剧集 | 英国皇家科学院圣诞讲座:超限储能·驱动未来(2016) | 导航列表
那个发电机和摇杆
I showed you as a display and that rod,
那个就是电池
So there's the battery,
那就是全世界
That means all around the world.
那就是我们的风力发电机
So, we've got that wind turbine up there.
那么 一台现代发电机是怎样工作的呢
So, how does a modern electrical generator work?
那么...
So...
那么它产生了多少能量多少电能呢
So, how much energy or electricity did it generate?
那么太阳能电池板究竟能利用多少太阳能呢
So, how much of the sun's energy can solar panels harness?
那么嘘嘘总共♥产♥生了多少能量呢
So, how much energy have we generated from using pee power?
那你是怎么控制它的呢
so how do you control plasma?
那是天梯 产生了电火花
So, that is Jacob's Ladder with sparks.
那台电脑上的数据
But, for this, the data on that computer
那为什么刚才有音乐声呢
So, why are these ones a bit musical?
那我们为什么要用化石燃料呢
So, why do we use fossil fuels?
那些板由硅制成的
So, those panels up there are made of silicon,
那些太阳能板提供了相当于
2,314 AA batteries
娜塔莎 你叫娜塔莎
Natasha. This is Natasha.
娜塔莎 你能听到我说话吗
Natasha, can you hear me?
难的就是控制等离子体
is controlling the plasma.
难度也会一点点增大
it kind of gets more difficult.
-能 -好的
- Yes, I can. - OK.
能大声说出是多少吗
Anybody shout out a number?
能否在不触碰烛芯的情况下再次点亮它
when I put it out without touching the wick?
能告诉我名字吗
Can I take your name?
能告诉我你的名字吗
So, can I take your name?
能够获取到
so we can actually get to it.
能够为世界上
generate electricity
能将日光分为不同颜色的光
that splits light into its component parts.
能量不会凭空产生或消失
shows that you can't destroy or create energy,
能量不能无故生成 也不能无故摧毁
energy can never be created nor destroyed,
能量的形式转换了多少次 好吗
how many times energy changes from one form to another, OK?
能量值一直在下降 下降
It's going to drop down, drop down...
能量转化为热能 热能转化为动能
energy gets converted into heat, heat into motion,
能量转换时 我们可以用它来做功
When energy is converted, we can actually use it to do work.
能让氢中的离子和电子分离
the ions and electrons which are inside the gas separate.
能为整个演讲厅供电吗
that we've generated here?
能自己下来吗 可以吗 谢谢
If you want to make your way down, OK? Thank you.
你当时为什么想做那个实验呢
and why did you want to do it?
你的想法♥会♥改变未来
your ideas make a difference in the future.
你还带了一个奇妙的装置
You've brought us another interesting contraption here.
你好 莫妮卡 交给你了
Hello, Monica, over to you.
你好 能先告诉我你的名字吗
Hello, there. Can I take your name first?
你好 你好 小姑娘
Hello. Hello, there.
你好 塞夫 你好 演播室的孩子们
Hello, Saiful. Hello, kids in the audience.
-你好 伊恩 -你好 塞夫
- Hello, Ian. - Hi, Saiful, how are you?
你会把他们的质疑当成动力 当作一种激励
You use their scepticism as a motivation, as a stimulation,
你会想"这就是未来 这就是童话"
you think, "Wow! That's the future. That's a fairy tale."
你觉得再过一段时间
Do you ever see a time
你就像生活在科幻电影中一样
you have to be like in the science-fiction film -
你看着太阳 看着发动机运转
you look at the sun, you look at your electric motors turning,
你可能会觉得这支蜡烛的能量更大
So, you might think that this candle has a lot more energy
你可以读一下下面那个示数吗
And do you want to read us the number below that, as well?
你可以看出等离子体对磁场有什么反应
you can see how the plasma is reacting to the magnet
你可以看到它会让自行车轮开始转
So, if you see, it's going to turn this bicycle wheel.
你们多久需要检查一次
And how often do you have to look inside them
你们刚刚看见的就是电流
Right, so what you've seen there is basically a flow of electrons.
你们很容易发现 不同颜色光的数值
So you can see straightaway that all the numbers,
你们觉得这些能量够给伯明翰市供电吗
So, is that enough energy, do you think, to power Birmingham?
你们开过或坐过的
All the metal cars
你们看不到涡轮机
You can't see the turbines themselves
你们能够看到磁铁上红色和灰色的两极
You can see the red and the greys.
你们演讲厅里的发电模型的
in front of you in the theatre.
你们知不知道只需要两小时
So, did you know that in just two hours,
你们走过了一块非常特殊的地板
you went over a very special floor.
