剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表
一点都不高贵
只是浪费
Just waste.
悲剧就会产生更多悲剧 这一切都是因为劳拉
Tragedy just breeds tragedy, doesn't it? All this because of Laura.
我看到了
You know I saw it.
那些关于她的文章的底部那些评论
At the bottom of those articles about her, those comments.
还有他们在移♥民♥报导旁放的照片
And the photographs they'd put next to pieces about immigration.
"这些本来不会发生
"This would never have happened
"如果他们没有让这些人进入我们他妈的国家"
"if they hadn't let all those people in to our fucking country."
仿佛事情就这么简单
As if it was that simple.
有时就是这么简单 - 不亲爱的不是的
Sometimes it is. No, love, it's not.
但你还是把它作为拍照曝光的机会不是吗
Didn't stop you using it as a photo-op, though, did it?
你认为我就是做这些事 - 一有机会就做
You think that's what I was doing? - Every chance you got.
为做对她做这些事的人辩护
Defending the people that did this to her.
我不希望她被利用于某些政♥治♥议题
But I didn't want her used for some political agenda.
她的价值远不止于此
She was worth much more than that.
她是我的女儿 - 她是我的妹妹
She was my daughter. - She was my sister.
而当你对外祈求大家能和睦相处
And whilst you were out, begging for everyone to get along,
我和艾立克实际做了些事为了劳拉
me and Alex, we did something, for Laura,
以及所有像她一样的人
for all the people just like her.
你之前说你出现幻觉
I mean, you... you said before that you were hallucinating,
看到不存在的东西 你怎么能
seeing things that weren't there. I mean, how do you...?
为何你认为你做的有如此大不同 - 因为我相信我所做的事
What makes you think this is so much different? Because I have faith in what I'm doing.
你相信什么妈妈
What do you believe in, Mum?
"如果你正在看这影片" - 这真的是你吗
"If you're watching this..." - Is that really you?
"你会想知道为何今天发生这些事"
"..you will be wondering what today was about,"
"为何要流那么多血牺牲这么多人命"
"why all that blood was shed, why all those people had to die."
你不该看到这个的 至少该等到事后
You weren't supposed to see that. Not until afterwards, anyway.
"我们已经自行采取行动"
"We've taken it upon ourselves..."
如果你对正在做的事有信心
Well, if you've got faith in what you were doing,
你应该可以看着影片吧
You should be able to watch this surely?
"有能力的人唯一愿意"
"..capable, the only ones willing..."
我不知道你想做什么
I don't know what you're trying to do.
"如果你想在这个时代被人听见"
"If you want to be heard in these times,"
"这就是必须要做的事"
"then this is what has to be done."
不这不是你
No, this isn't you.
"如果你正在看这影片"
And if you're watching this...
这是一个顶级疯子的录像
This is a recording by a grade-A lunatic.
你认为每个与你观点不同的人
You think everyone with a different view to you
就是愚蠢 无知 是种族主义者
is just stupid or ignorant, racist.
我想你低估了我
I think you underestimate me.
我有吗 - 我想了解
Do I? - I want to understand.
我们是不同的
We're different.
人们需要不再假装它是任何其他形式
And people need to stop pretending like it's any other way.
每个人都是不同的威尔
Everybody's different, Will.
但不会使我们成为敌人
Doesn't make us enemies.
拜托你 你没这么蠢吧
I mean, come on. You're brighter than this.
有一场战争 它即将到来
There's a war. It's coming.
并没有战争亲爱的
There is no war, love.
只有那些人
There's just the one
给你洗♥脑♥的人想要制♥造♥的战争
the people who have got inside your head are trying to start.
你的妹妹的死
Your sister died...
是因为一个病入膏肓的病人
..at the hands of a very ill and troubled man.
我们的家庭因此分崩离析
And our family fell apart...
而如果我们
And if we...
如果我当时能更好地处理它
..if I had just dealt with it better.
在战争中总有伤亡
In a war there are casualties.
这是理所当然的
That's just the way it goes.
但你认为坏事现在才开始发生
But you think that bad things only started to happen
因为国家开放边界吗
when countries opened their borders?
你认为哈桑阿明想来这国家吗
You think that Hassan Amin wanted to be here?
你认为 - 不要再为他辩护了
You think... - Stop defending him!
你说你想了解不是吗
You said you wanted to understand, right?
