剧集 | 聊天记录(2022) | 导航列表
Can I ask what you guys are digging?
尼克
Nick?
来吧 给你们拍张照片
Come on, let's get a picture.
快来
Come on!
很好 很好
Okay. Okay.
太美了
So beautiful.
你要拍张照片吗 -是的
You gonna get one? - Yeah.
我帮你拿吧 -谢谢
I'll grab it. Oh. - Thanks.
真不错
Nice.
好了
Yep. Alright.
她要下水了
There she goes.
我们一起度假 你会觉得尴尬吗
Is it very awkward that I'm on your holiday?
不会
No.
见到你我很开心
It's good to see you.
真的吗
Really?
你觉得尴尬吗
Is it awkward for you?
非常尴尬
Extremely.
博比不知道吗
Bobbi doesn't know?
嗯
Um...
不知道
no.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, by the way.
为什么
For what?
因为伤害了我的感情吗?
For hurting my feelings?
是的 如果你有感情的话
Sure. If you have any.
我很抱歉伤害了你 我处理事情的方式不好
Hurting your feelings and the way that I handled things.
很高兴见到你
It's really good to see you.
我认真的
I mean that.
太爽了
That was incredible.
嘿
Hey.
你好
Hello.
不好意思 我只是想倒杯水
Sorry. I just wanted to get a glass of water.
当然可以
Sure.
你喜欢半夜打扫卫生?
So you're a midnight cleaner?
是啊
Yeah.
我的房♥间太热了
Yeah. My room gets very warm.
我睡不着
Couldn't sleep.
我也是
Me neither.
梅丽莎睡了吗?
Is Melissa awake?
呃 我不知道
Um, I don't know. Um--
她在另外一个房♥间
She's in a different room.
我知道了
Oh, I see. Yeah.
那就 呃
Okay. Um--
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Night.
是啊
Yeah.
我马上回来 -好
I'll just be back. - Okay.
爸爸?你还好吗? -弗朗西丝
Dad? Is everything okay? - Frances?
你听得见我说话吗?
Can you hear me?
你在吗?听得见吗? -能听见
Hello? Can you hear me? - Yeah.
爸 我能听见 你不用这么大声
Dad, I can hear you, you don't need to shout.
这条路好像天旋地转
The line is doing something funny.
你知道我在国外 对吧?
You know I'm away, right?
什么?
What?
我在国外 -好吧
I'm away. - Oh, right.
你在哪? -克罗地亚
Where are you? - Croatia.
你在那干嘛?
What are you doing out there, then?
我在度假
I'm on a holiday.
度假?
Holiday?
不错 不错
Good. Good for you.
你还记得 你还记得我们以前坐车
Do you remember, do you remember when we used to get in the car
去法国吗? -记得
and go to France? - Yeah.
现在我真的不太方便聊天 爸
Yeah, Dad, this isn't really the best time to chat.
呃 你需要什么吗?
Um, was there something that you wanted?
我 我还没来得及解决那个室友的事
I-I didn't get to sort that roommate thing, yet, so--
没事
No hassle.
我再打给你
I'll be talkin' to you soon.
好的 谢谢 -好好玩
Okay. Thanks. - Enjoy yourself.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事 只是需要点时间
Yeah. I just needed a minute.
我爸早些时候打电♥话♥了
Um, my dad called earlier.
是吗
Yeah?
是 他喝醉了
Yeah, um, he was drunk.
最近每次打电♥话♥ 他都是醉的
He's actually drunk every time he calls me these days.
他是个酒鬼 -好吧
He's an alcoholic. - Right.
我不经常和他说话
Um, I mean, I don't really talk to him that much.
我不是个好女儿
I'm not a very good daughter,
但是
but, um...
他供我上大学
he gives me money for college, so--
很糟糕
That's bad.
不是吗
Isn't it?
是吗
Is it?
我感觉 好像难以逃出和他之间的关系了
It just makes me feel complicit or something.
怎么说
In what way?
我希望可以靠自己解决一切
I just wish I could figure things out on my own
他就不会对我有这种奇怪的掌控了
so that he wouldn't have this sort of weird hold on me.
但
But I--
我都不知道该怎么办
I don't even know how to do that, so.
我猜他现在是在努力表达父爱
I guess for now it's the one fatherly thing that he's trying to do.
人们往往喜欢被人需要的感觉
Sometimes people just like to feel needed.
我知道我说的话很讨厌
I know I sound horrible.
不会
You don't.
有时候我甚至不知道自己是否爱他
Sometimes I don't even know if I love him, though.
我
Like, I--
我知道这听起来不正常
I know that sounds unnatural
他是我的父亲 但
and he's my father, but, um--
有时候
It just feels really stupid
无条件爱别人真的很愚蠢
to have to love someone unconditionally sometimes.
也许必须要加些条件
Like, maybe there has to be conditions.
难道你要立个合同吗
Would you draw up a contract?
那样可能会有用
That'll probably help.
会有很多条款
There would be a lot of clauses.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
我明天想去远足 你想一起来吗
I think I'm gonna go for a hike tomorrow if you wanna come.
好啊
Yeah.
只有我们两个一定会很酷
It would be cool to do something, just the two of us.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
你玩的开心吗
Are you having fun?
开心
Yeah.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定 你呢
Yeah. Yeah. Are you?
我也是 很好
Yeah. Good.
晚安
Okay, good night.
安
Night.
尼克 你要来吗
You coming, Nick?
不了 我想在这儿待着
Nah, I think I'm gonna just hang here, actually.
一会儿见 -拜
See you later then. - Bye.
无论如何 我要去 我很想听听
Anyway, I'm gonna go. I'd like to hear about it.
听什么
Hear about what?
那首歌♥ 我们的时光
Our time.
弗朗西丝
Frances?
你一会儿想出发的话 我发现一条不错的小路
I found a really nice trail if you wanna head in a while.
你介意我留在这儿吗
Uh, would you mind if I stayed here?
真的吗?
Really?
我想写会儿东西 所以
I wanted to write for a bit, so.
我以为我们今天要一起做点什么
I thought we were gonna do something by ourselves today.
我知道 这很重要吗?
I know. Is it a big deal?
没有 那我就不打扰你了
No. I'll leave you to it.
对不起
Sorry.
嘿 弗朗西丝 -嗨
Hey, Frances. - Hi.
你今天没和博比一起出去吗?
You didn't wanna go with Bobbi today?
嗯 我想试着写点东西
剧集 | 聊天记录(2022) | 导航列表