剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表
A rematch.
我是说我们的感情
I mean in our relationship.
感觉像是个陷阱
This feels like a trap.
没什么陷阱
It's not a trap.
不扯淡 你想怎样
No bullshit. What do you want?
你想让我先说吗
You want me to go first?
当然
Please.
我想要
I want to be...
一段认真的感情
in a committed relationship
让我可以作为平等的人被重视
where I'm valued as a human being
而不只是给你操的附属品
and not as an accessory that you can fuck.
这个答案很好
That's a good answer.
呃
Um...
我不知道我想要什么 我
I don't know what I want. I...
我知道现在这种
I know this...
安排 很适合我
arrangement works for me.
所以是适合你了
So it works for you.
所以你不想改变什么是吗
So, you don't want to change anything?
这绝对是个陷阱
This definitely feels like a trap.
我不想再谈这个了
I don't want to keep having this conversation.
我真的累了
I'm really tired.
那我们现在可以不用聊这个啊
Well, we don't have to have this conversation now.
我们可以明天早上聊
We can talk about it in the morning.
但我不想再为你等待下去了
Well, I don't want to keep waiting around for you.
我也不想让你再浪费自己的时间
And I don't want you to waste any more of your time.
那就画个句号♥吧
Then let's settle it.
如果我赢了
If I win,
你就不用再见我了 除非是关于Lottie或是钱
you only have to see me if it's about Lottie or money.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
那就战胜我
Then beat me.
我不明白这能证明什么
I don't see what this is gonna prove.
这会证明我累了
It's gonna prove that I'm tired.
好吧
All right.
五球三胜
Best of five.
背景音乐
抱歉
Sorry.
呃 我会去我妈家接Lottie
Um, I'll pick up Lottie from my mom's house.
明天
Tomorrow.
好
A'ight.
拜
Bye.
好 拜
All right. Bye.
剧集 | 亚特兰大(2016) | 导航列表