剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
They're here, aren't they?
你还有时间录口供吗
You still got time to make a statement?
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
富兰克林副警长
Deputy Franklin.
查理
Chaaaaaarlie...
我知道 我知道 但...
I know, I know, but...
查理
Chaaaaaarlie...
承认吧 没有她 你过得更好
Admit it, you're better off without her.
没有谁
Without who?
查理 我们到家了
查理 我们到家了
安娜贝尔
Anabelle.
安娜贝尔
Anabelle.
能和除了「苍空之穹」以外的人聊一下
It's so... so good to talk to someone
实在是太好了
beside those Hollow Sky Moonies.
他们一直逼问我那个冰箱的下落
They've been trying to get the freezer's location out of me for so long.
逼问我很多年了
Years, I-- I think.
听到你说你先找了 我太高兴了
I'm just so, so glad to hear you found it first.
我就知道如果我信任你 你就会找到 霍顿
I knew that would happen if I just trusted you, Holden.
我每一次闭上眼睛 都会看到这一幕
I saw it each and every time I shut my eyes,
我一直没供出地点
I ne-- I never broke.
从未屈服 因为我知道这一天会到来
Never. 'Cause I knew this day would come.
埃德加 你怎么知道我叫什么
Edgar, how do you know my name?
他告诉我的
He told me.
谁
Who?
我脑中的那个人
The man in my head.
那个冰箱是怎么回事
So, what's with this freezer?
你为什么要把它埋在林子里
Why'd you bury it in the woods?
好让他们找不到啊
So they wouldn't find it.
那个冰箱通向「幻界」
The freezer takes you to the Realm.
只有通过那个冰箱 你 我 大家
It's the only way you, and me, and everyone,
才能幸免于接下来的灾难
will survive what's coming.
什么灾难
And what's coming?
你被「幻界」里的那个魔物攻击了 对吧
You were attacked by a being that crossed over, right?
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
好吧
Right.
那个攻击我的魔物 它想怎样
Okay, so, the thing that attacked me. Wh-- What does it want?
癌症想怎样
What does cancer want?
想要用尽一切手段 增殖 取代 存活
It wants to grow, overtake, survive, by any means necessary.
等下...
Wait, just--
再说一下你脑袋里的声音
back up to this voice in your head.
「幻界」的沟通方式非比寻常
The Realm has a funny way of communicating.
一直相伴你左右
It stays with you.
有些人是听到声音
Some hear voices,
有些人是看到图像 符号♥
others see images, symbols.
「幻界」想要被听到
The Realm wants to be heard.
但只有精选出的几个人能够真正听到
But only a select few are capable of truly listening.
你最近总是睡眠异常吧
You've been experiencing parasomnia, right?
-睡眠啥 -异常
- Para who? - Somnia.
梦游症
Somnambulism.
一种半睡半醒的状态
That state between sleep and consciousness,
通常只能通过嗑致幻药或极度饥饿时
tapping into a state of existence that's typically only achievable
才能进入的一种精神状态
through the use of hallucinogenic drugs or extreme starvation.
古老而久远
It's classic. Ancient.
挪威巫术族 波斯苦行僧
Norse seidr, Persian ascetics...
美洲土著文化
indigenous cultures of the Americas,
太平洋族群 希腊女祭司
and-- and the Pacific, Greek priestesses,
维多利亚时代的招魂巫师 荒漠中的嬉皮士
Victorian spiritualists, hippie kids in the desert.
我们极度渴望
We're driven by this desperate need
寻找那种意识状态
to seek out that state of consciousness
灵性觉醒 顿悟无形
and achieve some form of enlightenment.
缘起于此
And now, here we are.
一群不幸陷入昏迷的凡人
Bunch of unlucky mortals who bumped our heads
打开了那扇闸门
and opened the floodgates.
冰箱出现在幻象之中 乡村小伙出现在脑海之中
Visions of freezers and farm boys dancing through our minds.
我不是乡村小伙
I'm not a farm boy.
来晚了吧
Bit tardy, aren't we?
你们的同事已经去见埃德加了
Your associates are already with Edgar.
我们的同事
Our associates?
