剧集 | 聊天记录(2022) | 导航列表
聊 天 记 录
第 十 二 集 大 结 局
《刺蝇》
《舞》 弗朗西丝·弗林 著
我们可以聊聊吗 博比
巧克力软糖
梅丽莎
尼克·康韦来电
你们会注意到这些频繁出现的带有主题性的暗示
you'll begin to notice the frequency of these thematic allusions.
这并不是说它们就此变成了比喻
And that's not to say that they become tropes,
而是透过这些 我们看到那个时代的女性
but more that we see what the women of the age
在与什么抗争
were contending with.
就像当一个人
You know, when one--
嘿 -嗨
Hey. - Hi.
你还好吗
You okay?
好像很长时间没看见你了
I haven't seen you properly in ages.
是的 我挺好的 只是有点忙
Yeah, I'm fine. Just busy.
想去喝杯咖啡吗
Hmm. You wanna grab a coffee?
呃 现在不行 不好意思
Um, I can't right now. Sorry.
好吧 那改天
Okay. Uh, soon?
当然 没问题 -好的
Yeah, sure. Sure.
哈喽
Hello?
嗨 这会儿有空吗 -有
Hi. Do you have a second? - Yeah.
你为什么给博比看我写的东西
Why did you show Bobbi my story?
不知道 弗朗西丝
Don't know, Frances.
那你又为什么跟我丈夫上♥床♥呢
Why did you fuck my husband?
可笑至极
Extremely hilarious.
你为什么把我的故事拿给博比看
Why did you show Bobbi my story?
你是
Are you--
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
你为什么不让博比看呢
Why didn't you show it to Bobbi?
我以为你给她看过了
I assumed you had.
要是我写了周围亲近的人 我应该
If I had written something so close to home, I think--
够了别说了
Okay, says the real writer.
好吧 弗朗西丝
Okay, Frances.
我觉得 你让博比看我写的书是想伤害我
I think you showed Bobbi the story because you wanted to hurt me.
我在想 你这种程度的自恋
I'm trying to remember if this level of narcissism
对你这个年纪的人来说算不算正常
is normal for someone your age.
不
No.
我不走寻常路
I'm very special.
我问她对此作何感想
I asked her how she felt about it.
我真的很惊讶你居然没告诉她
I was genuinely surprised that you hadn't told her.
然后她说要读一下
And then she asked to see it.
也许我就是喜欢她不知情的状态
Maybe I liked that she didn't know.
看到你不只对我而是对大家都一视同仁地轻蔑 感觉挺好的
It's good to know that you treat everyone with contempt, not just me.
我没有瞧不起你
I didn't feel contempt towards you.
行 但你抓住一切机会
Right. But you took every opportunity
让我感到自己很可悲 很老套
to make me feel pathetic and conventional.
为了赚钱而写作
Writing for money,
有一个自己的丈夫
having a husband
而不是去睡别人家的
instead of fucking someone else's husband--
所有事情都是关于尼克的 跟你没关系
Everything was about Nick. It wasn't about you.
他是我的丈夫
He's my husband!
他的事就是我的事!
I am part of it!
听着 如果说出来可以弥补的话 我其实是
Look, if anything, I was
嫉妒你
envious of you.
你的事业
Uh, of your career.
你的生活
Your life.
所以我应该把你和尼克的婚外情看作是对我的褒奖吗
So I'm meant to see your affair with Nick as a compliment?
不是 我不是这个意思
No, that's not what I said.
你的行为带来了影响
Your actions have impact.
你的文字带来了影响
Your writing has impact.
你的所作所为产生了切实的后果
The way you have behaved has had real consequences.
好吧
Okay.
你让我郁郁寡欢的丈夫开心起来
You made my depressed husband happy
至少一段时间里是这样
for a while.
然后当事态复杂起来 你又落荒而逃
And then you gave up when things got complicated
给我们留下一堆烂摊子
and you weren't at the center of the fucking everything.
现在他又开始挣扎了
And now he's struggling again.
你又打过来装他妈的受害者
And you call me as though you're the fucking victim!
求你了 别来烦我们了
Please, please leave us alone.
对不起 梅丽莎
Uh, I'm sorry, Melissa.
我很抱歉 给你打这么唐突的电♥话♥
I'm sorry for this, like, aggressive phone call.
这个行为很愚蠢 我 嗯
It was stupid, I, um--
我也不知道自己在干什么
Uh, I don't really know what I'm doing at the moment.
呃
Um--
也许我只是过得太糟糕了
I'm having a hard time maybe, uh--
抱歉 我不知道你过得糟糕
I'm so sorry you're having a hard time.
你还好吗 弗朗西丝
Are you okay, Frances?
我很好 很好
I'm fine. I'm fine.
你听起来一点也不好
You don't sound fine.
我只是
I just, um--
我只是没能成为我应该成为的人
I just haven't been the person that I should have been.
嗯
Uh, um--
抱歉 我不知道 不知道自己在说什么
Sorry, I don't-- I don't know what I'm saying now, um--
我希望我当时能考虑得更周到一些
I wish I had been more thoughtful.
我应该是想跟你道歉
I guess I want to apologize for that.
我要挂了
Uh, I'm gonna hang up now.
你好 我是博比
Hi, this is Bobbi.
请留言
Please leave a message.
我之前给你打过电♥话♥
I tried you earlier.
我要跟你说声对不起
I wanted to say sorry.
这次我是认真的
And for that to mean something different this time.
我昨天打给梅丽莎 问她为什么要给你看我的小说
I called Melissa yesterday about her showing you the story.
她的反应是意料之中的
You can imagine how she reacted.
我活该
I deserved it.
你应该会觉得很好笑
I think you'd have found it pretty funny.
我一直在想 我的故事肯定和你一样
I keep thinking what my story must have looked like to you.
“她只在意她自己”
"She only cared for herself
“我们这些人只是她身后的尘土”
and the rest of us were just debris left in her wake."
我在试着理解这个东西
That was about me trying to reach for something.
它是一种感觉
A feeling.
而不是在描述你本人
Not an accurate description of you.
我们在学校分手的时候
When you broke up with me in school,
我还不明白我们为什么分开了
I didn't understand why it was over.
我们解构一切
We deconstruct everything,
却从未探讨过我们分开的原因
but we have never talked about why we couldn't be together.
而且我觉得我一直都不愿意去跟你探讨
And I think I've been reacting against that.
我们的感情不是游戏
Our relationship isn't a game.
我也不该像对待游戏一样对待它
I should never have treated it like one.
我一直在想你
I think about you constantly.
我还想和你一起睡觉
And I want to sleep with you again.
如果你也想的话
If you'd ever want to do that.
我一直在想 也许我没有爱别人的能力
I've always thought that maybe I wasn't capable of love,
因为我太自私
that I was too selfish,
或者有可能我出了一些问题
or that there was something wrong with me somehow.
那不是真的
That isn't true.
我知道我伤害了你 博比 但是
I know that I've hurt you, Bobbi, but--
我爱你
I love you.
一直都爱你
And I always have.
嗨
Hi.
你那封邮件非常真心实意
That was a pretty solid email.
是我发自内心写的
I was going for honest.
很感人
It was good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry too.
你在哪?
Where are you?
呃 我在去见我爸的路上
Um, I'm on the way to see my dad.
去梅奥?
In Mayo?
不 他来都柏林了
No, he's come up to Dublin.
你会 呃
Would you, um--
你在附近吗?
Are you around later?
要不要过来?
Do you wanna come over?
好啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 聊天记录(2022) | 导航列表