-你能给最后这个蛋糕加上糖衣吗 -当然
- So, could you begin to ice that last cake there... - Sure.
你能喊出你在
can you shout out the numbers
你能看到黑色占了绝大部分
and you can see the big, gigantic black slice,
-你能为我们报一下电池读数吗 -当然
- So, can you give us a reading from that battery? - Certainly.
你能走过去看看
Can you go and see if you can find out
你是不会听信他们的悲观言论的
you don't listen to people who say it's impossible.
你是我们家最喜欢的明星之一
You were one of our family favourites.
你提到了"等离子体" 等离子体是什么
OK, you've mentioned the word "plasma". So, what is plasma?
你现在看到的是几
so what have you got at the moment?
你要帮助我启动这个鲁布·戈德堡机械
you're going to help me set off this Rube Goldberg machine
你也可以参加
You can go in.
你做了一个我非常喜欢的实验
I really enjoyed watching about 25 years ago,
其实 能量的定义之一就是可以做功
In fact, one definition of energy is the ability to do work.
其实比我想得要多
Actually, it's more than I expected.
其实是各种生物 比如动植物
used to be living things - plants and animals.
其实这是误解
That's not quite right.
起码理论上可以一直飞行
that can fly forever, at least theoretically.
起码也是让我的头很危险
my head on the line.
起码在我们欧洲北部地区
at least here in northern Europe
气体和等离子体
then a gas, and then a plasma.
瞧 灯亮了
Yes, so you can see there, lights going on.
清洁能源的神奇之处在于
What is magic with clean technologies
请把灯光调暗
If you could dim the lights as well.
请大家敲起鼓点
Come on, give us a big drumroll.
请大家仔细观察
So if you hold on to that,
请大家最后一次敲起鼓点
So, let's have a final drumroll, please.
-请问你叫什么 -娜塔莎
- Can I take your name? - Natasha.
请问你愿意来吗
OK, so, could you come over here?
请问怎么称呼你
So, can I take your name first?
请我们制♥作♥团队的
So if we could have
请注意看 这儿会有另一个化学反应
So, you can watch out for another chemical reaction.
去证明你可以做到
to prove that you can do it.
然后...
And then...
然后又会向我的方向摆回来
and it's going to come roaring back towards me,
燃料会携带着极大的能量
you make the fuel very energetic and when you do that,
燃烧化石能源是
burning fossil fuels is a major problem
让风扇开始旋转
from the candle is rotating this fan.
让我们把读数显示在能量计上
Let's give us our reading on our energy meters.
让我们欢迎今年
So, please welcome one of the stars
让我们看看接下来...
OK? Let's see what's going to...
让我们看看它的表现如何
Let's see how it does.
让我们看一看这些能量转换
So look out for those conversions.
让我们来看看
And let's see, OK?
让我们来看看读数怎么说
So let's see what we get from the readout.
让我们来看一下慢动作
OK, so we've got it in slow motion.
让我们一起来看这里
So, let's have a look over here.
让我们再次
So, let's go to our...
让我们再次感谢理查德·道金斯教授的到来
Let's thank Professor Richard Dawkins once again.
让我们在这里坐下
So, let's take a seat there.
让我们转起来 如果转得够快
So let's rotate. But if you spin it fast...
让我通过
So let me show you
让我也试一下 看起来挺有意思的
So let me have a go at that. It looks really good.
热力来自于原子分♥裂♥
the heat is from splitting up atoms -
如刚才所说 蜡中储存着许多能量
And the wax, as I said, is a great energy store.
如果经历过雷暴天气就更容易理解了
That's good to know if you've ever been in thunderstorms.
如果你不了解科学
If you don't know about the science,
如果你能考虑改行
so if you ever change your mind about science you can...
如果你为电子创造一条金属通道
So if you create a metal pathway for the electrons,
如果时机掌握得好
And if you time it right,
如果我拉下这个闸
When I pull this lever here,
如果一直往下降的话
If it comes down...
如果真要给伯明翰供电
So if you really want to power Birmingham,
如你们所见 以及这些包裹着磁棒的
as you can see there, and it's actually covered by these
如你所见 它更有弹性 更轻便
As you can see, much more flexible. A bit lighter, as well.
-萨拉斯欢迎 谢谢加入我们 -谢谢
- Welcome, Selasi. Thanks for joining us. - Thank you.
塞夫 大家好 看看我这里有什么
Hi, Saiful, hi, everybody, and look what I've got here.
剧集 | 英国皇家科学院圣诞讲座:超限储能·驱动未来(2016) | 导航列表