剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表
Anything from you on the finds table this week?
你们这周找到什么东西了吗
Ah... not this week, Terry, no.
啊 这周没有 Terry
Tufty Club badge.
找到一个塔夫提俱乐部的徽章
Now... the annual club rally is fast approaching
一年一度的俱乐部集♥会♥马上就要到了
and we still do not have a site to hold it on.
我们还是没有能举♥行♥集♥会♥的场地
Does nobody have a permission that we can use?
就没人找到能用的场地吗
Well, if the worst comes to the worst,
万不得已的时候
we've been given permission to detect
我们还有爱德华七世时代
on an old Edwardian rubbish dump... out by Morden.
一块垃圾场的探测许可 就在莫登边上
An Edwardian rubbish dump? That's still rubbish, mate.
爱德华七世时代的垃圾场 那也是垃圾场
It's disgusting.
太倒胃口了
How long does something have to
那些东西得在地里埋多久
be in the ground before it becomes archaeology then,
才能成古董啊
Mrs Ancient History?
古代史小姐
Well, at least 100 years, surely.
至少一百年吧 必须的
I'm with Sophie. The clue's in the name -- rubbish dump.
我觉得Sophie说得对 名字里就有垃圾场里面肯定全是垃圾
Nonsense. The Edwardians threw some fascinating stuff away.
乱说 爱德华七世时代的人可是扔掉了些好东西呢
They didn't throw away gold, though, did they?
他们没扔过金子吧
It's not all about gold, Sophie.
别整天只想着金子了 Sophie
Nobody's going to want to come to a rally where you're absolutely
没有人会想去一个
guaranteed not to find any gold.
根本不可能找到金子的地方
She's right, Terry. It's
她说的对 Terry
just going to be broken glass and china.
那里肯定只有碎玻璃和瓷片
Well...Until somebody comes up with something else,
在大家想到其他主意之前
it's the best we've got.
这是我们最好的方案了
Now, Russell, Hugh,
那 Russell Hugh
how is your lost wedding ring recovery service doing?
受雇找丢失的结婚戒指的生意怎么样了
Yeah, not bad, Terry. One call out this week.
还不错 Terry 这周接到了一单活
Old biddy, lost engagement ring.
一个老太婆 订婚戒指丢了
But I'm not going to waste my time telling you... Oh...
但我不想浪费时间告诉你
.. when you can read all about it in the Essex Chronicle!
你可以直接在艾塞克斯报上看报道
Two copies. One for the scrap book, one for the notice board.
印了两份 一份放剪贴簿里 一份贴布告栏上
Well done! Woo!
干得漂亮
And we were... Sit down. Sit down!
我们还有 坐下
And we were wondering whether we can get a vehicle.
还有 我们在想能不能弄辆车
Pardon, a vehicle? That's right.
再说一遍 弄辆车 对啊
What's wrong with the bus?
公交车有什么不好
Well, we just think if we had a DMDC vehicle, it would
我们就是觉得如果俱乐部有辆寻宝的车
present a more, you know, professional image.
会显得我们更专业
What kind of a vehicle?
哪种车啊
Like the Ghostbusters.
像捉鬼敢死队里面那种
We weren't going to say that.
我们没打算说那个
No, not like the Ghostbusters,
不 不是捉鬼敢死队那种
but something with a logo on the side.
就是侧面有标志的就可以
The Ghostbusters logo.
捉鬼敢死队的标志
No, the DMDC logo.
不 寻宝俱乐部的标志
Look...
听着
I'm not denying that this
我不是在否认
club is in a far healthier state than it
这个俱乐部的情况
was this time last year, Russell,
确实比去年好很多 Russell
but I do not think the DMDC
但我不觉得我们俱乐部
coffers are going to stretch to a Cadillac.
有钱买♥♥辆凯迪拉克
Speaking of which, Sheila's come up with a...
说到这儿 Sheila想到一个
novel fund raising idea
新奇的 筹钱的点子
that I said she could run up the flagpole,
我说她可以给大家讲讲
see if anyone salutes it.
看有没有人支持
Sheila? Love? Yes.
Sheila 亲爱的 在这儿
I thought we could do...
我觉得我们可以做个
a naked calendar.
裸体日历
Absolutely not. No. No way.
绝对不行 不不不 不可能
Terry could take photos of you all out metal-detecting
Terry可以给你们拍点 寻宝时候的照片
with your finds pouches covering your privates.
只有一个小袋子遮着私处
Sheila, shut the fuck up! You're not hearing me.
Sheila 闭嘴吧你 听见没有
Certainly not doing it... Gerry... keep them covered!
绝对不干 Gerry 遮好
Now, come on, come on. Don't just dismiss it.
