-这... -太暴躁了 女士
- Yo, this-- - So feisty, miss!
刚刚是在干什么
Yo, what the fuck was that?
这些女士太怪了
Yeah, I know, right? These females are wack, yo.
不 是你 这太粗鲁了
No, you are. That was rude as fuck.
拜托 柯特 你知道她们是什么人
Come on, Kirt, you know how they are.
她们经过 没人跟她们搭话
They roll by, no one says anything,
这种低调会伤了她们的心
it low-key hurts they heart.
没错 我们只是表示友好
Exactly, yo. We were just being friendly.
没人想跟你们当朋友
Nobody wants to be your friend, bro.
你知道你们听起来像什么吗
You know what you two sound like?
就像一对曾经很丑的男性
Like a couple of dudes who used to be hella ugly
从不学习如何与女性♥交♥流
and never learned how to speak to women.
-我从来没丑过 -你在胡说八道
- I ain't never been ugly. - You're buggin'.
我在社交媒体上见过你之前的照片
I've seen your Throwback Thursdays.
我知道我说对了
I know I'm right.
我要叫你丑男查理了
I'ma start calling you Ugly Charlie.
这话有点刺耳 柯特
That was kinda harsh, Kirt, just--
街头骚扰也是如此
So is street harassment!
我不在乎你的感受
I don't give a fuck about your feelings!
别挡我道
Get the fuck out of my way!
不过丑男查理还是很受欢迎的
Ugly Charlie got a ring to it, though.
-是的 -丑男查理
- It does. - Ugly Charlie.
没事的 老兄
It's all good, man.
你的性格很好
Your personality's great.
去你的
Fuck you.
在吗
Hello?
在家吗
Hello?
黑人的生命很重要
你在我的厨房♥和我的卧室做饭吗
You're cooking in my kitchen and in my bedroom?
你也好呀 小宝贝
Well, hello to you too, little cuz.
什么情况
What the hell is going on?
你♥爸♥没跟你说吗
Your pops didn't tell you?
你知道我一直在那里做饭的那家社区中心吗
Well, you know the community center that I cook in all the time?
他们因为新冠关门了
They closed out of nowhere on some COVID shit, right?
我跟你♥爸♥说过了
I spoke to your pops.
他说在这期间我可以在这里做饭
He said that I can cook here while I'm figuring this out.
他应该告诉你的
And he was supposed to tell you.
好 我很抱歉
Okay, I'm sorry,
但你为什么要用我的卧室
but why do you have to use my bedroom?
我别无选择 如果我不做完的话
I have no choice. If I don't get this done,
许多人会没饭吃
a whole lot of old folks don't eat.
你知道还有什么吗
You know what else?
姑娘 我是看着你长大的
Girl, I known you since you was baby.
我很了解你
I've known you your whole life.
我没想到有一天 我会看到你
I never thought that one day I would see you sit here
在疫情中对老人们毫无同情心
with zero compassion for old folks in the middle of COVID.
混♥蛋♥ 好吗
Asshole, okay?
我能帮您点什么
How can I help you today?
我一直在等...
I've been waiting--
我等了一个半小时了
I've been on hold for hour and a half.
-这里... -先生 你在吗
- Here-- - Sir, are you there?
您好 等一下
Hello, hello? One second.
听着 把这个喷在这里
Hey, listen. Spray this on there, yes.
你很有用 您好
Make-- you're very useful. Hello, hello?
这是沙士 为什么是这个 这是沙士
This is root beer. Why is this-- this is root beer.
您好 我是...
Hi, yes. This is...
-是的 -你好 我能帮您点什么吗
- Yes. - Hi, how may I help you today?
社区优势贷款
Community advantage loan?
《Apex英雄》中的洛瓦
Loba from "Apex Legends."
这又是游戏角色吗
Is that another video game character?
是的 不过她太笨重了
Yeah, uh, she's so thick, though.
要不说点你认识的人
How about someone you met?
我觉得泰莎·汤普森很漂亮
I think Tessa Thompson is pretty cute.
往上点
Up a little.
往下一点 再往下一点
Down a little. Down a little more.
-太往下了 -天啊 我很抱歉
- Not that far. - Oh, God, I'm sorry.
那个女士没骗人
That lady wasn't lying.
