice. I didn't-- I forgot to ask.
-是时候庆祝一下了 -没错
- Well, I think it's time to celebrate. - Yes!
看来咱们有了一部爆款影片
Looks like we've got a hit on our hands.
-克劳德 祝贺你 -是啊 是啊
- Claude. Congratulations. - Yeah, yeah.
祝贺各位
Congratulations, everybody.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
今天我们会给大家带来一个惊喜哦
we have a real treat for you today.
好了 你悠着点 别急着剧透
Okay-- wait, wait, wait, wait, easy with the spoilers.
咱们得营造一点戏剧性 铺垫一下
This requires a little dramatic buildup.
好 这就来
Okay. Here it is.
你也知道 我不太喜欢看那些动作大♥片♥
Now you know that I'm not a big fan of these high-budget action films.
又来了 她只喜欢那些华丽丽的国外小片
Here she goes again, with her love of fancy foreign films.
那是我独具慧眼 这就是我的铺垫
I have discerning taste. This is my buildup.
-不是你让我铺垫的吗 -你继续
- This is what you requested. - Continue.
这部克劳德·范德维尔德的作品深深打动了我
This movie by Claude Van De Velde moved me.
-我得说 -这部电影精彩至极
- I got to say. - It's an incredible film.
-并且... -我看了27遍
- And... - I've seen it 27 times.
范德维尔德死忠粉在此
Team Van De Velde right here.
这部电影中的英雄
The hero of this movie
不是你期待中的那些动作明星
is not the action star that you would expect.