剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表
The Hexcore.
维克托它救了你
Viktor, it saved you.
不知怎么 它跟你融为一体
Somehow it-- It adapted to your injuries,
不断地改变 进化
changing and evolving.
感觉你们心灵相通了
It was as if it was connected to you.
我参照了你治腿的笔记
I did my best using the notes from your leg.
能记的也都记了
Recorded everything.
还有很多疑问 不过...
There are still so many questions, but--
我应该死掉的
I was supposed to die.
你答应销毁海克斯核心的
You promised to destroy the Hexcore.
不 你不明白吗
No. Don't you see?
黑默丁格错了
Heimerdinger was wrong.
我们都错了
We were wrong.
它并没有那么可怕...
It's not as bad as we--
它害死了斯凯 杰斯
It killed Sky, Jayce.
什么
What?
不
No.
她和我们有着...
She had such dreams.
有着同样的梦想
As did we once.
我打算去向议会递辞呈
I'm going to resign from the Council.
现在我明白了
I understand now.
我就应该在这里
My place was always here
在实验室跟你一起
in the lab with you.
咱们一起努力 都会好的
We'll make this right. Together.
我必须与你和这个地方道别了 杰斯
I must say goodbye to this place now. To you.
道别
Goodbye?
维克托 我们是搭档
Viktor, you're my partner.
你我早就分道扬镳了
Our paths diverged long ago.
只不过基于友谊
It was affection
才走到今天
that held us together.
你以为我好受吗
You think it's so easy?
背负着全城人寄予的厚望却置之不理
To turn your back while your city looks to you for salvation?
眼看着好友命悬一线却心有余悸
To cling to principles while your best friend bleeds out
不敢放手相救
in your arms?
我就该承受这些吗
I never asked for this.
你要上哪儿去
Where are you going?
再见了 杰斯
Goodbye, Jayce.
人越来越多了
There's so many of them.
帮派火拼
It's all the fighting.
这里装不下多少人了
We're gonna have capacity issues soon.
而且还有安全隐患
Then there's the security risk.
那也不能把他们拒之门外
We're not turning people away.
这么多年
All these years,
好不容易摆脱了希尔科
we finally get rid of Silco,
结果却是换个人继续走老路
just so a new one can take his place.
看好了
Now watch this.
这可真让人头大啊
Oh, this is quite troubling.
那棵树对我们来说非常重要
That tree means so much.
我们的食物 新鲜的空气
It's our food. Fresh air.
我们生存的一切都来自于它We built our whole identity around it.
每次以为能松口气的时候就会...
Every time it seems like we might catch a break...
好啦 总会有办法的嘛
Ah, now, it's not lost yet, lad.
要是有法子救这棵树
If there is a means of preservation,
祖师爷啊 我们一定能找到的
by golly, we'll find it.
这种状态的东西我以前见过
I have seen something of this nature before.
去去去
Ch-ch-ch.
这里
Hmm.
你不是说是你的地盘吗
Don't you essentially own this place?
嘘
Shh.
跟我来
Come on.
红霸符已经离开野区
The brambleback has left the jungle.
你难道不知道这样现编暗号♥ 别人是听不懂的吗
Uh, you do realize code phrases don't work when you make them up on the spot?
教授
Professor?
对啊 不然呢
Yes, of course.
你这是搞什么名堂啊你
What the devil's gotten into you?
我还以为...
I thought...
你闯进我的实验室干吗
Why are you breaking into my lab?
他又是谁
And who's he?
他是我新收的学生艾克
This is my new pupil, Ekko.
艾克 这是我以前的学生杰斯
Ekko, my former pupil Jayce.
我很抱歉突然造访
I apologize for the intrusion.
我们本打算悄悄溜进来的
We were attempting to sneak in.
得了吧 就好像你没干过似的
Oh, pishposh. Like you've never done it.
你是住在这儿了吗
Were you sleeping here?
要不要来杯茶 艾克
You drink tea, Ekko?
没错
You're right.
腐蚀情况跟用海克斯核心 测试的植物一致
It matches the corruption we saw on the plants we tested with the Hexcore,
不过你们是在哪儿发现的来着
but where did you say you found this?
就在我们底城深处
Deep in the underground.
艾克的家乡是个不同寻常的地方
Ekko's home is a marvelous place.
惊为天人
Truly a wonder.
你真该去看看的
You should see what-- - Hey.
对 我说的家乡 当然是指他心灵的归属
Uh, right, uh, when I said "home," I was, of course, referring to his cognitive center.
反正肯定不可能 是什么真实存在的地方
Not a physical location hidden in the...
黑默丁格
Heimer,
而且更不可能还藏在... - 你说什么呢
what are you doing?
植物有存活下来的吗
Did any of the plants survive?
当时都没有顾得上考虑
They weren't what we were trying to save.
但这个纹路
But this pattern.
怎么可能两个城都有出现
How could it be there and here?
不是吧
Oh, no.
维克托去哪儿了
Where's Viktor?
臭小子往哪跑
找死吗你
老实点儿
滚一边儿去
记住了吗
维克托
Viktor.
维克托
Viktor.
确定没人
It's all clear.
抱歉 长官
Sorry, commander.
蓝发小妞
Baby Blue.
你还真是难逮啊
Right through their fingers.
你是属泥鳅的吧
You must be part eel.
这回我可得狮子大开口了
Just means I can up my finder's fee.
有商有量才叫生意嘛
There's always a deal to be struck.
别动 他们是要留活口
Ah, ah, ah. They want you alive.
可没说不能把你的眼珠子挖出来
But don't think I won't skewer out those peepers.
看你这种长手的该怎么办
Drawback of you long-range types.
我呢 我比较喜欢靠得近一点
Me? I'm the kind of guy who likes to get in close.
没想到你还会哭鼻子
Never thought I'd catch you blubbering.
希尔科见没见过你这个样子
Wonder if Silco even saw that.
两回
Twice.
一回是刚见面
When he met me
一回是我杀了他
and when I killed him.
是你
You?
回♥回♥都是我
It's always me.
就算不是我动的手
Whether I'm pulling the pin or not,
但凡有人靠近我的身边 也都得死
everyone who gets close to me dies.
明白我的意思了吧
Wanna know the real kicker?
你不是说你还是喜欢靠得近一点吗
You're the kind of guy who likes to get in close.
慢着 慢着
Okay, wait, wait, wait. There's a deal to be struck here.
做生意得有商有量的
提醒你一下 你可就那么一次机会
You forget, Smeech? You already made your last offer.
你说凤♥凰♥掉了毛不如什么来着
Tell me, who's a funny-looking rat now?
你怎么会来这儿
Fancy meeting you here.
这蠢货永远都管不住自己那张臭嘴
Moron never could keep his damn mouth shut.
干嘛不让我自生自灭
You could've just let me eat it.
嫌我照顾你的还不够啊
Haven't I done you enough favors?
我没让你做这个
I didn't ask you for this.
这些不过就是顺手的事
It was something I could fix.
你又是一副那种表情
You got that look in your eye again.
在打什么主意
What are you planning?
有些家里的事情需要了结
To finish what's left of my family.
剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表