拉里·大卫[喜剧演员]Larry David.
真的吗
Really?
-或许吧 -还有谁
- Maybe. - Who else?
酒吧的酒保
This bartender from the wine bar.
等等 不是影星也不是游戏角色
Wait, so, like, not a movie star or video game character?
是跟你交流过的人吗
Like, someone you actually talk to?
我没跟她说过话
I mean, I haven't actually talked to her.
我只是觉得她很性感 很抱歉...
I just thought she was hot. I'm--I'm sorry, that--
我不知道 我以为你会喜欢
I--I don't know. I thought you would like it.
-我们去见她吧 -什么
- Let's go see her. - What?
女士 在这里购物你要戴口罩
Ma'am, uh, you need to wear a mask to shop here.
我的身体有健康问题
I have a medical condition.
我很乐意在外面把你需要的东西给你
Um, I'd be happy to bring you anything you need outside.
我不会拿布挡住我的脸
I'm not covering my face with a cloth.
女士 你要带上口罩
Ma'am, you need to put on a mask,
否则你就要离开
or you need to leave.
你告诉我要把自己挡上
Okay, and you're telling me to cover myself up,
你却不愿意挡住你的肚子
and you can't even cover up your belly?
你看起来像个妓♥女♥
You look like a prostitute.
我不用我的肚脐眼呼吸
I don't breathe out my bellybutton!
你在干什么
Hey! What are you doing?
什么情况
Whoa, what's going on?
你最好炒了这个婊♥子♥ 她用东西砸我
You better fire this bitch, she's throwing shit at me.
女士 如果你不戴口罩的话
Ma'am, if you're not gonna wear a mask,
你就要离开 否则我就报♥警♥了
you have to leave, or I can call the cops.
你在跟我开玩笑吗 她朝我扔东西...
You kidding me right now? She's throwing--
-两米距离 -别挡我道
- It's six feet! - Get the fuck out of my way.
真棒 你真棒
Oh, real nice. Real nice.
什么情况...
What the... hey!
你不能朝顾客扔热狗面包
You can't throw hot dog buns at the customers.
你知道吗
You know what?
我辞职 这份工作配不上我
I quit, I'm better than this fucking job.
拿着那破东西吧
Take that shit. Anyways.
你有没有那种螺丝耳钉
Hey, do you have one of those ear screw things
能让我每天晚上少睡四个小时
that'll make me sleep, like, four less hours a night?
我打算开始写小说
I've been trying to start writing, like, a novel.
如果我们的能量能更安静一点
You know, sometimes Reiki can have a bigger impact
灵气会有更大的影响
if our energy is a little more quiet.
好的
Okay.
我们一起深呼吸吧
Let's just take some deep breaths together, all right?
天啊 天啊
Whoa. Whoa?
天啊是什么意思
What you mean, whoa?
老兄 我得了新冠 对吗
Dude, I got COVID, don't I?
我上周吃了肉馅卷饼
I fucking ate this empanada last week,
-都尝不出味道 -不是的 安静
- I couldn't even taste it. - That's not it. Just stop.
保持镇定 好吗
Remain calm, okay?
我想让你像这样 把嘴巴合起来
I want you to putter your lips just like this.
就这样 好吗
That's all, okay?
深呼吸 发出点声音
Gonna take a deep breath, make some sound.
停下来
Yo, stop.
你在通过气溶胶传播疾病
You're aerosoling like a motherfucker.
-抱歉朝你喷口水 -控制一下你的飞沫
- I'm sorry for the spit. - Control your droplets.
这会打开你的气轮 非常重要
This is a chakra opener, and it's very important.
你的根轮有许多能量
You have an overabundance of energy in your root chakra.
这里储存着性能量
And this is where you store sexual energy.
好
Oh, okay.
但你要把这份能量向上转移 迸发出来
But you gotta move that energy up and out.
你是说我得多做几次爱吗
So you mean I gotta smash more?
不 你要排列你的能量
No, you need to align your energy.
不要寻求答案
Don't look for answers.
你应该注意问题
You should be on the lookout for questions.
-我在探索吗 -是的 有可能
- I'm on a quest? - Yes, you might be, okay?
-我在探索 -我说"有可能" 好吗
- I'm on a quest. - I said "might," all right?
我在探索吗
I'm on a quest?