剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表
享受这一刻吧 梅尔·米达尔达
Drink the moment, Mel Medarda.
第一次的感受是最特别的
There is no time like your first.
我是你们的一员
I'm one of you?
是法师
A mage?
我们所能施展法术的方式各有不同
We each have our own expressions.
你的尤为罕见
Yours is quite rare.
是一种潜移默化的心灵之术
An empath. Attuned to the ethereal.
可以感知他人的潜意识 并反射他人的法术
Able to sense others' inner selves and bend their magic.
既是媒介 也是镜子
A conduit and a mirror.
那么你又是什么
What does that make you?
始终藏在幻术之后 不肯以真面目示人
Even now you hide your true face behind illusions.
真♥相♥不过是一种极致的幻术
Truth is the greatest illusion of them all.
依我看 面具背后是你的恐惧
I think beneath that mask you're scared.
我能识破你的花招 这对你构成了威胁
I can see through your tricks. That makes me a threat.
天赋异禀之人往往会受制于自负
For the gifted, arrogance is the ultimate threat.
你的能力固然珍贵
Your power has merit.
但想要取你性命
But should one want you dead,
也只需一把利刃而已
a simple blade would do nicely.
我哥哥他在哪儿
Where is my brother?
真的很遗憾 在他的事上 你母亲没有说谎
Regrettably, his fate wasn't among your mother's lies.
你杀了他
You killed him.
我给过安蓓萨无数次 为僭越行为赎罪的机会
I gave Ambessa every opportunity to atone for her transgressions.
可她选择了自傲 而非子嗣
She chose pride over progeny.
但你不必背负她的罪责
But you need not bear her crimes.
这场考验 这整个的迷局
The test. This whole charade.
一切只为让我加入你们
You want to recruit me.
你的能力在快速成长
Your talents developed quickly.
这并不是巧合 是奥术正在觉醒
It's no coincidence. The Arcane is waking up.
我母亲到底干了什么
What has my mother done?
一场浩劫在所难免
A calamity is approaching,
规模堪比曾经的符文战争
rivaling even the ancient Rune Wars.
安蓓萨是此事的主导
Ambessa sits at the helm,
她对权力已经迷恋到无法自拔
blinded by her thirst for legacy.
我们试图改变她 但都无济于事
Our efforts to divert her course have foundered.
我们承受不起再一次失败了
We can't afford another failure.
所以你才看中了我 拿我当致命一击
This is what you see in me? A silver bullet?
你能带来救赎
I see salvation of your city,
拯救你的城邦 以及数以万计的生灵
countless others beyond.
她是我的母亲
She's my mother.
即便犯下种种错误
For all her faults,
那也是因为她想尽力维护我们的家族
she has always done what she thought was best for the family.
当初你哥哥也这么认为
Your brother thought so too,
直到他发现了她的秘密
until he uncovered her secret.
你的降生
Your birth,
和你整个人生从来都不是一场意外
the entire course of your life, was no accident.
她将你隐姓埋名 只因你是她求之不得的
She hid you because you are that which she covets most:
利器
a weapon.
如今 你因为加入我们而得到重生
Today you've been born into a new family,
很快你会意识到 曾经的家再也回不去了
from which you'll find there is sadly no return.
那些从未接触过奥术的人害怕我们
Those untouched by the Arcane fear us.
这是什么
What is this?
见面礼 愿你未来顺遂
A welcome to your future.
独行的法师将要面对的世界凶险万分
The world is a perilous place for a solitary mage...
姐妹
sister.
《英雄联盟:双城之战》
第二季第八集
很抱歉 没能救活他
I regret that I couldn't save him.
他的伤势实在太重了
His injuries were too severe.
我们不会为死去的战士哀悼
We do not lament a warrior's death.
我们只会为他复仇
We avenge it.
他们的先驱怎么样了
What of their Herald?
血清能帮助维克托再维持一段时间
The blood should sustain Viktor for a short while.
接下来就全凭他自己了
Beyond that, it is up to his own will.
