剧集 | 聊天记录(2022) | 导航列表
聊 天 记 录
第 八 集
Tinder 约会软件
博比 昨晚的事情对不起 我很不成熟 我觉得很尴尬 我说真的 对不起
我只是没预料到我看见他们在一起会如此难受
博比 昨晚的事情对不起 我很不成熟 我觉得很尴尬 我说真的 对不起
发送
尼克:嘿 你怎么样?这就是我一直在说的那首歌♥
匹配成功 您和罗斯点赞了彼此
罗斯发来一条消息
罗斯:嘿 你怎么样?
博比:我反应过度了 没事的 待会吃点?
语♥音♥信箱 - 收到来自尼克的留言
弗雷德里克公♥寓♥ 霍德玛超♥市♥
发给博比:你在哪?
博比:我今晚回家了 我以为你不会回来了
文件名:舞
准备好了吗?
Ready?
嗯
Yeah.
我们不会有事的
We'll be fine.
看看这海报 多漂亮
Check out the poster. Fancy.
好吧
Okay.
我们需要喝点东西
We're gonna need some drinks.
谢谢大家今晚出席
Thank you so much for coming out tonight
梅丽莎·贝恩斯第二本散文集的发布会
to launch Melissa Baines' second collection of essays,
《量身定制》
Fit for Purpose.
我知道我有点偏心 但我可以保证这真的是一本特别的书
I know I'm biased, but I can promise you this is a really special book
由一位一流作家全心创作
from one of our foremost writers.
《爱尔兰时报》称她
A writer The Irish Times has called,
“极度不敬”
"Exquisitely irreverent."
有请梅丽莎·贝恩斯
Melissa Baines.
谢谢你 露西 谢谢大家
Thank you, Lucy. Thank you, everyone.
当我祖父去世时
When my grandfather died...
谢谢
Thank you.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you think?
不错
Yeah.
嗯... 这...
Yeah, it was, um--
他们看起来很般配 不是吗
They look good together, don't they?
确实 他们这一对很养眼
I mean, they're a good-looking couple.
他们看起来就很合适
They look right.
如果我 尼克和梅丽莎被困在一栋起火的大楼里
If I was in a burning building and it was only me, Nick, and Melissa,
他会选择救她 不是吗?
he'd save her, wouldn't he?
我不知道 弗朗西丝
I don't know, Frances.
这只是一个假设
It's just a hypothetical question.
好吧 我要去买♥♥一本
Okay, I'm gonna go get a copy.
过来这儿
Come here.
很难吗? -是的
Is it difficult? - Yes.
我也这么觉得 -嗨 弗朗西丝
I think so. - Hi, Frances.
嗨 -嗨 亲爱的
Hi. - Hi, lovely.
天哪
Oh, my gosh.
嘿 -你好吗
Hey. - How are you?
恭喜 -谢谢
Congratulations. - Thank you.
至少终于结束了
Well, it's over at least.
博比呢?
Where's Bobbi?
她去买♥♥书了
Uh, she's just buying a copy.
梅丽莎 这太棒了
Melissa. That was amazing.
谢谢 -要再来点酒吗?
Thank you. - More wine?
你好吗?
How are you?
我很好 谢谢你 伊夫林 -谢谢
I'm good, thanks, Ev. - Thank you.
再次见到你真是太好了
It's lovely to see you again.
我也是 -你最近怎么样
You too. - So how have you been?
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
嘿 很多人都来了
Hey, man. Great turnout.
对 真的很多人
Yeah, it's pretty good crowd.
酒也不赖
Wine isn't bad either.
来 -谢谢
Here you go. -Thank you.
尼克 你看起来棒极了
Nick, you look so well.
克罗地亚的假日让你容光焕发啊
You've still got that Croatian glow about you.
梅丽莎看起来很开心
Melissa seems really happy.
你们两个都是 做得不错 兄弟
You both do. Well done, man.
...那次经历 -有空带我们看看
That whole experience. - Show us some time.
在哪儿 -嘿
Where at? - Hey.
比你想象的更充实
Yeah, more than you think for that kind of thing.
在学校发传♥单♥
Put out fliers at school.
