剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表
是他 是范德尔
It's him. It's Vander.
那个不是范德尔
That's not Vander.
就是他 他应该是被什么东西刺♥激♥到了
It is. Something's got him riled up.
不要 范德尔 不要
No, Vander, no.
是我
It's me.
他会杀了我们的
He's gonna kill you.
别伤害他
Don't hurt him.
别
Hark!
蔚 就是他
Vi, it's him.
你就信我这一次
You have to believe me.
范德尔
Vander!
今天什么日子啊
What's the occasion?
就是美女想听老歌♥了 不行吗
Can't a lady just be in the mood for a familiar song?
美女不太对劲
Not this lady,
歌♥也不怎么搭
and not this song.
今晚
Tonight
两个不靠谱的笨蛋 一拍脑门想出的大计划
a harebrained scheme these two bozos cooked up
终于如愿以偿
to turn a dank crack
把一条不起眼的裂沟变成了一个
in the earth into a thriving, healthy community
繁荣的家园
became a reality.
今晚 是吗
Tonight, eh?
说你呢 笨蛋二号♥
You hear that, Bozo 2?
梦想成真了 我们做到了
We made it. We're done.
恐怕你搞错了吧
Oh, you're sadly mistaken.
我是笨蛋一号♥
I'm Bozo 1.
为了今晚 走一个
A night of revelations.
我有了
I'm knocked up.
是个女孩
A girl.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
其实算是一个意外吧
Wasn't really part of my plan,
不过兜里没钱的时候
but guess that's everything
出点什么事都是意外
when you're living week to week.
那康诺怎么想
What did Connol say?
没告诉他呢
I haven't told him.
还没想好怎么说
Working up the nerve.
养孩子我一窍不通
I don't know anything about kids.
光是跟孩子单独相处 我都犯怵
I get sweaty being alone with one.
嘿 你会成为一个很棒的母亲
Hey, you're gonna be a great mother.
快得了吧 我没准备好呢
Shut up. I'm not ready for that.
我正琢磨着给孩子起一个什么名字
I started trying to come up with a name,
然后我突然意识到一旦
and it hits me that this one word
决定了
is a decision
将来她就要带着这个名字过一辈子
she's gonna live with her whole life.
我没办法一边在这么个破地方 为她遮风挡雨
I can't protect her from all the shit down here
一边还要努力当一个合格的妈妈
and work out how to be a parent at the same time.
可是我转念一想
Then I realized,
我也没什么可怕的
I don't have to.
怎么说
Why's that?
这事既然你们俩已经知道了
Because the second I told you,
就别想置身事外
I put you on the hook.
你们俩必须为底城谋一条出路
You two are gonna figure this Zaun thing out.
哪怕这条出路是靠 挖河床挖得满手水泡换来的
I don't care if you have to carve it out of the bedrock, covered in blisters.
反正你俩不许失败
You're not allowed to fail anymore.
为了她
For her.
为了我
For me.
连一两个小屁孩也养不好
What's the point if we can't raise an ankle biter
那咱们也别混了
or two?
为了底城
To Zaun, then.
河床与水泡
Blisters and bedrock.
河床与水泡
Blisters and bedrock.
我觉得蔚奥莱这个名字很不错
I've always liked the name Violet.
? First you'll wake up in a cold sweat ?
? Come closer, will you, babe? ?
? All this hatred in your heart again ?
? I'm the one who hopes For all these things that I miss ?
? Told me feelings like this again ?
? Though I'm bitter, I can't pretend ?
? This story is over I predict the end... ?
你磨蹭什么呢
What are you waiting for?
他也是你♥爸♥
He's your dad too.
? What have you done to us? ?
? What have you done to us? ?
? What have you done to us? ?
萨罗
Salo?
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
杰斯
Jayce.
这问题正好我也想问你
One could ask the same question.
你怎么又能走了
How are you walking?
你不想知道是谁这么妙手回春吗
Who do you think could mend such a broken creature?
你想不想同他说几句
Would you want to speak with him?
杰斯
Jayce.
我还担心再也没有机会和你说话了呢
I'd feared I wouldn't have the chance to speak with you again.
维克托
Viktor?
其实我更愿意跟你当面交流
I would prefer to converse in person.
但我还有很多事情要做
But there's so much work to be done.
你是怎么做到的
How are you doing this?
我们上次对话之后
I suppose this is somewhat beyond
确实发生了很多事情
where we left off.
那萨罗他还在吗
Is Salo still in there?
不然我还能去哪儿
Where else would I be?
放心吧 你们的谈话内容我绝对保密
You have my solemn vow that anything you discuss
一个字都不会说出去
will be kept in the strictest confidence.
我欠维克托的太多了
I owe Viktor... everything.
谢谢你的好意 萨罗
Very kind, Salo.
我取得了不少突破
I have so many breakthroughs
正想和你分享呢 杰斯
to share with you, Jayce.
我以为你放弃海克斯科技了
I thought you were done with Hextech.
放弃我了
And me.
是我被情绪蒙蔽了双眼
I was clouded by emotions.
来吧 到我这儿来
Come. Visit me.
来看看我取得的成就
See what I've accomplished.
我帮助了很多人
I've helped so many.
你给普通人用了海克斯科技
You've given Hextech to the people?
就像你我曾经许诺的那样
As we always promised we would.
维克托真的创造出了奇迹
Viktor has truly worked wonders.
海克斯科技不是奇迹
Hextech isn't a miracle.
它是诅咒
It's a curse.
我们必须终结它 维克托
We have to end it, Viktor.
别无选择
We have to.
你好像变了
You seem different.
发生了什么事
Something happened.
我明白了
Now I see it.
应该是你也接触过奥术了
You, too, have touched the Arcane.
心智受了影响
Your mind suffered.
恕我先告辞了
If you'll excuse me,
我必须回到他那儿去了
I must return to him.
我不能让你走
I can't let you leave.
那就只能说声抱歉了
I'm sorry you feel that way.
该我说才对
I'm sorry too.
剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表