剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
《超越》前情提要
Previously, on Beyond...
史蒂文 那晚在酒吧的事
Steven, about what happened at the bar...
酒吧里什么事也没发生
Nothing happened at the bar.
就别再提了
Let's leave it at that.
霍顿 你升职了
Holden, we're promoting you.
你不是说真的吧
Are you serious?
为了保护你们的儿子
In order to protect your son,
我们得了解「苍空之穹」对他有何企图
we need to know what Hollow Sky wants with him.
你想让我回到伊恩身边
You want me to get back together with Ian?
克莉丝汀 我就是过来把这个拿给你
Hello, Christine. I just stopped by so I could give you this.
我们都很想你
We all miss you.
舒马赫秘密藏起来的药
Shoemacher's secret stash.
化疗的药吗
They're chemo pills?
霍顿邀请了我来吃晚餐
Holden invited me for dinner.
你说你们怎么认识的
How did you say you two met again?
-也许我不该过来 -也许你不该来
- Maybe this was a mistake. - Maybe it was.
阿根廷 布伊诺斯艾利斯
迪亚戈
Diego!
超越
第二季 第三集
好
Okay.
该死 我还希望你不干了
Damn, I was hoping you quit,
或者上班路上被车撞了
or got hit by a truck on your way in.
你看起来状态不好
You sure as hell look it.
我的闹钟没响
My alarm didn't go off.
好吧 肯定很爽
Right, must be nice...
自己想什么时候上班 就什么时候上班
making your own hours, rolling in whenever you feel like it.
我就不了解这种感觉
See, I wouldn't know.
我要是迟到了 就会被炒鱿鱼
I show up late, I get canned.
而你说不定还能报销车费
You'd probably get an expense account.
我道歉 行了吗 我会弥补
I'm sorry, all right? I'll make up for this.
最好是
You better.
你有老爸罩着 我可以没有
Daddy's safety net doesn't reach all the way over to me.
你出错了 我会跟着你一起遭殃
You screw up, you're taking me down with you.
我就得滚蛋了
I'm out on my ass.
-你听见了吗 -听见了
- You listening to me? - Yeah, I hear you.
你老爹要见你
Daddy wants to see you.
也许是想给你介绍「后妈」认识
Probably wants to introduce you to your new step-mom.
阿琳的咖啡
For Aileen.
我是不是糊涂了 马修斯
Am I seeing straight, Matthews?
我又给你排了连做两班
I have you down here for another double shift.
不是吧 我还以为那是垒球报名表
Really? I thought that was a sign-up sheet for softball.
我开玩笑呢 富兰克林先生
I'm kidding, Mr. Franklin.
你觉得这样给我排班会有问题吗
Do you, foresee a problem with my scheduling choice?
如果你想当副经理 那就另当别论了
Only if you're not interested in assistant manager.
其实 这是我毕生梦想呢
Actually, it's been a lifelong dream of mine.
今晚打烊收尾如何
Well, how about closing tonight?
你能替我打烊吗
Think you could do that for me?
把大权交给我了吗
Wow, the keys to the castle?
将大任赐予我
Bestowed upon me?
差不多吧
Something like that.
好 一杯低咖克丽玛...
All right, that is one one-percent caffè crema for...
给莱利
Riley.
卢克
Luke.
莱利
Riley.
你总是记得我喝什么咖啡
You were always great at remembering how I took my coffee.
是啊
Yeah.
你点单时 跟收银员说了
Well, you... told the cashier.
你有时间的话
When you get a chance,
我们能谈谈吗
can we talk?
好
Yeah.
不不不
No, no, no.
我就是说 跟上次见面相比
I'm just saying that the loss is noticeable
你瘦了很多
since the last time I was here.
合理饮食最重要 对吧
It's all about making better choices, right?
在我看来 汤姆 效果不错
Well, from where I'm standing, Tom, it serves you real well.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
你要见我吗
You wanted to see me?
对
I did.
你跑哪去了
Where the hell have you been?
你迟到 让我脸上无光 懂吗
You being late reflects on me, right?
按时上班
Be on time.
下不为例
It-it won't happen again.
这是我儿子 霍顿
This is my son, Holden.
幸会 霍顿
Nice to meet you, Holden.
你♥爸♥对你赞不绝口
Your dad won't stop gushing over you.
结果他的迟到 就让我打脸了
Well, his tardiness not withstanding.
我有东西给你
I got something for you.
这是里克沃宁飞机的新零件
This is the new part for the Rick Waring plane.
他们是公♥司♥的老客户 25年了
The longest-standing client we have, 25 years.
争取继续合作吧
Let's make it 26, please.
把编号♥录入电脑系统
Log its numbers into the ERP
然后立刻拿给技术部 明白了吗
and then get it over to Tech, ASAP. All right?
你升职
You were moved up
是因为我们都觉得你有能力
because we all agreed that you could handle this.
你要证明我们做了正确决定 懂吗
Let's see to it that we made the right decision, all right?
好 我能搞定
Yeah, I-I got this.
我知道你能
I know you do.
好了 去工作吧
All right, get to work.
再见
See ya.
进来 迪亚戈 你到家了
曼索
Manso!
曼索
Manso!
过来 曼索
Vení, Manso!
快看 迪亚戈回来了 曼索
你想打声招呼吗
你想他吗
曼索
Manso!
曼索
Manso!
不乖 曼索不乖
不乖 不乖
把东西放在客厅就行了
Just put the things in the living room.
我马上出来
I'll be right out.
克莉丝汀
我们一直会守护着你和兰顿
来自「伸出援手」的朋友
他刚睡下
He just went down.
谢谢你帮我去买♥♥东西 商场人多吗
Thank you for the supply run. Was it crowded?
你说这是教堂里的人送来的
When you said someone from church brought this over,
但你没说是「伸出援手」组织送来的
you didn't say anything about Helping Hands.
抱歉 我没当没回事
Sorry, I didn't think it mattered.
这很重要
It matters.
谁给你的
Who gave this to you?
什么 问这个干什 怎么了
What? Why? Why, what's going on?
你跟「伸出援手」有关联吗
Are you involved in Helping Hands?
如果「有关联」是指接受援助
Well, if by involved, you mean getting support,
那确实是有关联
then yes , the answer is yes.
这事很严肃 克莉丝汀
This isn't funny, Christine.
好吧
Okay...
「伸出援手」跟一个邪教组织有紧密联♥系♥
Helping Hands has strong ties to a religious cult.
什么
What?
我现在成邪教一员了吗
Now I'm part of a cult?
我不是那个意思 你现在还不是
No, I'm not saying that. You're not, not yet.
我就是为你着想
I'm just looking out for you.
说不定接下来
Next thing you know,
你就深入邪教组织 被人洗♥脑♥了
you're eyeball-deep in something that you can't get out of.
「被人洗♥脑♥」 杰夫 我是个成年人
"Can't get out of"? J-Jeff, I'm an adult.
我能决定去哪个教堂合适
I can decide whether a church is right for me or not.
这不是教堂
It's not a church!
我再给你找一个教堂
Just let me find something else for you.
-好吗 -不不
- Okay? - No, no.
别把你的意愿强加给我 杰夫
This is not about what you need, Jeff.
别说了
Just stop.
凯文去世了 我孤身一人
Kevin is gone and I am alone,
靠我自己养育一个小孩
raising a baby boy by myself.
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表