对 你应该来的
Yeah. You should come.
嗯 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
你参加过多少次演出了
How many shows do you do?
能给我发个链接之类的吗
Can you send me a link or something?
好啊 给你发链接
Yeah, I could send you a link.
可以吗 -当然
Yeah? - Yeah.
别他妈利用我 弗朗西丝
Don't fucking use me, Frances.
那个演出 你有链接吗
For the show, do you have a link or something?
我不知道
I don't know...
慢点 慢点 慢点 慢点
Gently, gently, gently, gently.
嘿 嗨
Oh, hey. Hi.
你们是室友啊
You're flatmates.
对
Uh, yeah.
这是弗朗西丝
This is Frances.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. - Hi.
我们还没正式做过自我介绍 我是伊默尔
Uh, we didn't get to meet properly. I'm Emer.
见到你很高兴
Nice to meet you.
我正准备去睡觉了
I'm just gonna go to bed.
抱歉 -抱歉
Sorry. - Sorry.
所以你是英语专业 对吗?
So you're doing English, right?
很酷
Cool.
那你参加了戏剧团或辩论队或者别的社团吗?
And, um, are you in players or debating or anything like that?
没有 为什么这么问?
No. Why?
就是你那张在舞台上的照片 你上传在你的简介里了
It's just you had a photo of you on stage, on your profile.
抱歉 是的 呃 我有做
Sorry, yeah. Um... I do.
诗歌♥表演... 和我朋友一起偶尔做做 但是吧
Spoken words, uh... uh, with my friend sometimes, but, um--
其实 我本人十分喜欢诗歌♥
Well, I quite like poetry myself, actually.
是吗?好吧
Oh, yeah? Okay.
你喜欢哪位诗人?
Uh, who are you into?
比如 谢默斯·希尼 必须的
Well, Heaney, of course.
的确
Of course.
而且我 我喜欢叶芝
And I, I love Yates.
我爷爷有
Uh, my grandfather has--
他家里好像有一封叶芝的签名信
It's like a signed letter from Yates in his home.
那挺酷的
Mm-hmm. - It's pretty cool.
法♥西♥斯♥主义能为人称道的唯一的优点
Hmm. If there is one thing you can say for fascism,
就是他们之中出了些不错的诗人
it had some good poets.
是叶芝早期并不是法♥西♥斯♥主义者 是吧?
Yeah, well, early Yates is hardly fascist, is he?
至少那些浪漫主义的东西不是吧
Not like the romantic stuff.
你有喜欢过任何一个没出现在毕业考卷上的诗人吗?
Do you like any poets that aren't on the Leaving Cert?
对了 你是学医的?
And you're studying medicine?
对
I am. Yep.
你开始实习之类的了还是...
Have you started doing placement and stuff like that yet or--
实习 对 我们实习过几次...
Placement, yeah. Uh, yeah, we had a few--
我的狗跳到
So, you know, my dog comes bounding on over
另一只狗身上 可怜的小东西
to the little dog, the poor lad,
那只狗的脸 就好像瞬间煞白了
like, his whole face went completely white,
我就在那自己一个人傻笑
and... and I was there just giggling away to myself.
这个事太有意思...
Like, I found the whole thing hilar--
你住哪
Where do you live?
嗯?
Yeah?
看起来好恶心
That looks disgusting. - Mm.
你昨晚在哪?
So where were you last night then?
你回来晚了 -在城里随便逛逛
You came in late. - Just in town.
和谁在一起逛? -你不认识他
Who were you out with? - No one you'd know.
用Tinder约了次会
I went on a Tinder date.
真的吗
Really? - Hmm.
你什么时候开始用Tinder的
When did you get on Tinder?
你在主页上写的什么呀
What'd you write in your bio?
没什么
Okay, it doesn't matter.
挺蠢的
It was stupid.
博比在新书发布会后带了人回家
Bobbi brought someone home after the book launch.
让我们来听听她的故事
Let's hear about that. - Oh.
那个酒保 -伊默尔
The bartender. - Emer.
她介绍我时说我是她室友 -我没有
剧集 | 聊天记录(2022) | 导航列表