剧集 | 鬼作秀 | 导航列表
我很好奇
I was curious.
这不关你的事
It was no concern of yours.
也不关你的
Or of yours.
科涅夫 看看你能不能用这个打开箱子
Konev, see if you can open the crate with that.
干吧
Go ahead!
抱歉 我不得不说 彼得·库欣
Sorry, I just had to say, Peter Cushing--
- 我的天啊 - 我是你的粉丝
- My God. - I'm a huge fan.
- 威尔斯医生 - 是行李员
- Dr. Wells. - The baggage man.
- 这里原来是什么 - 克里斯托弗·李 太疯狂了
- What was in there? - Christopher Lee. This is nuts.
- 我告诉过你是化石 - 你们太棒了
- I told you a fossil. - You guys are great.
好的 继续
Okay, keep going.
生活在200万年前的
lived two million years ago.
你来了
You made it.
请不用站起来
Don't get up, please.
请
Please.
你去哪儿了
Where did you disappear to?
哦 之前 是的 对那个我很抱歉
Oh, earlier, yes, I'm sorry about that.
我在火车的另一个车厢里
I was in another part of the train.
我听说发生了一起谋杀案
You know, I heard there was a murder.
是的 是的
Yes, yes, there was.
我怕还会有其他
I--I fear there'll be others too.
但 你跟我在一起会很安全的
But----you'll be safe with me.
我保证
I promise.
真有趣
That's funny.
因为我觉得和你在一起 我很危险
Because I feel with you, I'm in great danger.
跟我 不能
With me? Nah.
有啥危险啊
Danger of what?
天啊 我还是个孩子的时候就爱上你了
Oh my God, I've been in love with you since I was a boy.
你 且只有你
You and only you.
那怎么可能
Uh. How is that possible?
哦 伯爵夫人 很快你就会知道 一切皆有可能
Oh, Countess, you'll soon learn, anything is possible.
哦 嘿
Oh, hey.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了
What's going on?
你生病了吗
Are you sick?
病 是啊
Sss--yeah.
是啊 你知道的 我想我要生病了
Yeah, you know, I think I-- I think I am getting sick.
你当然了
Of course you are.
你工作的那么辛苦
You've been working so hard.
- 我们得让你上♥床♥休息了 - 是的
- We need to get you to bed. - Yes.
对了 晚餐
Dinner.
- 哦不 - 不不 没事
- No. - No, no, it's fine.
- 不 没事 你去吧
- No, it's not fine. You go.
- 什么 - 没错
- What? - Yeah.
你应该去 你应得的
You should go, you deserve it.
你知道吗 给你的朋友打电♥话♥
You know what? Call one of your friends.
去吧 玩的愉快 真的
Just go. Have a great time, really.
天啊 我真的病了
Oh God, I--I'm really sick.
太糟了
This is not good.
好吧 那再见了
Okay, well, I'll see you then.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Uh, hey.
刚才是网球俱乐部的米莉森特
That was Millicent from the tennis club.
如果你觉得一个人在家没事
So if you're feeling well enough to stay home alone,
我要和她一起去奥贝热了
I'm gonna go to Oberge with her.
是的 没事的 亲爱的
Oh, yeah, totally, honey, I'll be okay.
我也希望我能去
I just wish I could go.
我爱那地方
I love that place.
祝你玩得愉快
Well, have fun.
给她带个好
Tell her I say hi.
- 玩的愉快但别太过分了 - 好的
- Have fun, but not too much fun. - Okay.
好的 快点好吧
Alright, well, feel better.
谢谢
Thanks.
- 喂 - 爸爸你好
- Hello? - Hi, Dad.
我希望我没有打扰你
I hope I'm not disturbing you.
我知道我们很久没聊过了
I know we haven't spoken in such a long time.
你丈夫怎么样了
How is your husband?
他 还不错
He's--he's fine.
他挺好 都挺好
He's fine, we are good.
他实际上 呃 不管你信不信
He's actually, um--he's working on a new invention right now,
他现在正在研究一项新发明
believe it or not.
谁花的钱
Who paid for it?
呃 钱不重要 爸爸
Well, the money's not really the point, Dad.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
西蒙
Simon!
西蒙
Simon?
我的天啊
Oh my God.
唉我去了
Holy shit.
你好 西蒙
Hello, Simon.
我没听到你进来
I didn't hear you come in.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
我刚在办公室
I was just in the office
处理一些文书工作
finishing up some paperwork.
晚安伯爵夫人
Good night, Countess.
有点意思
Very curious.
手术刀
Scalpel.
把这个扶稳了
Can you keep that still?
他在做什么
What is he doing?
预防
Pre pan.
你好
Hello.
伯爵 我是蕾妮·谢尔曼
Count, I'm Renee Sherman.
久仰大名啊
I have heard so much about you.
你看 我的丈夫再跟你的老婆睡觉
You see, my husband is sleeping with your wife.
带锯
Band saw.
给你 医生
Here you are, Doctor.
是真的 问她
It's true, ask her.
问她昨晚在哪
Ask her where she was last night.
告诉他
Tell him.
你能告诉我他怎么死的吗
Can you tell me how he died?
光滑得像婴儿的屁♥股♥
Smooth as a baby's bottom.
你今天见过这个人而他很正常吗
You saw this man today and he was normal?
- 绝对的 - 告诉他
- Absolutely. - Tell him.
告诉他你在哪
Tell him where you were.
他永远都不会是你的
He will never be yours.
这个大脑有什么特别之处
What's so special about this brain?
学习和记忆会刻在正常的大脑上
Learning and memory are engraved on the normal brain,
留下褶皱的表面
leaving a wrinkled surface.
这个大脑被抽干了 记忆被移除了
This brain has been drained, the memory has been removed.
就像粉笔从黑板上擦去一样
Like chalk erased from a blackboard.
他爱我
He loves me!
他爱我
He loves me!
你知道吗 去你♥妈♥的♥
You know what? Fuck you!
继续跑吧 伯爵夫人
Keep running, Countess!
你离我丈夫远点
You stay away from my husband.
你以为你能把他从我身边偷走 天啊
You think you can steal him? God!
这他妈是什么电影 我恨这部电影
What is this fucking movie? I hate this movie.
都没人看过《恐怖列车》
No one's ever seen "Horror Express."
别让我回到
Do not make me come back
这部该死的电影里
into this goddamn movie.
你感觉好点没
You feeling better?
好多了 我不知道 很奇怪
I am, yeah. I don't know--it was weird.
- 一定是程序上的错误 - 我不觉得是错误
- Must have been a bug. - I don't think it was a bug.
我认为是未来
I think it was a feature.
什么
What?
这 什么情况
What--what's all this?
水槽下面有个漏点
There was a leak under the sink,
所以我要把这些都带到车♥库♥去
so I'm gonna bring all this down to the garage.
我做了早餐
I made breakfast!
我就喝点咖啡就行 我得去看看仓了
I'll just have some coffee. I gotta go check on the pod.
哦 亲爱的 做你该做的
Okay, honey. Do what you gotta do.
- 好的 - 西蒙
- Great. - Simon?
剧集 | 鬼作秀 | 导航列表