剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表
《超越》前情提要...
Previously, on Beyond...
舒马赫化疗的药
Shoemacher's chemo pills.
我很乐意能帮上忙
Happy to help in any way I can.
这样就好
Pleased to hear it.
干掉他 严密行事
Dispose of him. Discreetly.
我真高兴终于见到霍顿的朋友了
It is so nice to finally meet one of Holden's friends.
我很高兴你们遇见了彼此
I'm happy you two found each other.
我很珍惜我们之间的感情
I cherish us, the idea of you and I, Diane.
别把克莉丝汀卷入「伸出援手」
Keep your helping hands off Christine!
-我以为就我自己在这里 -不是 我叫薇拉
- I thought I was alone in here. - You're not alone. I'm Willa.
你说你们怎么认识的
How did you say you two met again?
-也许我不该过来 -也许你不该来
- Maybe this was a mistake. - Maybe it was.
霍顿
Holden.
霍顿
Holden!
进来
Come on.
我还以为你控制住你的超能力了
I thought you had this under control.
我也是 我想我就是失控了一下
So did I. I... I guess, I just freaked out.
我是无心的
I didn't mean it.
我知道 这是个意外
I know. It was an accident.
不 那晚吃完饭后 我说的话
No. What I said, the other night, after dinner.
我想让你知道 我是无心的
I want you to know, I didn't mean it.
我很高兴你最后决定来了
I'm really glad you decided to come.
我肯定留下「深刻印象」了吧
I must've made quite an impression.
你当时怎么了
What happened?
我就是慌乱了
Guess I just... freaked out.
这感觉很熟悉
This is familiar.
就像我们初识的时候
Like how we first met.
我记得
I remember.
我很想你
I missed you.
我也是
I missed you, too.
你确定要做吗
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
这是你第一次吗
It's your first time?
我们的第一次吗
Our first time?
我确定
I'm sure.
很好 我也是
Good. Me too.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
我没事
Yeah. I'm okay.
你呢
Are you?
第二季 第五集
超越
-抱歉 -没事
- Sorry. I-- - It's okay.
我该...
Should I...
嗯
Yeah.
抱歉 我一直说抱歉
Sorry... All I keep sayin' is sorry.
我得去接一下
I have to get that.
当然了 我去...
Of course. I am-- I'm just gonna...
-好 -你懂的
- Yeah. - You know...
我过去接电♥话♥
I'll be out there.
-好 -好
- Cool. - Cool.
-我爸找我 -我得走了 我爷爷有事
- My dad's looking for me. - I have to go, it's my grandfather.
没事吧
Is everything okay?
没事 你呢
Yeah. You?
没事
It's fine.
你出去时 锁门吧
Can you lock the door on your way out?
好 我们稍后再谈吗
Sure. And we'll talk later?
当然
Of course.
192票
One ninety-two.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
我就靠这个吃饭的
It's my job to know.
你们没有机器吗
You don't have a machine?
我就是机器
I am the machine.
如果你想 我可以手数
I can count these by hand if you want,
但我从97年就干这一行了
but I've been working here since '97.
真是192票
I'm telling you that's 192.
用手数吧
Count 'em by hand.
-你想要什么 -我不要
- What do you want? - Me? Nothing.
这些票都给你
The tickets are all for you.
这是我们俩赢来的 所以我们一人一半
We both won 'em, so we split 50- 50.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
不如我们互相选玩具吧
Why don't you pick out my toy and I'll pick out yours.
好吗
Deal?
好
Deal.
192票
One ninety-two.
我要一个蓝色的悠悠球
I'll have one blue yo-yo, please.
我要那个红色的手链
And I'll have that red bracelet.
-你喜欢吗 爸爸 -很喜欢
- You like it, Daddy? - I love it.
我其实玩悠悠球很厉害
I'm actually a great yo-yo'er, you know.
露两手吧 先生
Show me a trick, mister.
真厉害
Awesome.
我们明天还能再来吗
Can we come back tomorrow?
记得吗 我得离开
Remember, I have to go away?
你总是得离开
You always have to leave.
但我总是会回来呀
But I always come back.
我能一起去吗
Can I come?
抱歉 亲爱的 爸爸要去工作
I'm sorry, honey. Daddy's gotta do business.
跟谁啊
With who?
我要去见认识最久的老同事
I'm meeting one of my oldest work friends.
他是我的导师
He was my mentor.
什么是导师
What's a mentor?
他教会我怎么干好我的工作
He taught me how to do my job well.
答应我你会很快回家
Promise you'll be home soon?
我答应你
Promise.
迟到了 十分钟后到
伊恩
我们不是明晚见面吗
可恶
Damn it.
谢谢 我...
Thank you, I--
查理
Charlie?
我是戴安 霍顿的妈妈
It's Diane, Holden's mom.
我更喜欢叫成「世上做千层面最好吃的戴安」
Well, I prefer Diane the Greatest Lasagna Maker in the World.
见到你真好 你怎么来这里了
It's so good to see you. What are you doing in town?
霍顿说你去纽约上学了
Holden said that you were at school in New York.
还是加州来着
Or was it California?
对 不是 我开始了「闰年」
Yeah. No. I... took a... leap year,
其实是间隔年
-忘了叫啥了 -真好
- whatever it's called. - Well, good for you.
你怎么回里德堡了
So what brings you back to Fort Reed?
我就是来探望一个老朋友
I'm just visiting an old friend.
你住哪
Where are you staying?
旅馆 那边
Some motel. You know, over there.
-那边一个旅馆 -肯定是露珠客栈了
- That direction somewhere. - It must be the Dew Drop Inn.
附近就只有这一家旅馆了
It's the only motel for 20 miles.
可能是吧
Yeah. Probably.
给
Here it is.
「首领专用枪」
The Chief's Special.
露珠客栈不错
The Dew Drop Inn has many charms,
就是不能保证安全 所以...
but security isn't one of them, so...
还有热水也不热
neither is hot water.
你会用吗
Do you know how to use it?
会 我枪法很好
I do, I'm an excellent shot.
我一直想学来着
I... I've always wanted to learn.
你到底要不要看了
Are you gonna look at this thing or not?
-好 -没事 你看吧 别...
- Yes... - Yeah. Yeah. Go, go, go, go, don't--
不打扰你了 反正我也有事要走了
Do your thing. I've gotta run anyway.
见到你真好
It was great to see you,
「世上做千层面最好吃的戴安」
Diane the Greatest Lasagna Maker in the World.
我也是 查理
It was great to see you, too, Charlie.
有时间就过来
And come over anytime,
想吃就给你做
there's always plenty enough to go around.
太棒了
Great.
该死
Crap.
剧集 | 超能(2017) | 导航列表