等等
Wait.
所以你听一个男人讲话就能得到一大笔钱吗
So you got a whole stack just for listening to a dude?
-是的 -仅此而已吗
- Yeah. - That's all you did?
没摸你 什么都没做吗
No touching, nothing?
长得好看 穿着小短裙
You know, look cute, little cocktail dress.
但我不会给陌生人口♥交♥
But I'm not gonna give no fucking stranger head.
不 我也不会
No, no, no, me neither.
我只是想要他们的钱 仅此而已
I just finesse them for their money, that's it.
不过想想你要是给他们口角
Think about how much money you would get
能拿到多少钱
if you actually gave them head, though.
你不用做这种事
You don't have to do any of that.
你只需要这样
You just have to do shit like this.
你为什么不带我去约会
Shit, why don't you take me out on a date?
-现在你可以拍我 -好
- Now you can film me. - A'ight.
我要做相同的动作
So I'm gonna do, uh, the same thing,
只不过不用左脚 因为我不会换脚
except regular, 'cause I can't do switch.
我要做左脚... 我不行
I'm gonna do regular-- I can't.
我要做左脚跟翻
I'll do a regular heelflip.
-糟糕 我得走了 -去哪儿
- Oh, shit, I gotta go. - Where?
-某个地方 -哪里
- Somewhere. - Where?
-NFD -你为什么去那里
- NFD. - Why you going there?
那里很贵啊
That place is so expensive, right?
他们找我过去合作
I mean, they just started hooking me up.
等等 你为他们工作了吗
What? You ride for them now?
不 只是宣传而已 没什么
No, it's just, like, flow. Like, it's whatever.
宣传意味着你为他们... 算了 我们走
Flow means that you ri-- fuck you, let's go.
等等 我刚开始跟他们合作
Wait, wait, like, I just got put on, though.
-我不知道你能不能来 -为什么不能
- I don't know if you can come. - Why not?
我只想看看裤子
I just--I just wanna look at the pants.
-好吧 走 -让我去吧 拜托
- A'ight, fine. - Let me come, please.
-你可以来 -好
- You can come. - All right.
-但你得待在外面 -我待在外面
- But you gotta stay outside. - I'll stay outside.
第一条 永远不要说出真名
Never give your real name. Rule number one.
-永远不说吗 -别说
- Never? - No.
别跟他们回家
You don't ever go home with them,
别去他们的酒店房♥间
you don't go to their hotel room,
别去他们想自己去的地方
you don't go anywhere that they tell you that they wanna go alone.
不能单独跟他们去任何地方
We don't go anywhere alone with them, you know?
你跟他们聊天 倾听他们说的话
You talk to them, you listen to them,
他们有钱
they got money,
他们想把钱给你 就是这样
they're ready to throw it at you, that's it.
就这么简单
It's that easy.
-我在外面等你 -谢谢你
- So, uh, I'll be out here. - Thank you.
祝你好运
Good luck.
我把你之前给我的裤子发出去了
I floated those pants you showed me earlier.
-我知道了 -很好
- I bet, I got you. - It's good.
你和那个女孩拍的视频太棒了 兄弟
You know, that video you posted with that chick was fucking hilarious, bro.
-谢谢 -那个女孩是谁
- Thank you. - Who is that girl?
只是一个我认识的女孩
Uh, she's just some girl I know.
等等 是她吗
Wait, is that her?
是的 她是卡米尔
Yeah. That's Camille.
-怎么不把她带进来 -她在玩滑板
- Why didn't you bring her in? - I mean, she's skating.
兄弟 去外面把她叫进来
Bro, go out there and bring her in.
来吧 来一个
Come on, just do that shit already.
-来吧 -你不会做的
- Do it! - No, you won't do it.
-你在等什么 -你说得对 我不会
- What you waiting for? - You're right, I won't.
不过你说对了
You got it, though.
好 去吧
Okay. Go, go, go.
来一个 来一个
Do it, do it, do it!
什么情况
What the fuck?
你在逗我吗
You kidding me?
你觉得我想摔断我另一条腿吗
Yo, you thought I was gonna break my other leg?
我们可能会推出女性系列
We're probably gonna do a new girls line,
甚至可能是女子队
and maybe even a girls team.
