剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表
这样做不会让她回来 - 你以为我不知道吗
It won't bring her back. Do you think I'm not aware of that?
我已经不知道了 我不知道你脑子里到底在想什么
I don't know any more. I don't know what the hell's going on inside your head
因为你不告诉我
because you don't tell me.
这段录音只不过是分散注意力 这是个假的
This recording is nothing but distraction. It's a fake.
我们必须找到我儿子的尸体
We have got to find the body of my son
巴 普 蒂 斯 特
第二季 第 4 集
我们必须找到关押威尔的人
and we've got to find the people who are holding Will.
我不会在14个月后突然出现
I don't just turn up out of the blue after 14 months
并开始问问题你明白吗
and start asking questions, you understand?
科摩罗拉会知道到哪里去找威尔
Gomorrah will know where to find Will.
我在整理爸爸的东西
我发现他在支付你的住家
我们见个面吧
不行维克多与其他人会杀了我
他们现在是科摩罗拉的人
朱利安在哪里 - 他恍神离开了嘀咕着什么窗户
Where's Julien? - He wandered off, muttering about a window.
只管去快快去追他们
Just go! Go, go, go after them!
他们抓走了安达斯 快追
卡米拉安格顿正在发表演讲 我相信她在引开注意力
Kamilla Agoston is giving a speech. I believe she is a distraction.
趴下
Get down!
趴着别动
Stay down!
嘿
Hey!
嘿
Hey!
快来
Here!
我的名字是朱利安-巴蒂斯
My name is Julien Baptiste.
我一直在与你们部门的阿斯兰少校合作
I've been working with your department with Major Zsofia Arslan.
我开了两次枪
I fired twice.
我射杀了一名枪手
I shot one of the gunmen.
另一人逃走了
The other one got away.
我们需要一份完整声明 -我会去警♥察♥局
We will need a full statement. - I will come down to the station.
我只是需要
I just need...
巴蒂斯先生 - 我很好
Mr Baptiste? I'm fine, I'm fine.
埃玛
Emma?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你抱歉什么你什么也没做
What are you sorry for? You haven't done anything.
你就在事情发生前打给我
You called me, right before it happened.
我没有带手♥机♥
I didn't have my phone, and...
当我看到时
..by the time I saw, I...
不重要了
It doesn't matter.
医生告诉了我 -是的我瘫痪了
The doctors told me... that you're... Yes, I'm paralysed.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你不必感到抱歉
You don't have to be sorry.
我说过我并不在乎
Like I said, I don't care.
我的儿子死了
My son is dead.
我何必还要关心我的腿能做什么
Why should I care what my legs can or cannot do?
警方说他们在现场发现艾立斯的尸体
The police said they found Alex's body at the scene.
"现在我已经变成了死亡
"Now, I am become death...
"世界的毁灭者" 奥本海默
"..the destroyer of worlds." Oppenheimer.
他是这么说的
That's what he said...
当他看到自己制♥造♥的原♥子♥弹♥第一次爆♥炸♥时说的
..when he saw the atom bomb he'd built, explode for the first time...
当他看到自己创造物的摧毁力
..when he saw what his creation could do.
我创造了艾立斯
I created Alex...
而艾立斯创造了这一切
..and Alex created all this.
埃玛到底
Emma, what...
发生了什么事
What happened?
朱利安-巴蒂斯告诉警方 其中一名枪手逃走了
Julien Baptiste told the police that one of the gunmen got away.
那是艾立斯
It was Alex.
老天爷
Christ!
我听说他们发现了他的尸体 我没想到
I heard they found his body. I didn't...
我没想到 - 一切很快就会公众于世
I had no idea. - It'll all come out soon enough.
也许不会
Maybe not.
我已经要求警方不要公布他的名字
I already asked the police to keep his name out of the press.
我想你至少可以不要面对媒体
I thought you could do without the shit.
那个影片
That recording...
他应该已经被杀了
..he was supposed to be dead,
然后他就突然出现在
and then he just popped up in the middle of...
现场这么混乱无法证明任何事情
There's no proof of anything in all this chaos.
我可以确保没人知道此事 如果你希望这样的话
I can help make sure no-one ever knows, if that's how you want it.
但我们会知道不是吗
But we'll know, won't we?
