我在探索
I'm on a quest.
我在探索
I'm on a quest.
-这里太乱了 -是的 我很抱歉
- It's insane in here. - Yeah, I'm sorry, uh...
这里就像是《强迫性囤积症患者》的现场
This is, like, an episode of "Hoarders" or something.
你能不能收拾一下
Like, could you clean up a little bit, you know?
-很抱歉 -你太乱了
- Okay, I'm sorry. - You got mad shit.
有点事 我会处理好的
Just doing something. I'll take care of it.
怎么了
What's up?
NFD开始向我提供服饰了
NFD just started hooking me up with clothes.
-什么 -是的 NFD
- What? - Yeah, NFD--
他们想让我给他们拍视频
they--they-- all they want me to do is make videos for them.
-不可能吧 -然后穿着他们的衣服
- No way! - And wear the clothes
-拍滑板视频 -卡米尔 这太棒了
- and skate in the videos. - Camille, that's so cool!
我想他们是在赞助我
I'm, like, sponsored by them, I guess.
什么情况
What's going on?
我要火了
I'm--I'm on flow. I'm on flow.
那是什么 你来月经了吗
What is that, your period?
不是 爸爸 不是月经
No, Dad, not my period.
就是 我刚刚...
It's--like, I just have--
他们给我提供衣服和装备之类的
they give me clothes and stuff like that-- yeah.
-免费的衣服 -是的 免费
- Okay, free clothes. - Yeah, free.
-我喜欢 -我们来看看
- I like that. - Let's see them.
试试
Try 'em on.
老兄
Dude.
-你看起来就像个骚货 -闭嘴
- You look like a thot. - Shut up.
等等 骚货是褒义词吗
Wait, is thot good?
是称赞
It's great.
我觉得尺寸有点小
I think it might be, like, a size too small, though.
挺好的
It's fine, it's fine.
别跟她说挺好的
Don't tell her it's fine.
你得跟她说太漂亮了
You gotta tell her she looks good.
很漂亮 你很美
It looks good. You look great.
-这话一点也不真心实意 -谢谢你
- That wasn't convincing. - Thank you.
你们这两个骚货
Hey, why don't you thots
要不把家里收拾里
maybe clean up this apartment, huh?
当一个干净的骚货
Be clean thots?
都能看到我的内♥裤♥了 看
You can see my underwear. Look.
应该这样吗 抱歉
Is that supposed to be a thing? Sorry.
-干净的骚货 -好
- Clean thots. - Okay.
我觉得我的肚脐太露了
I feel like my belly button is, like, a little too exposed.
-对吗 -你对你的肚脐有意见吗
- Right? - You got beef with your belly button?
如果我玩滑板的时候有东西进去了呢
Well, what if something goes in it when I'm skating?
我很害怕这个
Like, I'm scared about that.
那不是个洞 只是个坑
It's not a hole. It's a dip.
这位就是你的泰莎·汤普森吗
So that's your Tessa Thompson?
抱歉 我知道要选一个
I'm sorry. I know you're supposed to pick
在现实生活中不能搞在一起的人
someone you couldn't actually hook up with.
所以你能搞到她吗
Oh, so you think you can get her now?
我不是这个意思 拜托
That's not what I'm saying. Come on.
-很扫兴 -我知道
- It's chill. - I get it.
她很性感
She's hot.
她不是洛瓦 但是...
She's no Loba, but...
她很可爱
She's cute.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
等一下 我觉得她走过来了
Wait, I think she's coming over here.
你好 我是维多利亚
Hey. I'm Victoria.
你们想试试皮肤接触吗
Would you like to try some Skin Contact?
皮肤接触
Skin contact?
橘子酒
Orange wine.
很好喝
It's really good.
我欠你一个道歉
So I owe you an apology.
我间接地攻击了你
I came at you sideways.
但我正在探索 所以我们能聊聊吗
But I'm on a quest now, so can we talk?
当然 聊吧
Sure. Go ahead.
听着
Listen.
你们可能没那么丑
You guys probably weren't that ugly.
我想说的是
What I meant to say was,
或许曾经有段时间
maybe there might've been a time
你们对女性很谦逊
where you were kind of humble with women.
-可能吧 -这就是问题所在
- I guess. - And that's the thing.
我们是女性 不是女人
We are women, not females.
你们得少说疯话
Gotta stop talking crazy
多上点心
and pay a little bit attention.
好 听着
Okay, look.
怎么了
What's up?
看到那边的那个女孩了吗
See that girl right there?
-看到了 -一个人站在那里
- Yeah? - Just standing by herself.
她看起来有点生气 对吗
She look kind of pissed off, right?
那是因为她想找人和她跳舞
That's because she wants someone to dance with her.
我应该去跳舞吗
Should I go dance?
是的
Yeah.
-去和她跳舞吧 -没问题
- Go dance with her. - You got that.
-你没问题 -好 我去
- Yeah, you got this. - All right, I'll go.
我的天
Oh, my God!
菲利普和她们跳起来了
Philip got them moves.
看到那个看着他们的女孩了吗
See that girl just looking at them?
在角落里的悲伤女孩
Sad girl over in the corner?
她看着他们是因为她很孤独
Yeah, she looking at them because she's lonely
她很悲伤
and she's really sad
她想跟人聊天
and she just wants to talk to someone.
-说真的 快去 -别让我误入歧途
- Seriously, go. - Don't lead me astray here.
不 快去吧
No, just go.
-你没问题的 -我没问题
- You got this. - I got this.
柯特就像是女性读心者
Dang, Kirt's, like, a female whisperer.
天啊
Holy shit.
好 那边那个女孩呢
All right. So what about her right there?
你得给她这个
Here, you gotta give her one of these.
这是治疗痛经的药物
It's for period cramps.
她腹痛
She has cramps.
-她腹痛 -好的
- She has cramps. - All right.
我不知道你是怎么知道的 但无所谓
I don't know how you know that, but fuck it.
这就是奇迹
It's a miracle.
柯特就是真理
Kirt's the truth!
那我呢 柯特
What about me, Kirt?
我不和女生约会
I don't date girls.
老天保佑
Oh, well, God bless,
因为直男简直烂透了
because straight men kinda suck ass.
我从没有...
Never have I ever...
主动选择吃菠萝
Eaten pineapple by choice.
-好 -等等 什么
- Okay. - Wait, what?
-吃菠萝 -主动吗
- Eaten pineapple. - By choice?
与之相反的就是被迫的
As opposed to being forced.
到我了吗
It's my turn?
我没什么可说的
I don't have anything. Okay.
我从没有...
Um, never have I ever...
明确地约过别人
explicitly asked someone out.
-等等 什么 -我从没约过别人
- Wait, what? - I've never asked someone out.
就是对别人说"我喜欢你
Like, actually been like, "Hey, I like you.
我能和你做点什么吗"
Can I do something with you?"
这个你得喝
You gotta drink to that.
我发现了她 我滑着滑板经过
I caught her-- I was literally skating across,
我看过去 这个女孩拿着相机
and I look over, and this girl has a camera,
我能看出来...
and I could tell-- like, you knew--
我知道她在拍我
I knew it was zoomed in on me.
但之后我看到她
But then I saw her--
在第二天
what was it-- like, the next day,
我在街上看到她 她就跑开了
and I see her in the street, and she runs the other way.
朝反方向跑开了
I mean, actually, like, full-on the other way.
太甜了
That's so sweet.
是挺甜的 直到我心想
Yeah, it was sweet until I was like,