剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
《超越》前情提要
Previously on Beyond...
你真不知道我为什么找你来吗
You have no idea why I called you up here today.
舒马赫
Shoemacher.
我一直看到幻象
I keep having visions,
我不知道这其中的意思
and I don't know what they mean.
我看见世界着火了 人间地狱
你被恶魔附身了
出租车
Hey, taxi!
堪萨斯州 里德堡
Fort Reed, Kansas.
你都想不到我今天遇见谁了
You'll never guess who I saw yesterday.
查理
Charlie?
你想怎样
What do you want?
露珠客栈
我想怎样 我...
What do I want? I...
我妈说你在里德堡
My mom said you were in Fort Reed.
对 温馨的露珠客栈
Yep. The lovely Dew Drop Inn.
你有打算告诉我吗
You weren't gonna tell me?
没有
Nope.
等一下
Wait a sec.
你的车钥匙
Keys to your truck.
车在停车场
It's in the parking lot.
我几天前洗过了 但又脏了
I washed it a few days ago, but it's dirty again.
-我的车在你那里吗 -不然你以为呢
- You had my truck? - Who did you think had it?
我有点忙 我们以后再聊
I'm a little busy, so I'll see you later.
查理 你怎么了
Charlie. What is up with you?
小屋一事之后 我都不知道你怎么样了
Look, I didn't know what happened to you after the cabin.
我不知道你是生是死
I didn't know if you were alive or dead.
我没死 显然活得好好的
I'm not dead. Clearly, I'm fine.
你来里德堡干什么
What are you doing in Fort Reed?
你买♥♥枪干什么
Why were you buying a gun?
外面怎么了
What's goin' on out there?
他是谁
Who's this?
你想让我帮你摆平他吗
You want me to take care of him for you?
「摆平我」 你是哪根葱
"Take care of me"? Who are you?
好了 你得走了
You know what? You need to go.
你得走了
You need to go.
什么 现在就要我走吗
What? Like, leave? Now?
你哪来回哪去
Go back to whatever trailer park
自己去逍遥 走吧
or mechanical bull is expecting you. Go.
我会再联♥系♥你
I'll call you!
-那人是谁啊 -那是兰迪
- Who was that? - That was Randy.
他是本地人
He's local.
霍顿 你来看我真好
Look, Holden, it's really sweet you looked me up and all,
我们之前的自驾游也很开心
and hey, our little road trip was fun.
当然是在枪击发生之前了
I mean, before the shooting started,
我和你度过了一段愉快的时光 霍顿
I had a legit good time with you, Holden.
我跟你在一起也很开心...
Yeah, and I had a great time with you too, but--
但我一开始查找你 就是个天大的错误
But it was a giant mistake to look you up in the first place.
如果你还没意识到这点 你会意识到的
And if you haven't realized that already, you will.
查理 等下...
Charlie, wait! I--
走吧 霍顿
Just go, Holden.
我不会走
I'm not leaving, okay?
-我要留下 -拜托
- I'm gonna stay! - Please...
查理 我会在门外守一整夜
Charlie! I'll stay here all night if I have to.
-走吧 -查理
- Just go. - Charlie!
开门
Open the door.
你在听吗
Hello?
你不是吧
Are you serious?
超越
第二季 第五集
只有修好机器 才能保证「幻界」的安全
Fixing the machine is the only way to keep the Realm safe.
「幻界」有什么危险
Safe from what?
福斯特没能与我和霍顿一起出来
Frost didn't make it out with me and Holden.
重点不是你父亲
It's not just about your father.
而是总会有其他人对其打歪主意
There will always be others who wish to corrupt it.
我就心生邪念了
It corrupted me.
我犯了很多错误
I made so many mistakes.
我骗了你
I lied to you.
你有你的理由
You had your reasons.
我骗了其他人
I lied to others.
我骗了自己
I lied to myself.
「幻界」的力量不是我能掌控的
The Realm's power over me...
我不够强大 才会受其蛊惑
I wasn't strong enough to resist it.
我从没想让你经历那样的事
I never wanted that for you.
也许是时候该放下「幻界」
Maybe it's time we put the Realm aside...
活在真实的世界里了
and tried living in the real world.
要是那么简单就好了
I wish it were that easy.
霍顿
Holden!
霍顿
Holden!
哥
Dude.
我得说 我有点紧张啊
Gotta say I'm a little nervous.
各种手续都就绪了吧
My paperwork's all in order, no?
你已将资产转移到「苍空之穹」名下了
Your assets have been transferred to Hollow Sky.
谢谢你如此慷慨的捐赠
Thank you for your extremely generous donation.
「美丽新世界」就是这个样子了 对吧
That's what the Brave New World looks like, huh?
我一直梦想着这一天
I've dreamt of this day.
再次见到劳拉
Seeing my Lara again.
我都不知道该和她说点什么
Yeah, I-I don't even know what I'm gonna say to her.
我写了一些话 但我不知道...
I wrote a few things down, but I-I don't know--
这张纸带不进去
The paper won't make the trip anyway.
身体会留在这里
The body remains.
只有你的意识会穿越到「结界之桥」
Only your consciousness is transported to the Bridge.
此外
Besides...
你已经知道要和她说什么了
you already know what to say to her.
都在你心里
It's all right here.
请吧
Shall we?
这边请 先生
Right this way, sir.
请坐
Please have a seat.
我要把这个套在你头上
I'm just going to be placing this on your head.
放松
Relax.
看着灯光
And look into the lights.
你经常过来吗
You come here often?
这么说 你一直做这些噩梦吗
So, you've been having these nightmares?
我从昏迷中醒来就开始了
Ever since I came out of the coma.
我最后总会在当年车祸现场的林子里醒来
I always wind up in the woods near where I crashed my bike.
这些幻象什么
These visions or whatever...
从我跟「苍空之穹」福斯特一事之后 就更严重了
they've been getting worse ever since we were at Hollow Sky with Frost.
你进入「黑客帝国」的事吗
When you went into the Matrix?
我感觉我在里面破坏了什么
Just feeling I broke something when I was in there.
破坏了什么 比如呢
Broke something? Like what?
我一直想弄清这点
That's what I'm trying to find out.
那么...
So...
这个罗盘是怎么回事
what's with the compass?
你从「杰克船长」那里买♥♥来的吗
Jack Sparrow have a yard sale?
这个罗盘连着「幻界」
The compass is connected to the Realm.
以前就是转来转去
It used to just spin around.
我还以为是坏了 但「苍空之穹」一事之后
I though it was busted, but after Hollow Sky...
罗盘就指向一个方向了
it just started pointing one direction.
也许是磁场之类的问题吧
I don't know. Maybe it's like a weird magnetic thing.
因为磁场会影响罗盘工作
Because, like, compasses work off the Earth's magnetic field.
我懂磁场原理 卢克
I know how magnets work, Luke.
也许是什么地下宝藏
So maybe it's like buried treasure.
不是宝藏
It's not treasure, all right?
我的噩梦是在警示我
My nightmares are trying to tell me something.
等下 等下
I-- wait. Wait a minute.
好
Okay.
薇拉怎么看这事
Well, what's Willa's take?
怎么说呢 她说是因为愧疚
I don't know. She says it's guilt or...
或许是我多心了
paranoia or...
或是因为多心而产生的愧疚
guilt about being paranoid.
她之前一直想让我记起来
You know, all she wanted me to do was remember,
如今她一心表示都结束了 不想再提这事了
and now she wants to act like it's over and done with.
她也经历了很多事
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表