如果你感兴趣的话 想植入到下一部视频里
So if you're interested, I'll float you some gear
我给你拿一些装备
if you wanna rock it in the next video you make.
真的吗 听起来太棒了
Really? I-- yeah, that sounds chill.
-你太逗了 -她不逗
- You're hilarious. - She's not hilarious.
你在说什么 我很有趣
What are you talking about? I'm funny as fuck.
-你很无趣 -但他刚说我很有趣
- You're not funny, bro. - But he just said I was funny.
但他不认识你 你很无趣
But he don't know you. You're not funny.
但我比他壮
I'm stronger than him though.
不 你没我壮
No, you're not stronger than me.
我有 上次掰手腕我赢了
Yes, I am, I beat you in a arm wrestle the other day.
-我们拍了视频 -那不算数
- We got it on video. - That didn't count.
我们可以现在来 我比你壮
We can do it right now. Yeah, I am.
我得看看 掰手腕
I gotta see it. Arm wrestle.
-好 -我现在想看 来
- All right. - I wanna see it right now. Come on.
听好了 把你们的滑板拿好
Listen up. Pick your fucking boards up.
-这个人是谁 -什么情况
- Who's this guy? - What the fuck?
好了
All right. So.
你们有人可能听说了 我们的房♥租没签下来
As some of you may have heard, we lost our lease,
意味着就这样了
which means this is it.
你们都知道接下来的事了
Fuck it, you all know the rest.
这是什么意思
The fuck is that supposed to mean?
意味着 小聪明们
It means, baby genius,
你们都得走了
that you and everybody else has to bounce.
-不 -等等 什么情况
- No! - Wait, what is going on?
我不知道 跟新房♥主说去
I don't know. Bring it up with the new owner.
好 他在哪
Okay, where is he?
他明天早上过来
He'll be here at some point tomorrow morning.
-你们可以到时候去找他 -我会来的
- You can bother him then. - Oh, I'll be there.
真的吗 你也要来吗
Oh, yeah, really? You too?
是的 我们都要来
Yeah, we all going--
你们肯定会大有作为的
You're gonna make such a big difference.
我真希望你们能做出点什么
I really expect you to do something-- okay.
把灯打开 快点
Yo, turn the lights back on. Yo, come on.
我要滑一次
Trying to get a clip.
不 你们可以在黑暗中滑
No, you can skate in the dark.
我想滑一次
I'm trying to get a clip, yo.
开着灯你们也没滑
You weren't skating with the lights on anyway.
我们哪里都不去
Bro, we're not going anywhere!
-我和兄弟们要出去了 -我哪里都不去
- I'm heading out with my boys. - I'm not going anywhere.
来找我
Come see me.
别这样 菲利普
Yo, don't do that, Philip, don't--
我们不用这样
we don't need to do that.
你不必这样 菲利普
You don't need to do that, Philip.
我是故意放水的
I let you beat me on purpose.
你才没有 再来一次
No, you didn't. Do it again.
我是故意放水的
I let you beat me on purpose, bro.
开始 看到了吗
And-- go. Now, see--
这就是策略
that's a tactic right now.
二 三 开始
Two, three, go.
-兄弟 我知道你... -不 算她一个
- Bro, I know you-- - No, she's on the team.
她赢了你 干得漂亮
She got you. Well done.
我不知道...
I didn't know--
她爸爸是职业体操运动员
Her dad is a professional gymnast.
不 他不是
No, he's not.
你还是打赢他了 所以欢迎加入
You still beat him, so we got you.
就这样
That's it.
你我就不懂了
You, I don't know.
爱能战胜一切
Y'all want this party started right? ?
Y'all want this party started quickly, right? ?
Set it off on the left, y'all ?
Set it off on the right, y'all ?
Set it off, set it off, set it off ?
宝贝 你把蛋糕都带到聚会上了
Damn, girl, you bringing all that cake to the party,
-不打算给我留一块吗 -不
- ain't save me a slice? - Ugh, no.
-说真的 你们要去哪儿
Nah, for real, though, where you guys going?
-真要这样吗 -带我一起吗
- Really? - Take me with you?
你们谁打算把照片墙账号♥给我们
Which one of y'all wanna give us your Instagrams?
你就是个饥渴的小贱♥货♥
You're a thirsty-ass little bitch.