剧集 | 聊天记录(2022) | 导航列表
so just be nice to her, okay?
谢谢你 博比
Thanks, Bobbi.
请进
Come in.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
你在这儿
You're here.
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
你现在还疼吗?
Are you in pain?
现在不是很疼了
It's nearly gone now.
这个之前发生过吗?
Has this happened before?
发生过几次
Yeah. A few times.
那次我给你打电♥话♥
That time I called you, uh,
很晚了
it was late
你说我听起来很奇怪
and you said I sounded weird, um,
我那次不得不去趟医院
I had to go to the hospital.
天呐
Oh, God.
弗朗西丝 -没事的
Frances. - It's fine.
我会尽快去做检查 所以
I'm going for a scan soon, so--
医生知道这是什么情况吗?
Do they know what it might be?
还不知道
Not yet.
他们以为我可能是流产了
They thought I might have been having a miscarriage,
其实并不是 但
which I wasn't, but--
这
That's, um--
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你应该告诉我的
You should have said.
别担心
Don't worry.
真的 我已经没事了
Honestly, I'm-I'm fine.
好吧
Okay.
那晚的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the other night.
是我的错
That was my fault.
不 不是的
No, it wasn't.
我说了些蠢话
I said some stupid things.
我 我不知道自己在乱讲什么
Um, I-I didn't know what I was saying.
我不是故意想惹你不高兴的 -我知道
I didn't mean to upset you. - I know.
不过 还有件事
There's something else, though.
我跟梅丽莎说了
I told Melissa.
什么时候?
When?
我们吵架后的第二天
The day after we fought.
她看出来了我很沮丧
She could see I was upset
然后不停地问我是否一切都好
and she kept asking me if I was okay.
我只是需要对她坦诚一次
I just needed to be honest with her for once.
她知道后有什么反应?
How did she react?
不像我预期那样
Not like I'd expected.
我以为她会很生气
Think I thought that she'd be angry,
并且我已经准备好面对了
and I was ready for that.
那段对话很艰难
It was a difficult conversation.
但是
But--
我把一切都告诉她了
I told her everything.
一切是指什么
What does everything mean?
就是我想继续和你在一起
That I want to keep seeing you.
真的吗
Really?
我本该早点说出来 但我一直太懦弱了 而且
And I should have done it earlier, but I've been a coward, I know, and--
我感觉我让你承受了太多
I feel like I've put you through
太多你不该承受的 -没有
so much unnecessarily. - No.
我知道我不是一个多好的人
I know that I'm not a great person.
别说了 -但是我爱你 弗朗西丝
Uh, stop. - But I love you, Frances.
我也本应该早点说爱你的
I should've said that earlier too,
但我不知道你是不是想听
but I didn't know if you wanted to hear it or not.
呃
Um--
是多早之前?
How much earlier?
如果你不介意我问的话
If you don't mind my asking.
从最开始
From the beginning.
你还好吗
You alright?
我也爱你
I love you too.
我好累啊
I'm so tired.
过来
Come here.
如果你想 今晚我可以留在这
I could stay the night if you want.
我想让你留下来
I'd like that.
让我们从现在开始一直开心下去吧
Let's just be happy from now on.
剧集 | 聊天记录(2022) | 导航列表