张医生和他的助手
Dr. Chang and his assistant.
我们得利用那个冰箱
We've gotta use that freezer
阻拦更多阴间魔物来到阳世
to block more of 'em from comin' over.
「苍空之穹」太无知了
Hollow Sky in their supreme
打着「死亡即是开始」的旗号♥
"Death is just the beginning" idiocy
用那台机器
have used that machine
将常人带去不该前往的空间
to go places no regular person should be allowed to go.
生死之间的「结界」不能打破
The worlds must remain separate.
所以你了解亚瑟·福曼的理论
So-- So you're familiar with Arthur Forman's theories.
可以这么说吧
Yeah, you could say that.
两位
Hey, guys?
我们要被人识破了
I think our cover's about to get blown.
「苍空之穹」的走狗每周都会过来
Hollow Sky goons here for their weekly visit.
我们怎么会和「苍空之穹」的人一天过来啊
Why'd we come here the same day as Hollow Sky?
我说了 事出紧急 准备不足
I told you, I had pretty damn short notice.
等下 埃德加
Okay, wait-- Edgar,
关于那个袭击我的魔物 你还知道什么吗
what else can you tell us about the thing that attacked me?
它有什么目的 怎么干掉那玩意儿
What does it want? How do we kill it?
-追随你的梦境 -从后门走
- Follow your dreams. - Back door.
-但我们需要... -声东击西吗 小菜一碟
- But we're gonna need a-- - A distraction? Easy peasy.
我们走 快
Let's go, come on!
我们不能这么丢下他
We can't just leave him here.
我们目前也帮不上什么忙
There's not much else we can do here, man.
我们得回来救他
We gotta come back for him.
安娜贝尔 接电♥话♥啊 死丫头
Annabelle, pick up, you little brat.
快接电♥话♥
Come on. Pick up.
你闯进了我外公的房♥子
You broke into my grandfather's house.
你得给我解释清楚
You're going to tell me why.
坐下
Sit down.
你带枪有什么目的
What's the gun for?
万一亚瑟活够了 我可以送他一程
I brought it in case Arthur got an itch on his back.
你觉得自己挺风趣 是吧
You think you're cute, don't you?
我确实是啊
I do, actually.
我该去报♥警♥
I should go to the police.
那不是你的行事风格
Something tells me that's not in your nature.
你为什么恨他
Why do you hate him?
你不是吧
You're kidding, right?
他为你们这样的人付出了那么多
He gave up so much for people like you.
牺牲了他和家人之间的关系 我
His relationship with his family, me.
那些男人肯定很吃你这一套 楚楚可怜 美艳动人
Man, I bet the boys really eat up your whole wounded, exotic flower thing,
是吧
don't they?
你不也拿出高冷邪魅的一面了吗
As opposed to that aloof, bad-girl facade?
你真在「幻界」里充当霍顿的妲己吗
So, did you intentionally act as a honeypot for Holden in the Realm?
把漂亮的孙女派进去 控制那个小子吗
Pretty granddaughter there to make the teenage boy stick around?
霍顿主动想帮我们
Holden wanted to help us.
就因为你承受不了
Just because you couldn't handle it.
你怎么知道霍顿想要什么
Like you have any idea what Holden wanted.
那你知道吗
And you do?
为什么 因为你跟他一样 也很特殊吗
Why? Because you're special, like him?
特殊
Special?
对 一个有自杀倾向
Yes, a very special little suicidal kid
主动陷入昏迷的特殊女孩吗
who went and put herself in a coma?
对
Yeah.
我发现自己身在「幻界」之中时
You know, when I found myself in the Realm,
亚瑟营造出一种我找到了安全感的假象
Arthur made me feel like I could finally be safe.
找到了最终归宿
Finally belong.
直到他意识到 我无法帮他达成目的
Until he realized I couldn't get him what he wanted.
无法让他战胜福斯特
Couldn't help him win his little fight with Frost.
他就弃我如敝履
So he dropped me.
而等我醒来之后
And when I woke up?
他不见了 消失了
He ghosted. Poof.
于是我从一个寄养家庭换到另一个寄养家庭
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表