剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表
前 情 提 要
为“活着”进行心肺复苏是防止某些死亡的唯一方法
Giving CPR to Stayin' Alive is the only way to prevent certain death?
这就是你如何获得正确的节奏
That's how you get the rhythm right.
退后
Get back!
他不说话他已经两年没有说话了
He doesn't speak and he hasn't for two years.
劳拉
Laura.
你看新闻吗
You see the news?
我们街上的垃圾终于被清理干净了
The shit on our street is finally getting cleaned up.
蛾摩拉说的话对我来说意义重大
What Gomorrah says means something to me.
人生第一次
For the first time in my life,
就像有人真的在和我说话一样
it's like someone's actually talking to me.
威尔·钱伯斯录制了一段视频
Will Chambers recorded a video.
他计划在另一次袭击后成为烈士
He planned to be a martyr after another attack.
你可能想知道今天是关于什么的
You're probably wondering what today was about,
为什么流了那么多血为什么所有这些人都必须死
why all that blood was shed, why all those people had to die.
更多的人会死去
More people will die.
只有你的儿子知道如何以及在哪里
Only your son knows how and where.
威尔对我们撒了谎 他带领我们前进
Will lied to us. He led us along.
卡米拉·阿戈斯顿她不是蛾摩拉
Kamilla Agoston, she's not Gomorrah.
那么谁呢
Well, then, who is?
还有谁告诉我们我们想听什么
Who else told us what we wanted to hear,
玩我们以便他们可以争取时间直到他们离开
played us so they could buy time until they got away?
安德拉斯·尤斯特
Andras Juszt.
他就是蛾摩拉
He's Gomorrah.
第二季 第 6 集
巴 普 蒂 斯 特
一 周 前
愿你安息兄弟
你才是约瑟夫区的真正英雄
你要知道你的部分
这对你来说一定很难
This must be hard for you.
你能听到我吗
Can you hear me?
除非你想杀了我否则不要那么大声
Not so loud unless you want me killed.
如果她知道蛾摩拉把我儿子关在哪里
If she knows where Gomorrah is keeping my son,
我需要你来了解一下
I need you to find out.
你要让我进去吗
他在做什么 怎么了
What's he doing? What's happening?
我们正在失去信♥号♥♥
We are losing signal.
前大使埃玛钱伯斯正与前警官巴蒂斯合作
他们想利用我找到钱伯斯的另一个儿子
他们是怎么找到你的
他们现在只能听到杂音 但我们时间不多
我们明天碰面 我说什么你就应和
当那前警官正在监听你疯了吗
你又把我卷入你的蠢事当中
当然 因为我知道你会听话
我们需要进去
We need to go in.
拜托就两分钟
Please, just two minutes.
那段录音不能证明什么
但是每个听过的人
都不能不这样认为
你知道袭击将要发生
你知道会有人丧生
你我都知道那不是真的
若你这样相信那就现在出去
请巴蒂斯逮捕我归案
明天在孤独夏恩
我会给你指示
你的耳机坏了
Your earpiece failed.
那么你不应该买♥♥便宜货
You shouldn't have got it on sale, then.
这能持续多久
How long can this go on for?
直到我们找到威尔·钱伯斯
Until we find Will Chambers.
那你让我走开
Then you'll let me walk away?
那是我们的安排
That's our arrangement.
那是什么
What's that?
我画了你
I drew you.
就像我的一位法国女孩一样
Like one of my French girls.
那就做条好狗吧
Be a good dog, then.
你昨晚不该来我家
你希望我先打电♥话♥
你是个通缉犯 安德斯
而我是个政♥治♥人物
被人看到我们一起对我不好
是你说要在这里碰面
因为这是我的店
你不需要害怕我
我是无名小卒
我啥也不是
我不应该来这里
他们假造人♥质♥影片
为了逼我出现
请仔细听我所要说的
你为何来这里
为了科摩罗拉
我希望重新加入
我晚上将与一些同志见面
在我家 你也过来
他们是谁
我们走吧
这些蠢事会回头来影响到我
那个法国老警♥察♥
他是个酒鬼 不是威胁
你倒说得容易
他没有任何证据
我们都必须冒险
滚出去
让我们好好表演一场
是谁在窃听
怎么了
What's happening?
走 去去去 走
Go! Go, go, go! Go!
你跟他们说了什么
What did you tell them?
没有 我什么也没说
Nothing. I didn't say anything.
没有 没有
Nothing? Nothing.
什么
What?
我制♥作♥了一个关于我们下一次攻击的视频
I made a video about our next attack.
只是我-我想让人们明白你知道
It was just I-I wanted people to understand, you know,
如果我没有回来
if I didn't come back.
我从来没有让你录音现在是吗
I never asked you to make a recording, now, did I?
你明白我们在这里做什么吗男孩
Do you understand what we're doing here, boy?
我们要做的就是让 约瑟夫区 看起来
What we're going to do will make Joseph District look
就像他妈的泰迪熊野餐一样 你明白吗男孩
like the fucking teddy bears' picnic. Do you understand that, boy?
它会生它的气 你明白吗
It will piss on it. Do you understand?
是的 我当然是了
Yes. Of course I do.
我当然是了
Of course I do.
你做得很好
You did great.
我告诉你
I'm telling you.
那是因为你现在知道你可以信任我对吗
That's because you know by now that you can trust me, right?
我一直保护你的安全不是吗
I've kept you safe all this time, haven't I?
它是什么
What is it?
没有
Nothing.
说吧
Say it.
不要害怕
Don't be scared.
我知道这将如何结束
I know how this ends.
对亚历克斯来说也是如此
The same way it did for Alex.
你哥哥是个英雄
Your brother was a hero.
我每个月都向他展示的荣誉让我被抓住了
The honour I show him every single month, it got me caught,
但我不在乎
but I don't give a shit.
他值得我们尊重
He deserves our respect.
听
Listen...
听我说威尔
Listen to me, Will.
我们要做什么
What we are going to do...
什么都不会发生在你身上
Nothing's going to happen to you.
我们会确保它
We'll make sure of it.
你这么说但我还是不知道我们在做什么
You say that, but I still don't know what we're doing.
我们在这里做什么
What are we doing here?
今天
Today...
今天你会的
Today you will.
今天 是的
Today? Yeah.
也许是时候了
Maybe it's time.
也许是时候让你成为你能成为的人了
Maybe it's time for you to become the person you can be.
我们不要迟到
Let's not be late.
你好
Hello.
他们走了
They are gone.
威尔已经逃走了
Will has escaped.
佐菲亚我们需要你的帮助
Zsofia, we need your help.
你希望我做什么
What do you expect me to do?
警♥察♥不会听我的他们可能会听你的
The police won't listen to me, they might to you.
一定有我们信任的人 我该怎么说
There must be someone we trust. And what do I say?
计划进行另一次袭击 另一个约瑟夫区
Another attack is planned. Another Joseph District.
更多的人会死去
More people will die.
但是哪里 什么时候
But where? When?
我该怎么…… 找到找到威尔·钱伯斯
How am I supposed...? Find... Find Will Chambers.
找到安德拉斯·尤斯特
Find Andras Juszt.
这是阻止这种情况的唯一方法
That's the only way to stop this.
怪我
Blame me.
告诉他们直到此刻你才知道安德拉斯
Tell them you didn't know about Andras until this moment.
只需在部门中找到愿意倾听的人即可
Just find someone in the department who will listen.
好的 好吧我会试试的
OK. OK, I will try.
剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表