剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表
嘿 你好吗 兄弟
Hey. What's good, black?
你知道的 没啥事
Eh, you know, man. I'm cooling, man.
最近怎么样
How you doin', boy?
就那样 你最近忙什么呢 兄弟
You know, man. What you been up to, bruh?
我整天像只没头苍蝇一样到处乱跑
Man, I'm running around like a damn chicken with its head cut off, boy.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
是啊 你也知道过节这段时间什么样
Yeah, man. You know how it is at holiday time, man.
我等不及这阵赶紧过去了
I can't wait for this shit to be over.
没错
Yeah, man.
嘿 我听了你的新歌♥
Hey, I heard that new song of yours, man.
太牛逼了
That thing fye, though.
是吗 多谢夸奖 哥们
Oh, yeah? I appreciate it, fam.
不骗你 真的很酷 兄弟
Yeah, man. That shit cool, bruh.
呃 谢了
Uh, thanks, man.
说真的 你已经名声在外了 伙计
Nah, but, for real, man, you really doing your thing out here, man.
我不骗你 兄弟
Like, straight-up, bruh.
佩服 今天还是和以前一样吗
Respect, man. Hey, you getting the same thing, right?
呃 没错
Uh, yeah man.
再给我来点摇♥头♥丸♥ 还记得吗
Hey, um, I want some of that molly, too, remember?
行 那个五百一盎司 - 行 行
Oh, yeah. It's five for an ounce. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
没问题 我这里准备了一万
That's cool. And I got a... got the ten in here for that.
好的
All right, then.
嘿 兄弟
Hey, nigga. Hey.
上次你给我的库什大♥麻♥
Hey, that kush you gave me last time?
那玩意儿简直太正了 - 是吗
Yo, that shit was legit, boy. - Oh, yeah?
你说的是哪种 柠檬杂交的那个吗
What you talking 'bout, that lemon-lime or something?
没错 你还有那玩意儿吗
Yo. Yeah, man. Yo, you got any more of that?
没了 那玩意儿都卖♥♥完了 - 不是吧 兄弟
Nah, I sold all out of that shit, bruh. - Psh. Damn, man.
我自己都抽那玩意
I was smoking it my damn self, man.
下次有货了记得告诉我 行吗
Let me know when you get some more of that, all right?
知道了 兄弟
Yeah, I got you, fam.
嘿 兄弟 你有没有
Hey, yo, man, you ever...
别怪我 哥们
It ain't my fault, bruh.
拜托
Nigga.
抱歉这样对你 兄弟
I'm sorry about this shit, bruh.
反正你不缺这点儿钱 你懂我的意思吧
I mean, you'll be all right though. You know what I'm saying?
你的歌♥那么火 大概都有白金销量了吧
Your song is hot, bruh. Probably go platinum or some shit.
销量超过一百万即为白金
那歌♥没给我挣一分钱 傻♥逼♥
I ain't making no money off that fucking song, nigga.
冷静 兄弟
Calm the fuck down, nigga.
我需要这钱 兄弟
I need this shit, bruh.
不骗你
Real talk, man.
嘿 Darius在哪 他在那边车里吗
Hey, where Darius at, bruh? He in the car over there?
不在
No, man.
好
Cool.
替我跟他问好
Tell him I said, "What's up?"
啥
What?
嘿 把你车钥匙也给我 兄弟
Hey, let me get your keys, too, bruh.
我可不想上路以后还被你追上来
I don't want you to chase after me when I pull off, bruh.
啥 - 我可不想上路以后还被你追上
What? - I don't want you to chase after me when I pull off, dog.
把你车钥匙给我 - 傻♥逼♥ 我听到了 闭嘴吧
Let me get your keys... - Nigga, I heard you. Shut up, man.
妈的
Shit.
谢了 兄弟 你可以下车了
Appreciate it, bruh. You can... you can head out, man.
儿童锁 - 等下 我给你开
Child lock, man. - Hold up. I got you.
儿童锁
Child lock.
快打开 拜托 请问我他妈能下车吗
Can you unl... Come on. Can I get the fuck out, please?
算了 我来 我自己来
Fuck it, man. I got it. I got it. I'll just...
我自己来 你开儿童锁干吗
I got it. Why you got to lock in the child?!
我天
Oh, my God.
那他妈是车窗 傻♥逼♥ 停
That's the window, man! Stop...