你带来鲜花
You brought flowers.
人们为什么要带花来
Why do people bring flowers?
希望对方看到一些美好的东西吧
So they can see something good - something beautiful, I suppose.
攻击发生在约瑟夫区 那是布达佩斯的移♥民♥区
造成21人死亡20重伤
攻击应该是由极右♥派♥领袖科摩罗拉所组织进行的
警方警告民众要提高警戒
回到你们来的地方去吧这是我们的城市
Go back to where you came from! This is our city!
你们吓不走我
你看到新闻了吗
You see the news?
我们街上的垃圾终于被清理干净了
The shit on our street is finally getting cleaned up!
这太胡来了我们走吧
闭上你的脏嘴
我们不需要这样 别打他
这是战争 一切已经开始 我们每个人都要参战
这是为科摩罗拉做的
我们走吧
科摩罗拉看到一定很开心
我能够说什么呢
街头发生流血事件 人们害怕不敢出门
你想想
你会怎么说
我
我不知道
你先是让安达斯尤斯特逃出这里 接着发生这件事
拜托
你一定有话想说
说出来吧都已经在嘴巴边上了
困在喉咙里很难过的 说吧
我有派一辆车去
本来想派更多车
但你说你会将我撤职
如果我不参加阿格斯顿的演说
这是你下的命令
你若知情就应该派更多车
我又不通灵
不 你是名上校
至少你曾经是
你应该不会感到意外吧
总是有人得扛责任
我就是背黑锅的
无论如何 你走定了
她告诉我你做的事
She told me what you did.
我什么也没做
I did nothing.
那是我没做的事
It's what I did not do.
她失去了这么多
She's lost so much.
我知道
I know.
我只想说你这样做是对的
I'm just saying... it was good of you.
你来就是为了这原因
That's why you are here?
你想确保我不会改变主意
You want to make sure I won't change my mind,
我不会告诉全世界她儿子做了什么 -我不是这个意思
I won't tell the world what her son did? That's not what I'm saying.
你一直在管理大使♥馆♥的事务对吧
You've been running things at the embassy, no?
如果你发现有英国国民参与其中
And if a British national were found to have been involved...
这与大使♥馆♥无关
This isn't about the embassy!
我根本不在乎那些蠢事
In all honesty, I couldn't care less about that shit.
我只是想知道为了埃玛的利益
I just want to know, for Emma's sake.
若这件事曝光她需要做好准备
If this is going to come out, she needs to be prepared.
它将是我们之间的秘密
It will remain between us.
你可以确信这一点
You can be sure of that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
记者们在外面 一大群混♥蛋♥
The press are outside - a whole flock of the bastards.
我看到了 - 他们要知道射杀枪手的人是谁
I saw. They're clamouring for the name of the man who shot the gunman.
他们称他为约瑟夫区的英雄
The hero of Jozsefvaros, they're calling him.
为什么有悲剧的地方就需要有英雄呢
Why is there a need for a hero where there is a tragedy?
所以人们可以看到一些美好事物 - 这里没有美好
So people can see something good. - There is nothing good here.
我该走了 需要我打给谁你的妻子 - 没有
I should go. Um... If there's anyone I can call - your wife, or...? No.
我要如何告诉她我做了什么 那只是一个男孩
How can I? How can I tell her what I've done? He was just a boy.
你没有选择
You didn't have a choice.
是我选择来这里的
I chose to come here.
这是我仅存的一切我的工作
It was all I had left, my work...
来帮助寻找遗失的东西 而现在我
..to help find the things that were lost. And now I'm...
我不知该去哪里做什么
I don't know where to go, what to do.
也许你该和某人谈谈 我可以介绍
Maybe you need to talk to someone. There's someone I could perhaps...
不行这就是问题所在 我不能和任何人谈
No. That's the problem - I cannot talk to anyone.
我已经无话可说了
There is nothing left to say.
现 今
天啊 嘉保 怎么会这样
不
现在不重要了
好的
他们追丢了面包车
They lost the van.
噢上帝啊
Oh! Oh, God!
没有安达斯我们怎么找我儿子
Without Andras, how are we going to find my son?
哦他妈的
Oh, fuck!
那个法国人去哪了
剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表