剧集 | 聊天记录(2022) | 导航列表
聊 天 记 录
第 五 集
发给博比:你还好吗?
博比:你们俩这样子有多久了?
发给博比:自从梅丽莎的生
发给博比:自从梅丽莎的生日派对
-博比:你们俩这样子有多久了? -弗朗西丝:自从梅丽莎的生日派对
早上好 -早上好
Morning. - Morning.
鸡蛋马上就好了
Eggs on the way.
太棒了
Oh, great.
你的头疼不疼
How's your head?
挺好的 你呢
Uh, fine, actually. You?
为了重返21岁 你会放弃什么?
What would you give to be 21 again?
不再宿醉吧
I'd rather the hangovers, actually.
那真是有盼头啊
There's lots to look forward to then.
没错
Yeah.
需要我帮忙吗 -不用
Can I do anything? Uh, no.
好好享受你的咖啡吧
Just enjoy your coffee.
谢谢
Thanks.
你是来帮忙的吗
Have you come to help me?
我就来看看
To watch.
你睡着了吗
Did you sleep?
没怎么睡
Not really.
不敢相信这是我们度假的最后一天
Can't believe it's our last day.
也许是件好事
It's probably a good thing.
我们做的事太冒险了
What we're doing is insanely risky.
你之前有过这样的外遇吗
Were you ever tempted to do something like this before?
没有
No.
为什么
Why not?
我猜是我没遇到对的人吧
Guess I didn't meet anyone.
真的吗
Really?
真的 我不知道
Yeah. I don't know.
长久以来我和梅丽莎都相处的很好
We were pretty happy for a long time together.
至少我认为是这样的
At least, I thought we were.
我是说 你和一个人相爱的时候 是不会想这种事的
I mean, when you're in love, you don't really think about these things.
那你们是什么时候不再相爱的呢
And when did you stop being in love?
我觉得 我没有不爱她啊
I don't think I did stop.
你的意思是 你还爱着她?
So... you're saying you still love her?
嗯
Well...
是的
yeah.
好了
Right.
他在这里
He's there.
早上好 -来得正是时候
Morning. - Just in time.
我回家以后肯定会想念这里的水果的
Oh, I'm gonna dream about this fruit when I'm home.
等到早饭的时候再吃
Just wait till breakfast.
瓦莱丽说她在路上了
Ah. Valerie says she's en route.
天呐
Oh, God.
别这样 她很喜欢你
Oh, stop. She loves you.
瓦莱丽是谁 -梅丽莎的赞助人
Who's Valerie? - Melissa's patron.
谢谢你 德瑞克
Thanks, Derek.
不 她是我的经纪人
No, she's my agent.
房♥子的主人
Ah. The owner.
别担心 她人很好
Ah, don't worry. She's nice.
她很有趣
She's funny
在她心情好的情况下
on a good day.
对 她人确实不错
Yeah, she's a real sweetheart.
我会烤条鱼 再做些配菜
I'm just gonna bake a big fish and do some sides.
听起来不错
Sounds great.
行 我会列个清单
Okay, I'll make a list.
弗朗西丝 想和我一起去市场吗?
Frances, do you wanna come with me to the market?
顺便帮我一把? -当然可以
Give me a hand? - Sure.
好
Great.
嘿
Hey.
你好 -你要去哪?
Hi. Where are you headed?
我们要去买♥♥东西
Um, we're just going to get supplies.
你是在生我的气吗?
Are you annoyed at me?
我还以为是你生我的气
I thought you were annoyed with me.
好吧 我确实有点生气
Okay, I'm a bit annoyed with you.
行 很好
Okay. Good.
昨晚在场的人都很尴尬
It was awkward for everyone last night.
对不起 我不是有意难为你的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you.
是吗?
Yeah?
要说我针对谁 我也只是想戏弄一下尼克
If anything, I was making fun of Nick.
显然他很喜欢你
He's clearly into you.
其实你要是想搞上他 也完全没问题
You know, you definitely could hook up with him if you wanted to.
行了 我该走了
Okay, I have to go.
等等 我也去
Hold on. I'm coming.
我被派去买♥♥甜点
I've been tasked with dessert.
我们可以帮你买♥♥ -没事 不用了
We can get what you need. No, it's fine.
我去了市场才知道我要买♥♥什么
I've gotta see what's there to get an idea.
而且 这里的气氛估计要变得紧张起来了
Plus, it's probably about to get stressful around here.
最近梅丽莎和瓦莱丽的关系怎么样?
How are things with Melissa and Valerie these days?
起起伏伏
Up and down.
梅丽莎觉得瓦莱丽对她失去信心了
Melissa thinks Valerie's lost faith in her.
你觉得真是这样吗?
Do you think that's true?
不知道
Don't know.
我肯定没帮上什么忙
I certainly didn't help things.
别这样说
Stop.
至少有你和博比在场 可以缓解一下气氛
At least you and Bobbi will be there to defuse any tension.
这不就是我们来的目的吗?
Is that what we do?
抱歉我之前说的那些话
I'm sorry about earlier.
我有些唐突了
I was a bit blunt.
是
Yeah.
但这并不影响我对你的感觉
It doesn't change the way that I feel about you.
什么感觉?
Which is?
别在意这些了
Don't worry about it.
你好 -你好
Hi. -Hey.
进展的怎么样了?
How's it all going?
你妻子今天有些烦躁
Your wife's a little on edge today.
行 -我还是不妨碍她为好
Oh, yes. - Yeah, I'm keeping out of the way.
太好了 你在这 能拿个柠檬给我吗?
Oh, brilliant, you're here. Can you throw me a lemon?
购物清单上没写柠檬
Lemons weren't on the list.
你出去的时候我说了
Yeah, I-I said on the way out.
好吧 我没听到
Well, I didn't hear you.
需要我现在再去买♥♥吗?
Do you want me to go back and get some?
那就不放柠檬了
Mm-mmm. I'll do without.
好吧
Okay.
有花瓶可以让我把这些花插♥进♥去吗
Um, is there a vase I should put these in or--
有
Yep.
来吧
You know what?
尼克 你来帮下她行吗?
Nick, will you help her, please?
我来吧
I can do that.
她喜欢斜着切花茎
She likes the stems cut diagonal.
你怎么不去休息?
Why don't you rest?
没关系的
It'll be fine.
好吧
Okay. Well--
嗨 -嘿 弗朗西丝
Hi. - Hey, Frances.
怎么样? -挺好的
How are you? - Good.
那有点
It was kind of--
对 -这不太好
Yeah. - This is not like a good thing.
对 我觉得那很
Yeah. I think that was, uh--
疯狂
Madness.
但是我觉得我们都能明白
But I think we're getting somewhere here.
没错
I know.
嗨 -嘿
Hi. - Hey.
嗨
Hi.
睡得好吗?
Good sleep?
嗯
Yeah.
喝酒吗?
Wine?
好
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks. Mm-hmm.
千杯 各位
Cheers, everyone.
尼克?
Nick?
嗯?
剧集 | 聊天记录(2022) | 导航列表