真你妈
Oh, shit.
嘿
Hey...
闭嘴吧 傻♥逼♥ 爱咋咋
Whatever, nigga. Whatever.
嘿 抱歉这么对你
Hey, I'm sorry about this shit, man.
嘿 我也想送你回家
Hey, I would take you home,
但是到家后 你可能会拿枪扫我
but you might come out the house shooting at me and shit.
嘿 兄弟 - 傻♥逼♥
Hey, man. - Nigga...
这么对你真的很抱歉
I'm-I'm sorry about this shit, man.
我会还给你的
I'm-a pay you back, man.
电 波 诚 译
背景音乐
亚 特 兰 大
特 兰 大
兰 大
大
亚
亚 特
亚 特 兰
亚 特 兰 大
抢 劫 季 第 二 集
劫 季 第 二 集
季 第 二 集
第 二 集
二 集
集
抢
抢 劫
抢 劫 季
抢 劫 季 第
抢 劫 季 第 二
抢 劫 季 第 二 集
谢了 兄弟
Appreciate you, man.
我靠 这事简直了
Damn, that shit is crazy.
十年了 我从这傻♥逼♥那买♥♥货整整十年了
Ten years. I been shopping with this nigga for ten years.
他就这样把我留在那儿 只身一人
He's just gonna leave me out there, stranded.
今天早上我还得和Darius再回去
And I had to go back out there this morning with Darius
把车开回来
to help me pick up my wheels.
你得小心点 伙计
You got to be careful, man.
你知道最操蛋的是什么吗
Man, you know the worst part of it is
是他把我整个生意搞砸了
is that he done fucked up my whole shit.
我都没法补货把钱挣回来
Like-Like, I can't even re-up and get the money back
因为他是我的供货商
'cause he my plug.
他最好小心点儿别让我逮着他
He better hope I don't catch his ass out there slippin', boy...
嘿 你才刚结束软禁
Hey, man, y-you just got off house arrest.
你得小心 - 我的天
You got to be careful with... - Oh, my God.
又开始念叨他妈的软禁了
Here you go on that house slave shit, nigga.
我刚告诉你我命差点没了 好吗
I just told you that I almost lost my life, a'ight?
怎么着我也得拿枪把那小子抡死
I at least got to pistol whip this nigga to death or some shit.
扯啥犊子
Fuck out of here!
嗨 - 嗨
Hi... - Hi.
你好吗
How are you?
你们饿不饿 要吃点什么吗
You hungry? You need anything?
我们有员工餐厅 要啥有啥
We got a kitchen fully stocked for the staff.
全是有机食物
It's all organic, you know.
无麸质
Gluten-free.
不用了
I think we're good.
不用吗 好吧 有需要跟我讲
Good? All right, just let me know.
我在这里负责音乐推广
I am in charge of music outreach here.
我叫Peter Savage
My name is Peter Savage,
但大家都叫我"35 Savage"
but everyone here calls me "35 Savage",
亚特兰大说唱歌♥手21 Savage走红后 出现了各种模仿者 数字接龙Savage成为热潮
因为我三十五岁
because I'm 35.
很快就要叫你"36 Savage"了
We're gonna call you "36 Savage" soon.
好了 别着急
All right. Take it easy.
话说回来 我们都特别喜欢你的音乐和品牌
Anyway, we're all big fans of your music and your brand here,
所以我们想挖掘更多机会
so we just want to continue to explore some opportunities
从而让你通过我们的平台进一步打开知名度
for how we can grow your reach through our platform.
太好了
Awesome.
酷
Cool.
酷 - 酷
Cool. - Cool.
嗯 很酷 非常好
Yeah, really cool. All right.
我们很想听听你最近的作品
Well, we're excited to hear what you've been working on,
所以来吧 我们来听听
so let's go ahead and get that going.
没问题
Absolutely. Um...
给你
Here-Here we go.
呃
Uh...
我们这儿没有光驱
We don't have any disc drives.
我们用的是最顶尖的系统
Yeah, it's a new state-of-the-art system.
都是无线的 完全嵌入平台
It's all wireless and fully integrated into the platform.
要不这样 你的手♥机♥或是笔记本上有这首歌♥吗
How about this? Uh, do you have it on your phone or laptop?
有的 我有
Yeah. Yeah, actually I do.
那就好
All right, great.
剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表