剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
despite our quirks and foibles.
尽管我们各有各的怪癖和小缺点
Quirks and...?
怪癖和
Foibles.
小缺点
I don't know either of these.
我不知道这两个词是什么意思
Peculiar behavioral habits.
就是"奇怪的行为习惯"的意思
Oh.
哦
Nothing serious, nothing sinister.
没什么严重的或者邪异的
You've not joined a cult.
我们不是邪教
So, hands up who thinks
现在 举手表决一下
Lance should join an internet dating agency.
是否同意Lance参加线上相亲
Here we go. I'm not joining an internet dating agency.
又来了 我才不要线上相亲
It's not a subject for public conversation.
而且这也不是个可以公众讨论的话题
I think it's a lovely idea, Lance.
我觉得这主意不错呀 Lance
You could meet somebody really nice.
你可能会遇到一个非常好的人哟
Yeah. That's what I've been telling him.
对啊 我也是一直这么跟他说的
There's all different niche websites these days
现在网上有各式各样的相亲网站
catering for all different tastes.
能满足各种不同的嗜好
Are you insinuating I've got strange tastes, Russell?
你是在暗示我有奇怪的嗜好吗 Russell
Not you, other people.
不是你啦 说的是其他人
Look, I don't want a relationship.
听好 我现在还不想开始一段关系
I'm actually going through a period of voluntary chastity.
其实现在是我的自愿禁欲期
Sorry.
不好意思
**You're the sun, you're the moon*
*你就是太阳 你就是月亮
**You're the light*
*你就是这房♥间的
**In the room*
*光亮
**You are my new age girl.*
*你是我的新世纪女孩
Hello?
喂
Oh...
哦
If it's about the fish tank, I sold it this morning.
如果这是关于鱼缸的 我今早刚把它卖♥♥了
It's who?
谁
Kate?
Kate
Yeah, it's... This is Lance. It's Lance...
嗯 这 我 我是Lance
Yeah.
嗯
Yes, I did, yeah.
嗯 是的
I hadn't got round to replying yet.
我还没能腾出时间来回复邮件
I'm not very good with the e-mail.
我对电子邮件不太在行
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, well, thank you.
嗯 谢谢你
Me too.
我也是
Well, yeah, we should meet.
好啊 我们应该见上一面
I'm not very good on the phone.
我不太擅长在电♥话♥里讲话
Er...
额
no.
没
How about for a coffee?
要不一起喝杯咖啡
Tuesday sounds good.
那就星期二好了
Yeah.
好
OK, well, I'll look forward to...
好的 我也非常期待
.. it.
和你见面
Ok.
好的
Bye.
再见
As long as he doesn't have too long a nap in the morning,
我只想要他早上别睡那么多
that's all I'm asking.
我要求不高
She needs to wake him up after an hour,
她最好一小时就摇醒他
otherwise everything goes
不然的话 一切会乱套
out of sync and we're back to square one.
我们做的都白费了
All right, Gina Ford, chill out.
好啦 Gina Ford 冷静
It's not Gina Ford actually.
我才没有模仿Gina Ford
It's my own unique blend of teachings
这是我自己想出的育儿方式
and I'm thinking of publishing it.
我还想着写本书来着
That will be a gripping read.
那该是本多吸引人的书啊
Do you think she sterilizes everything properly bec...? Hello?
你觉得她每次都好好消毒了吗 额 你好
Really, nothing at all? Not even catering work?
真的 什么活儿也没有 连宴会服务生的活计也没有
It's been three weeks now.
已经三个星期了
OK, thanks.
好吧 谢谢
Nothing? Really?
什么也没有 真的
I haven't got any skills apparently.
显然他们不认为我有任何能力
I'll do some job searching while Stan's at your mum's today.
当Stan在你妈妈家的时候 我会找找看有什么活儿
Do you mind if I go out after work with gay Martin? Sure.
你不介意我下班后和基佬Martin出去玩会儿吧 没问题
He did some volunteer teaching last year with the VSO. Oh, yeah?
他去年在英国海外志愿服务社当了一阵子老师 哦 是吗
He did six months in Colombia. It sounded amazing. Cool.
