剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表
Okay.
她简直疯了
I mean, she's crazy.
这一片的学校没那么好 我们都知道
Schools in this area aren't that great. We knew that.
Lottie 过来
Lottie, come here.
是啊
Yeah.
但在这儿 至少她不会是唯一的黑人小孩
But at least here, she won't be the only black kid.
我去圣橡树学校面试过
I interviewed at Holy Oak's.
那里挺"白"的 不过私立学校都那样
It is pretty white, but that's all these private schools.
你肯定知道 你选的是普林斯顿大学
You know that. You chose Princeton.
是啊
Yeah.
你要走大概两个月吗
You leaving for, like, two months?
对 但是 你知道 那是
Yeah, but, you know, that...
那能帮她交上学费
that should be tuition for her now.
如果她去这个学校 就需要你经常露面
If she goes to this school, she's gonna need you to show up.
比你能做到的次数还要更多
More than you've been able to.
是 我知道 我们
Yeah, I know. We'll...
我们能做到的
we'll make it work.
上车 宝贝
Get in the car, baby.
我
I was...
钻桥洞啦
Under the bridge.
爸爸帮你
Let me help.
哦 小心头
Oh, watch your head.
哦 你可真重
Oh, it's a big one.
我一直都觉得她会很聪明的
You know, I always thought she was gonna be smart.
我觉得每个做父母的都会这样想
I think every parent thinks that.
我不确定 我是说
I don't know. I mean...
我就觉得 她真的会比较早慧
I thought she was, like, gonna actually be advanced.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
你就很聪明啊
You're smart.
所以我猜
I figured...
肯定多少会遗传下来
some of it would get passed along,
希望如此
hopefully.
这个吧 你也很聪明 所以
Yeah, well, you're smart, too, so...
可能是遗传了你呢
maybe it was yours, you know?
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 我得 我得走了
All right, I got to... I got to get going.
我得确保Darius拿到护照
I got to make sure Darius gets his passport and...
还得去赶飞机 - 好
got to catch this flight. - Okay.
听话
Be good.
好不好
All right?
听妈妈的话 我爱你
Be good for Mama. I love you.
好 - 拜拜
All right. - See you.
好
Yeah.
你还好吗
You okay?
哦 这个啊 呃
Oh, yeah. Um...
没事 我挺好的
Yeah, I'm fine.
就是 一些蠢事罢了
Just, you know, stupid shit.
没事的
It's nothing.
好吧
Okay.
注意安全
Stay safe.
我会的 你也是
I will. You, too.
拜
Bye!
那回见了 好吗
See you, okay?
玩得开心 - 我会的
Have fun. - I will.
谢谢
Thank you.
哟
Yo.
这是什么情况
What the hell is going on?
老哥 我正狂虐这小子呢
Man, I'm bruisin' this boy.
你们是谁
Who are y'all?
我们是Kenny的孩子
We're Kenny's kids.
你们在这儿干吗
What are y'all doing here?
放学了
School let out.
所以呢
So?
小子 你弱爆了
Man, you sorry.
什么 - 我说你弱爆了
What? - I told you you sorry.
你们是去买♥♥午饭了吗
Y'all went to lunch?
休息一下吃点午饭
We get a lunch break.
可现在是下午三点啊
It's 3:00 p.m.
对啊 我来之前没吃东西
Yeah. I didn't eat before I came.
哦 耶
Oh, yeah.
Darius打包好了 我准备好出发了
Darius is packed! I'm ready to go.
很好 把你的行李放到车上 伙计
Great. Just-just put your luggage in the car, man.
哦
Oh.
不 我的意思是 搬家的东西打包好了
No, I meant I'm packed to move,
行李还没打包好
not for the airport.
大哥
Nigga,
没关系 我们完事再回来就行了
it's fine. We'll just come back here afterwards.
Kenny 我真的需要你把所有东西都装好 伙计
Kenny, I really need you to pack up everything, man.
我靠
Damn.
你在狂虐那小子啊
You bruisin' that boy.
对 我知道 - 但是现在我们要迟到了
Yeah, I know. - But now we're late,
我需要一切就绪
and I just need everything to go.
我们能吃完吗 我的人都饿了
Can we eat first? My crew's hungry.
我多付你五十美元
I'll give you 50 more dollars.
你们俩别玩了
Y'all get up off that table.
Dontrelle 拿点东西放到卡车上
Dontrelle, grab something and take it to the truck.
你也是 Shawn - 废物
You, too, Shawn. - Garbage.
好了 我在楼下等你 Darius
All right. I'll meet you downstairs, Darius.
我拿了你的护照 你带上钥匙
I got your passport. Bring your keys.
好的
Okay.
哦
Oh.
妈的 等一下 呃
Sh-Shit, wait, uh,
我好像把钥匙装进箱子里了
I think I might've packed up the keys.
你不是认真的吧 - 他喵的
You are not serious. - God flabbit.
我觉得应该是 呃 - 他妈的
I think I did. Um... - Goddamn it.
不 不对 等会 等会 其实吧
No, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait. Actually...
好吧
Right.
不对 我好像真打包了 等一下
No, I think I packed... Wait.
啊
Ah!
又是这种神转折
The old switcheroo.
有时候东西就是会自己蹦出来
Sometimes things just jump from...
我们该走了
We need to go!
你尿尿的时候
When you piss,
是直接穿过拉链尿呢
do you go straight through the zipper
还是揪下内♥裤♥从上面尿
or do you go over the boxers?
从内♥裤♥上面
Over the boxers.
嗯 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
不过这是正确的尿法吗
But is that the right way, though?
我觉得不是
I don't think so.
兄弟 你可以
Bro, you could...
不过 我穿西装的时候会用另一种方式
But, I mean, I do switch it up when I'm wearing a suit.
你懂吧
You know?
我都不知道还有这么一片地方
I didn't even know this neighborhood existed.
嗯
Yeah.
X先生
Mr. X?
来了
Yep.
呃 请您到这边来
Uh, we'll help you out down here.
嘿 您二位需要什么
Hey. How can I help you guys?
嗯 我们需要换新护照
Yeah, we need a passport replacement.
今天就要
Today.
对
Yeah.
好的 好 好 好 呃
Okay. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Um,
只需要
Just, uh,
填一下这些表格 就可以了
fill out these forms, and we can make it happen.
好嘞 谢谢 我爱你
All right. Thank you. I love you.
谢谢
Thanks.
真的吗
Really?
因为我真的以为我们得倒大霉了
'Cause I-I really thought we were gonna be S.O.L.
是真的
Yeah.
我们就是做这个的
It's what we do here.
你们 是要去巡演吗
剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表