你曾承诺能使人起死回生
You promised a cure to death.
那取决于维克托是否能挺过来
An outcome dependent on Viktor's survival.
博士
Doctor.
你的才干应当受到嘉奖
Your ingenuity deserves praise.
维克托
Viktor.
我心怀感激
I am... grateful.
我眼中的世界如今变得
The world I now see is more...
更加的通透了
lucid than ever.
你的意识能进入你的追随者
You can inhabit your followers?
我们是一体的
We are one.
这个叫作光荣进化
This is the Glorious Evolution.
本来可以这样的
Or it could have been.
但我知道我时日不多了
I sense my twilight approaching.
在海克斯飞门底部 有一个异常点正在恶变
An anomaly festers beneath the Hexgates.
我相信它能够帮助博士实现起死回生
I believe it has the capacity to complete the doctor's transformation.
那它能帮你实现为他人进化吗
This will allow you to evolve others?
理论上能
In theory.
但杰斯的攻击收效显著
But Jayce's attack has done its work.
现在的我
I do
面对他们可能的防守 已经有些无力招架了
not have the strength to overcome the defense he will raise against me.
我派人护送你去异常点
I will deliver you to this anomaly,
但你要先为我的这些士兵 实现一次强化
if you agree to empower every soldier I bring you.
我将为所有有此意愿的人实现进化
I will evolve all those willing.
蔚
Vi?
蔚
Vi?
蔚
Vi?
快点 得赶紧离开这里
Come on. We need to get out of here.
不 伊莎
No! Isha!
瞧瞧你
Shh. Easy there.
找了三个大夫才救回你的小命
Took all the three docs to patch you up.
洛里斯
Loris?
不知道你能不能扛过来
Wasn't sure you'd pull through.
得亏你脑袋够硬
Thank that thick noggin of yours.
其他人在哪儿
Where are the others?
凯特琳呢 金克丝呢
Cait? Jinx?
金克丝她...
Jinx.
凯特琳本想陪在这儿亲自告诉你
Caitlyn wanted to be here to tell you herself.
洛里斯
Loris.
你就说吧
Spit it out.
或许我们还是有得谈的
Maybe we can negotiate.
和安蓓萨没得谈
Not with Ambessa.
她的眼神已经告诉我
I saw it in her eyes.
她要让整个皮尔特沃夫 为我的背叛付出代价
She will burn Piltover to the ground for my betrayal.
你不用过分自责
You can't blame yourself.
我不需要你的安慰
I don't need consolation.
我需要应对计划
I need a plan.
抓起来了
Arrested?
这边我能处理 麦迪
I can handle this, Maddie.
你去看看我父亲吧
Check on my father?
蔚
Vi.
她救了你的命
She saved your life.
你能不能先冷静一下听我说
If you will calm down for one...
即便她明知道你不会对她手下留情
Knowing you'd never have done the same for her.
你怎么知道我不会
We'll never know, will we?
你根本就没给我机会 参与你那部分的计划
You didn't let me in on that part of your plan.
幸亏没让你参与
Clearly the right call,
你从来就没有信任过她 没准儿还想把她给塞进棺材里
since you still can't trust her enough not to shove her in a box.
信任
Trust?
你当我是个傻瓜吗 她出手救我就是个巧合
You believe I'm so daft I can't recognize a contingency?
她在那儿不是为了保护我
She wasn't there for my benefit.
而是为了盯着我 因为你不信我会按照你的计划行事
You didn't trust me to follow through.
这能怪我吗
Can you blame me?
是谁不声不响地搭上了 那个自私狡猾的战争狂
How long were you sidled up with that shifty, self-serving war pig?
她给你灌了什么迷魂汤 你对她那么言听计从
She oinked poison in your ear. You just ate it.
我心里有数
I know.
金克丝当时唯一的要求 就是把你带到安全的地方
The only thing Jinx cared about was getting you to safety.
然后她就投降了
Then she just surrendered.
我还没来得及想对策 她就被那些人拖走了
剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表