拜托 拜托 别直接拒绝啊
I mean... we've got nearly
我是说 我们的会员数
enough members for each month of the year.
一人拍一个月的日历都不够呢
Well, perhaps some of you could double up. Lance, Andy...
也许你们有的人能拍两个月的 Lance Andy
Well...
还有
Russell, Hugh, you could do one together perhaps.
Russell Hugh 也许你们两个可以合起来拍一个月的
Jesus Christ.
我的天啊
Well, you know, it could be a good money-spinner.
说不定这能赚不少钱呢
Really, Terry?
讲真吗 Terry
Who on earth is going to want to buy a naked DMDC calendar?
谁会想买♥♥一本印着裸体寻宝者的日历
I would.
我会买♥♥啊
Well, you know, these things go viral, don't they?
你也知道 这些东西在网上很容易火起来的 是吧
I mean, you go on the local news,
上了本地新闻以后
then suddenly you're sending them all over the world.
突然有一天 全世界都传遍了
Oh, that's how it works is it?
哦 是这么回事儿啊
Then they write a musical about you.
然后他们就给你写个音乐剧
I don't want a musical written about me.
我才不要被写成音乐剧
Let's have a show of hands.
那我们举手表决一下
Who thinks it's a good idea to do a naked calendar?
愿意拍摄裸体日历的举手
It's not enough, darling. Never mind.
亲爱的 人数明显不够啊 没关系
So, it's agreed then, we won't be making a calendar.
那最后结论是我们不会拍摄裸体日历
I'd like to go further.
我还想补充一下
I'd like us to vow never to
来 我们一起举手发誓
take our clothes off in front of each other.
坚决不在彼此面前脱掉衣服
Yeah, I'm with him.
我同意
Hello. Are you the metal detectors?
嗨 你们是探测金属的吗
Detectorists. Yes.
我们是寻宝者
Welcome to the Dainbury Metal Detecting Club.
欢迎来到戴恩伯里金属探测俱乐部
What can we do you for?
有什么能帮到你的
I'm looking for the wreckage or crash site of a plane,
我正在寻找一架飞机的残骸或者坠落地点
a German plane that came down somewhere around here in 1941.
是一架德国飞机 大约1941年的时候在这里坠落
I like it already.
嗯 有意思
What type of plane?
是怎样的飞机呢
My grandfather was one of the crew members
我祖父是其中一个机组人员
and my grandmother was pregnant with my dad at the time,
当时我祖母还怀着我爸爸
and she got a telegram with just the words,
然后她就收到一则电报 上面写着
"Missing, believed killed."
"下落不明 据信已遇难"
Oh, dear. That's very sad.
噢 天啊 我很抱歉
What type of plane?
是怎样的飞机呢
Junkers JU88. It crashed on the way back to France.
容克斯JU88 它是在返回法国的路上坠落的
The only clue I could turn up
我能想到的唯一线索
mentioned the village of... Henburystone.
是个叫亨伯里斯通的村子
Oh, that's where Andy and Lance detect, isn't it?
噢 那不是Andy和Lance的探测区域吗
Henburystone? The round tower church?
亨伯里斯通 那个圆塔教堂所在的村子
Over that way, yeah.
还要再过去一点 是的
Are you chaps no longer on Bishops Farm?
你们不在Bishops的农场探测了吗
No, we searched out all the fields there.
是的 我们已经探测了那里的整片区域
Nothing there after all.
什么也没发现
This new place never turned up anything that
而你说的这个地方也没有任何迹象表明
looked like plane wreckage, though. No.
曾有飞机坠落在那里 嗯
You need to go through newspapers from the time at the library,
你应该去图书馆查看那期间的报纸
see if you can find some photos of the crash site.
看是否能找到一些坠落地点的照片
I can help, it sounds interesting.
这听起来有趣极了 要不我帮你吧
What?
干嘛
Well, isn't this the girl
额 谁刚刚还说
who was saying that Edwardian is still rubbish?
爱德华七世时期的东西一文不值
And your point is?
所以你想说
Well, by your reckoning, a World War II bomber is merely litter.
额 按你的说法 二战轰炸机不过是垃圾罢了
Shut up, Lance.
闭嘴 Lance
There are aerial photographs online that show bomb craters.
网上有些航拍照片 里面有些拍到不少弹坑
Well, it might show up in one of those.
也许某一张就拍到了坠毁地点
I can meet you at the library if you like.
要不我们在图书馆见
See what we can find out. Excellent.
看看我们能发现什么 好啊
There you are then. Crack team on the case.
看看你俩 简直就是整装待发的专家团队嘛
I think you'll find we're
我相信你将会发现
a pretty trustworthy bunch on the whole,
我们是一群非常值得信赖的伙伴
剧集 | 寻宝搭档(2014) | 导航列表