他在哥伦比亚呆了六个月 这听起来棒呆了 不错啊
Well, it sounds like what we used to talk about,
额 这不是我们以前经常谈论的吗
about going to Africa.
去非洲之类的
What, you're not thinking we can do it?
啥 你不会觉得我们现在能去吧
Well, it'd be better than
这确实比四处晃悠
waiting around for dead-end catering jobs,
找那些没有前途的服务生活计要好吧
wouldn't it?
你不觉得吗
Yeah, but not now. Why not?
确实 但也不能是现在啊 为什么
Well, because we've got Stan now, he's just a baby.
额 因为现在我们有Stan了啊 他还小
Well, I'd still like to hear about it.
好吧 不过听别人讲讲也挺好的
Well, yes, you should. It'd be interesting.
嗯 去吧 这肯定很有趣
So, you don't mind if I'm a bit late?
所以你也不介意我晚点回来咯
Not if you're only with gay Martin.
如果是和基佬Martin的话 不会啊
Oh, he's not gay.
噢 他不是基佬啦
Isn't he? No! It's an ironic nickname
啥 他不是基佬 这只是个我们为了打趣他而取的名字
because he's the least homosexual man you can possibly imagine.
因为他不可能更直
He's gorgeous and Spanish. All the women fancy him.
他长得好看 又是西班牙人 所有女人都喜欢他
Is he? Do they?
是吗 真的
I don't.
不过我不喜欢他啦
No, of course.
当然 当然
But, yeah...
不过 额
That's who I'm going out with.
我就是要和基佬Martin出去玩啦
Right. Good.
嗯 好的
Stanley!
Stanley
It's Nana!
我是姥姥呀
Yeah!
耶
Hello, Veronica. Andy.
早上好 Veronica Andy
How are you? Well, thank you.
你最近怎样 蛮好的 谢谢
Working?
你是要去工作了吗
Er... Not really. Still looking for a proper job.
额 也不算是 我还在找个合适的活计干
Proper job, yeah. That's probably a good idea.
合适的活计 好吧 这听起来还是不错的
And... what are you up to today whilst my daughter works
那 既然我女儿去工作了 而我来照顾Stanley
and I look after Stanley?
你今天要干什么
Metal-detecting.
去探测金属
I beg your pardon? Metaldetecting.
啥 寻宝
Very useful.
真实用啊
Who's that?
那是谁
That's my friend, Lance.
那是我朋友 Lance
What a silly car.
这车长得可真蠢
You ready to rumble? Hmm.
能走了吗 嗯
I've written a list with feeding times on it and...
我列了张关于喂食时间的表 然后
I don't need a list, I've raised three of my own.
我才不要 我可是养大了三个孩子的人呐
I know, but I'm trying to stick to a routine.
我知道 但是我正试着给他养成规律的作息
We can work out our own routine, thank you. We're quite capable.
我们能找出适合我们的作息 谢谢您嘞 我们可以的啦
It's just that quite a lot of work
可是我们花了很多精力
has gone into this... Run along now and go and...
才走到这一步 走啦你 快走
.. find some metal.
去找些金属吧
Do you want to keep hold of this, just in case? No, thank you.
要不你先拿着这个 以备不时之需 不了 谢谢
All right, well, I'll just leave it there.
好吧 额 那我先把它放这儿
And I've got my mobile,
我随身带手♥机♥的
Becky's got hers and I've
Becky也是
put my friend Lance's number down. Byebye.
而且这上面也有我朋友Lance的电♥话♥ 拜拜
His next feed is at 9:30...
下一次喂他是在9:30
Silly? What way silly?
长得蠢 哪里蠢
A clown car is silly.
小丑车才是长得蠢
A Triumph TR7 is a classic.
这辆凯♥旋♥TR7是经典款
It's just if he gets out of sync,
如果又不按时间表来照顾他
then all of that work's out of the window.
那么我们所有的精力都白费了
He'll be up all night again.
他又会整晚醒着
Relax, mate. It'll be fine.
放松 伙计 一切都会好的
Stupid old trout.
白♥痴♥恶婆子
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表