剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表
……我需要工作!
No, you didn't.
你不需要
But what else did I have?
除了工作我还有什么?
Me.
我
You had me.
你有过我
You think that I didn't need you?
你觉得我不需要你吗?
You think that I wasn't feeling it then?
你觉得我不痛苦吗?
No.
不
I don't know why I bother.
我不知道我为什么来
See, this is... this is what's killed us, this...
看 我们为什么走到今天这个地步
..stubborn Gallic bullshit.
高卢人的固执
It's great when you want to find somebody that nobody else can find.
你能找到别人找不到的人 很伟大
But when YOU want to talk, when YOU need to communicate
但当你需要说话 当你需要谈谈
on ANY level about what happened to our daughter...
关于我们的女儿的任何事……
There.
给你
You have your divorce.
你离婚了
I must have left you 50 messages.
我给你留言了五十多条
You weren't the least bit curious?
你一点都不好奇吗?
I thought we'd said everything there was to say
我以为我们上次见面的时候
last time we saw one another.
能说的都说尽了
Believe me...
相信我……
..I wouldn't be here unless I had to be.
……我来这儿有我的原因
How have you been?
最近怎么样?
I get up every morning.
早上起床
There are days that I don't.
有时候不起
But eventually I do.
但最后还是起了
Somehow, I do.
但又没完全起
People say there's a sort of...
都说这也是一种……
..small victory in that, don't they?
小小的胜利 不是吗?
I... I understand.
我懂
Once upon a time, you promised you'd help me.
你以前说 你会帮我
That was before the blood.
直到人们受伤
The blood of all those people like... like it was rain water...
他们的血 就像……像雨水
..flooding the drains in the streets.
划过街道的排水道
But, listen, there's something I want to show you.
但是听着 我有东西要给你看
Excuse me.
不好意思
Do you know Mrs Chambers and her family?
你认识钱伯斯夫人和她家人吗?
Er... Well, not really.
呃 不算认识
We just met here.
打过照面
Hotel friends, you know?
旅友吧 你懂吗?
No, not really.
不是很懂
OK, well, I've just done a 5K run and I really need a shower.
好吧 我刚跑完五千米 我真得去洗澡了
Anna!
安娜!
Anna Olasz?
安娜·欧洛斯?
Anna? I need to ask you some questions.
安娜?我想问你一些问题
It's about the man who went missing... And I heard that...
关于那位失踪的男人……我听说……
Silence! She doesn't want to talk to you.
闭嘴!她不想跟你说话
Who are you? Police?
你是谁?警♥察♥?
I heard that you were delivering towels
我听说你来送毛巾的时候
when you saw Richard Chambers walk into the woods.
看到理查德·钱伯斯走进了树林
I tell the police this three times.
我跟警♥察♥说三遍了
I'm not asking you to tell me. I want you to show me.
你不用跟我说 我想让你展示给我
I walk past here. I take the towels into the other wing, this way.
我走过这里 带着毛巾去另一翼 这边
This way, you're sure?
这边 你确定?
Every morning the same.
每早如此
Then I come back down here.
然后我走回来
And where did you see Mr Chambers?
你在哪里看到的钱伯斯先生?
I crossed here and I see him.
我经过这里 然后看到他
He walks that way, into the woods.
他从那边走 走进树林
You told the police this was at 5:30am that you saw him?
你跟警♥察♥说你看到他时五点半?
How can you be sure?
你怎么能确定?
As I come out, I see the clock.
我出去的时候 看到了钟表
I see the time, so I know.
看到了时间 所以能确定
Now, excuse me, I have to work.
不好意思 我得去工作了
You walked that way to the other wing and then...
你走这条路到另一翼 然后……
..through here when you come back?
回来时通过这里?
Yes, as I said.
是的 如我所说
Is it so complicated?
有这么难以理解吗?
Well, if you saw him on your way to the other wing,
好吧 如果你在去另一翼的路上看到他
to see the clock, Miss Olasz, you must turn your neck this way,
欧洛斯小姐 你得转过你的脖子才能看到钟表
you must turn nearly all the way around to see it,
你得转360°才能看到它
like an owl, you know?
像猫头鹰一样 你懂吧?
Why would you turn like this?
你为什么会这样转?
I... Does it matter?
我……这重要吗?
You have a watch. It's working.
你戴着手表 没坏吧
Yes, but...
没坏 但是……
So why turn? Why look at that clock when the logical thing
所以为什么要转身?
would be simply to look at your watch
在你过去另一翼的时候
on your way to the other wing?
你明明可以看手表 一抬手的事
Is it possible you saw Mr Chambers coming this way across the property
有没有可能你出来时 看到钱伯斯先生穿过这里
and that you watched him walk that way and saw the clock after,
然后你回去时 看到他往另一个方向走
on your way back?
所以你看到了钟表?
Is it possible he walked not into the woods in that direction
有没有可能 他不是往哪个方向走的
to the west, but over here to the east?
不是往西 而是往东?
It would be an understandable mistake.
记忆的偏差可以理解
I'm not sure.
我不知道
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
The police were looking one way
警♥察♥在找
when perhaps they should have been looking another.
他们可能找错方向了
Wait!
等等!
They didn't want to come here, you know.
他们是不想来的
Your family?
你家人?
My last posting was Thailand.
我上次外派在泰国
It's beautiful.
那里很美
Everywhere you look, there's life.
目光所及 都是生活
Barely controlled chaos.
人群自然的喧嚣
Of course, the kids just loved it.
孩子们很喜欢
Do you have children?
你有孩子吗?
Yes.
有
I had to almost rip their arms out of their sockets
我费了好大力气 才把他们从窝里
to make them come here.
拽到这里
When I showed them where Hungary was on the map,
我在地图上给他们指匈牙利的位置时
Laura just said,
"Where's the beach?"
劳拉说 “海滩呢?”
Sorry, love. No beach. Mum's got a new job.
抱歉亲爱的 没有海滩 妈妈有了新工作而已
I think it was about a year
他们大概花了一年
before they actually forgave me for packing us off here.
才原谅我把他们绑过来
But at that age, they... They do at least forgive then.
但是到了这个年纪……人们开始原谅
We get old and our opinions harden like our joints.
我们老了 我们的想法比关节还顽固
You know, the guilt mounts up with the job
越是工作就越是愧疚
and having the children so damn late.
又这么晚才有孩子
You know, you... It follows you.
你知道……这种压力如影随形
You can feel its breath on you.
能听到它在你头顶盘旋
Look.
看
My God.
天啊
Stay back.
往后退
I will call the police. You should return to the hotel.
我来报♥警♥ 你回酒店
Hello, my name is Julien Baptiste.
你好 我是于连·巴普蒂斯特
We just found a corpse near the Grandhotel Matra.
我们在马特拉大酒店附近找到了一具尸体
Yes, I'm sure he's dead.
是的 我确定他已经死了
We walked half an hour, maybe more?
我们走了半个多小时
You must know there is an extensive search
你知道警方在这里
taking place here at the moment.
展开重点搜寻
This... It's his phone.
这是……这是他的手♥机♥
Do not touch anything!
什么都别碰!
This is a crime scene!
这里是犯罪现场
Look, if you can find the officer in charge, I can speak with them.
听着 如果你能找到负责人 我可以直接跟他们说
But this is...
但是这件事……
Please, forget it.
拜托 别管了
Just send the cars to the hotel. I will take them myself to the body.
让警车过来就行 我亲自带祂们到尸体的位置
Yes, send them now.
是的 现在就过来
剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表