剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表
给 - 好的
Here. - Okay.
酒马上就来
I'll be back with the drinks.
有一美元的钞票吗
You got any ones?
我想给那个台上的女孩
I want to give it to the girl on stage.
但她那么瘦
But she's so skinny,
而且 她在台上什么都没做 - 我知道
and she... she's not doing anything. - I know.
我知道 但我为她感到难过
I know. But I feel bad for her.
她看起来是个新人 而且
She seems new, and, like,
其他女生都好漂亮
all the other girls are so pretty,
她完全竞争不过啊
and she shouldn't have to compete.
好吧
All right.
给你 同情舞
You got it. Pity dance.
我还是头一次听说呢
I've never heard of that.
"她看起来是个新人"
"She looks new."
兄弟 那是Minnie
Man, that's Minnie.
装新人是她的招数
Looking new her hook.
对 她装新人装了有十年了 兄弟
Yeah, she's been looking new for about damn ten years now, man.
真的吗 - 真的
Real talk? - Mm-hmm.
好吧
Yeah, well...
这招还挺管用
It's working for her.
嘿 Van把一百美元钞票那破事告诉我了
Hey, man. Van told me about that $100 bill shit.
嗯 太他妈扯了
Yeah, that shit was wack.
你不能在外面花一百刀的大钞啊 兄弟
Yeah, well, you can't be going out spending $100 bills, nigga.
为什么 它是美国法定货币
Why not? It's legal U.S. Tender.
看看你 兄弟
Look at you, man.
你看着又不像毒贩子
You don't look like no damn dope boy.
要是我 我也会认为那是假♥钞♥
I'd think that shit was fake, too.
是你告诉我 只要有钱
You told me the only thing I needed
我就能玩转这个城市
to run this city was money.
有钱是一种概念
Money is an idea, man.
这都是有原因的 一个跟你穿得一模一样的白人
Look, there's a reason that a white dude dressed just like you
能走进银行 贷到款出来
can walk into a bank and get a loan,
而你连一百美元钞票都花不出去
and you can't even spend a $100 bill, man.
我是说 你需要表现出你比其他老黑强
I mean, you need to start acting like you're better than other niggas,
这样比起其他老黑 别人才会更好地对待你
and then they'll start treating you better than other niggas.
对 不然的话 你就只是
Yeah, 'cause otherwise, you're just...
随便一个老黑
Another nigga.
嘿 兄弟 你看Tracy那货
Hey, look at Tracy ass over there, man.
他吹了一晚上 说他是我经理人
He's been telling these hos all night that he's my manager.
哟 伙计 我们应该雇了她
Yo, man. We should hire her, yo.
是吗 - 快看
Yeah? - Hey!
真不赖
There it is!
我都不知道我为什么要来这里
I don't even know why I'm here.
这地方坑了我一整晚
This place has been finessing me all night.
废话 大哥 这是脱衣舞厅 坑你是应该的
Duh, nigga. It's a strip club. That's what it's for.
没错 这儿又不是让你来省钱的
Yep. It ain't like you're supposed to be out here saving money.
嗯 在脱衣舞厅可省不下钱
Yeah, ain't saving no money at no strip club.
小子 停
Nigga. Stop.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事 挺开心的
Nah, I had fun.
这里在干吗
What's going on?
Michael Vick在这儿跟人赛跑呢
Yeah, Michael Vick out here racing people.
Michael Vick: 本人客串 著名橄榄球运动员 争议人物 曾因斗狗被判刑 也曾宣布过破产
他也接受赌注
He taking bets, too.
好 伙计 真棒
Yeah, boy, yeah.
他 他现在还好吗
Is he... is he doing okay?
他没事 这是赚钱妙招啊
Oh, he fine. It's just a good hustle.
真的 醉汉们都想跟他赛跑
Yeah. Drunk people just want to race him.
我站了十分钟 这已经是第六跑了
This his sixth race in the ten minutes I've been standing here.
这家伙真厉害
That boy's good.
还有人吗
Anybody else?
有人吗
Anybody?
赔率一赔三
Three-to-one odds.
很公平
It's fair.
我还真的想看看
I kind of want to see this.
我来跑
I'll do it.
不 什么 等等 你在干什么
No, what, wait... what are you doing?
有时候你就是得装装逼
Sometimes you just got to stunt on people.
而且 我又没有在十分钟内跑六场
And also, I haven't run six races in ten minutes.
应该还可以
Should be good.
咱们速战速决
Let's make this quick.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
好了 好了 大家伙儿们
All right, all right, all right, fellas, fellas, fellas.
你们都知道规则
You know how we do it.
快点开始 快点开始
Let's get it going, let's get it going.
准备好了吗 各就各位
A'ight? On your mark.
预备
Get set.
跑
Go!
背景音乐
那可是Michael Vick
It's Michael Vick.
背景音乐
剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表