剧集 | 鬼作秀 | 导航列表
A world of no.
一丁点儿也不信
You need to get back to class,
你得回去上课了
Lola, and I'm going to recommend
劳拉 我建议你
that you talk to your parents, and maybe see a therapist.
回去找你父母谈谈 没准再看个心理医生
This need for attention...
你这对他人关注的渴求...
I can't believe you don't believe me!
难以置信你居然不相信我
It's true, my brother is trying to kill me!
我说的是真的 我哥想杀我
Here's a note for your sixth period teacher.
这是给你第六节课老师的假条
Oh, and Lola?
对了 劳拉
Yeah?
怎么了
Hang in there, sweetie.
挺住 亲爱的
High school's a big transition.
高中是个大染缸
Being a freshman is hard.
当萌新是挺不容易的
Whatever.
随你怎么说吧
Andrew?
安德鲁
Andrew, we... We gotta talk.
安德鲁 我们... 我们得谈谈
He definitely wants me dead.
他绝对想弄死我
Who?
谁
My brother. Ugh.
我哥
You wanna go eat later?
待会儿要不要去吃东西
I don't know.
我也不知道
I'm feeling really kerfluffy, and Andrew...
我脑子很乱 安德鲁又...
Oh, fuck Andrew!
别管安德鲁了
Hey, girl, let me get some of that!
美女 让我爽爽吧
I bet she's a freak!
她肯定很骚
Yeah, I see you looking. Call me.
看到你打量我了 给我打电♥话♥哦
The guys here suck. Yeah.
这里的男的真傻♥逼♥ 没错
You wanna go eat later?
待会儿想去吃点东西吗
Fine, after homework? Yeah, good.
好吧 做完作业之后 好 没问题
Uh, I have lacrosse, but meet me after, my house?
我得打长曲棍球 之后见吧 在我家怎么样
Uh, where do ya wanna eat?
你想去哪吃
Mm, I have some ideas.
我想好了一些地方
Hello?
有人吗
Andrew?
安德鲁
You up here?
你在楼上吗
Anybody?
有人吗
Andrew?
安德鲁
What is your actual problem, Andrew?
你有什么毛病 安德鲁
Shut up, Lola!
闭嘴 劳拉
Okay. What the hell are you doing?
好 你♥他♥妈♥搞什么鬼
I'm gonna tell Mom and Dad!
我要去跟爸妈告状
You can't. Can't I?
你不能 我不能吗
I mean, I don't know if you're going through
我不知道你是不是在经历什么
some type of hormonal teen boy puberty 2.0 or whatever,
少男荷尔蒙大暴走的青春期2.0版
but you're not gonna get away with this.
但这事儿不会就这么过去的
You can't tell Mom and Dad.
你不能告诉爸爸妈妈
I'm gonna. Shit.
我会的 操
How can you have no idea?
你怎么会不知道
Lola, you can't tell Mom and Dad because
劳拉 你不能告诉爸妈因为
because they're dead.
因为他们已经死了
Really funny, asshole.
真搞笑啊 王八蛋
I'm not joking.
我没在开玩笑
You killed them?
你杀了他们
What the hell?
卧♥槽♥
Andrew, oh my God!
安德鲁 我的天
Oh my God, no!
我的天 不
I didn't kill them.
他们不是我杀的
You did.
是你杀的
Stop lying.
别撒谎了
Oh my gosh, just stop whatever you're doing
我的妈 不管你在干嘛都给我停下
and just put down the axe!
还有把斧子放下
All right.
行吧
On Saturday, you came home from Grace's and then...
周六 你从格雷丝家回来 然后...
What do you remember?
你还记得什么
I came home hungry, got a snack, and went to bed.
我饥肠辘辘地回到家 吃了点零食就上♥床♥睡觉了
You got a snack.
你吃了点零食
Do you remember what you ate?
你记得自己吃了什么吗
I don't know, but something from the pantry.
我哪记得 橱柜里随便拿的
No, Lola, Mom opened the door and you gave her a hug.
不 劳拉 妈妈打开门 你拥抱了她
Then you walked into the kitchen
然后你走进厨房♥
and Dad was making pancakes
爸爸在做烙饼
and he offered you some.
并给了你几个
I remember I spilled the syrup and I had to clean it up.
我记得我打翻了糖浆然后不得不清理干净
It wasn't syrup that you spilled.
你打翻的可不是糖浆
Yes, it was.
是的 就是
No, Lola.
不 劳拉
It was blood.
是血
They're not dead.
他们没死
They're still at work.
他们还在上班
When was the last time you saw them?
你上次看见他们是什么时候
It's been days!
都过去好几天了
You're a monster.
你就是个怪物
Nuh-uh, you're the monster!
不 你才是怪物
Your skin is on fire.
你的皮肤滚烫
My skin feels hot to you because yours is cold and dead.
你觉得我的皮肤滚烫那是因为你的皮肤如死尸般冰冷
You put something weird in the spaghetti!
你在意面里放了奇怪的东西
I loaded it up with garlic.
我往里面加满了大蒜
I was trying to figure out what happened to you.
我当时在网上百度
When I read online that
想搞清楚你怎么回事
vampires don't like it.
发现吸血鬼不喜欢大蒜
Vampires? You're nuts.
吸血鬼 你疯了吧
I'm lactose intolerant.
我乳糖不耐
Or pregnant.
或者怀孕了
You tied me up!
你把我绑了起来
You broke through the cords anyway!
你这不是挣脱了吗
Vampires have super strength, right?
吸血鬼不是力大无穷吗
Last week you couldn't even do a girl push-up,
上周你连个俯卧撑都做不了
and I tied you up to keep you from hurting anyone... else.
我把你绑起来是为了防止你去伤害... 别人
Morning.
早上好啊
Did you have fun?
玩得开心吗
Too much fun.
太开心了
Did you get any sleep?
你有睡觉吗
A little.
一小会儿
Well, Dad's making pancakes, so come grab some before
爸爸在做烙饼 过去吃一点吧
Andrew gets down here and scarfs them all.
别等安德鲁下来把它们全吃光了
Thanks, Mom.
谢了 妈妈
I've been...
我被...
Hi, Daddy. Morning, honey.
你好啊 爸爸 早上好 亲爱的
I made your favorite.
我做了你最爱吃的
You were feral.
你相当生猛
I snuck back to my room and waited until
我溜回房♥间一直等到
you went upstairs and fell asleep.
你上楼睡着了
What did you do with their bodies?
你对他们的尸体做了什么
Why didn't you call the cops?
你怎么没报♥警♥
I wanted to protect you,
我想保护你
so I cleaned up what was left.
所以就清理了现场
You threw them away?
你把尸体扔掉了
You threw away Mom and Dad?
你就那么把爸妈的尸体扔掉了
You ate Mom and Dad!
还不是因为你把爸妈吃掉了
I did some research.
我做了些研究
Seems beheading is the only way to stop you.
看样子砍头是唯一能阻止你的方法
But I'm your big brother.
但我是你哥
I'm supposed to protect you, Lola.
我本该保护你的 劳拉
I'm sorry I can't.
抱歉我做不到
Wait! Wait, wait!
等等 等等 慢着
Just... how did this happen?
怎么会这样
How did I become a...
我怎么会变成...
You tell me.
我还想问你呢
Grace.
是格雷丝
The sleepover. She bit me.
在她家过夜的那晚 她咬了我
剧集 | 鬼作秀 | 导航列表