我认为你并不想了解
I don't think you do.
我们这样并不会有任何进展
This isn't getting us anywhere.
喂
Hello?
我与部门一位朋友谈过
I spoke with a friend in the department.
你找到威尔的地方没有闭路电视
Where you saw Will Chambers, there's no CCTV.
只有在交叉路口有个摄影机 - 还有呢
Just a camera at the road junction. - And?
6:30前后各一小时内 该路上出现的车
The only cars on that road an hour either side of 6.30
是登记在你名下的出租车
were a hire car registered to you
以及登记在卡米拉阿格顿名下的车
and another registered to Kamilla Agoston.
所以没有其他车辆
And, er, no other traffic?
没有 连自行车都没有
Nothing. Not even a bicycle.
车站的情况呢
What about the station?
那天早上他没有乘坐任何一辆 进入塔巴基德的电车
He wasn't on any of the trams into Tabajd that morning. -Ah.
所以他从是附近步行过来
So he... he came on foot from somewhere close by.
那附近除了一个关闭的屠宰场什么都没有
There's nothing in the region except a closed-down abattoir.
你在哪里你听起来像是在开车
Where are you? You sound like you're driving.
我需要检查一些东西
Something I need to check.
我保证四点前会离开
I will be out by four, I promise.
你一直是个敏感的男孩
You were always a sensitive boy.
这一点上你与劳拉和艾立克不同
You were different from Laura and Alex in that way.
他们总是走在前面
They were always on the front foot.
很傲慢
Brash.
他们比较像我
They were more like me.
而你不同你是
And you were different, you were...
也许更像你的父亲
..more like your father, maybe.
有时很困难
Difficult sometimes.
你哭了
You cried.
你不想吃
You didn't want to eat.
仿佛世界是你皮肤上的砂纸
It was as if the world was sandpaper on your skin.
一切都很痛苦
Everything hurt.
你是说我很软弱
You mean I'm weak.
不对
No.
你的敏感度给了你一些我所没有的
Your sensitivities gave you something that I didn't have.
艾立克也没有这能力
Alex didn't have it either.
你总是知道人们在想什么
You always knew what people were thinking...
感受对方的感受
..feeling what they're feeling.
这其实是一种祝福
It's a blessing, really.
所以我并不相信你
That's why I don't believe you.
什么 - 我比你更不相信你说的话
What? I don't believe what you say any more than you do.
你说的不是真心的 至少不是完全相信
I mean, not really. I mean, not deep down.
你从来没有杀过人
I... You've never killed anyone.
我不相信你办得到 - 你错了
I don't believe you ever could. You're just... - You're wrong.
我办得到
I would.
谈论它和实际去做是两件事
Talking about it is different to doing it.
你说要把整个家庭
You're talking about putting whole families
经历我们所知道的那种痛苦
through the kind of suffering that we know... all too well.
不准你这么说 劳拉死后一周
Don't you dare. It was a week after Laura died.
她的生日 我 爸爸和艾立克围着桌子坐着
It was her birthday. Me, Dad and Alex were all sat around the table.
我们没有说好要去那里 以为大家都会去
We didn't say we were going to be there. We just assumed.
而你在外面一个晚宴上发表关于贸易的演说
And you - you were out, giving some talk about trade at some dinner.
你不在我们身边
You - you weren't there for us.
对此我很抱歉
I'm sorry for that.
就因为这样
So that was it?
你认为我消失了
You think I disappeared?
你应该知道我觉得
You should know that I felt it...
就像你一样尽管我人不在
..just like you, even though I wasn't there.
天啊我充满着那种感受
God, it was all that I felt.
也许我只是在努力应付
Maybe I was just trying to cope,
或是我想让你们知道
or I was trying to show you that there was...
这世上有别的方法走出来我不知道
..a way forward in the world, or maybe... Oh, I don't know.
我只是想把一只脚放在另一只脚前
I was just trying to put one foot in front of the other, you know,
把自己埋在
I just buried myself in...
我所知道的事
..what I knew.
那是个错误
That was a mistake.
我让你们失望了
I let you down.
你做你认为需要做的事
You did what you thought needed to be done.
就像你现在这样
Like you're doing now?
那是什么卡米拉要你做什么
And what is that? What does Kamilla want you to do?
我真的不知道
剧集 | 巴普蒂斯特 | 导航列表