剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表
? Oh, you want a villain? Let me show you how I evil ?
? Oh, you think I'm difficult? I'll show you all my devil ?
? Sharpshooter, lethal 'Cause I'm a messy, feminine diesel ?
? Wow ?
? Paint the town blue Riots all around you ?
? Paint the town blue Riots all around you ?
? Riot ?
(金克丝 皮尔特沃夫 通缉)
? Paint the town blue Riots all around you ?
? Crush, crush, crush Crush you all beneath me ?
? You bitches are my pups You're droolin' for a squeaky ?
? I skewer all you said Now the battlefield is greasy ?
? Dig my nails into your peach You know, 'cause we are not amici ?
? Paint the town blue Riots all around you ?
(蓝色)
(金克丝)
? Paint the town blue Riots all around you ?
? Riot ?
(金克丝 皮尔特沃夫 通缉)
? Paint the town blue Riots all around you ?
(蓝色狂潮)
? I wake up to the sounds Of the silence that allows ?
? For my mind to run around With my ear up to the ground ?
? I'm searching to behold The stories that are told ?
? When my back is to the world That was smiling when I turned ?
? Tell you you're the greatest ?
? But once you turn, they hate us ?
? Oh, the misery ?
? Everybody wants to be my enemy ?
? Oh, spare the sympathy ?
? Everybody wants to be my enemy ?
? Pray it away, I swear I'll never be a saint, no way ?
? My enemy ?
? Pray it away, I swear I'll never be a saint ?
? Look out for yourself ?
《英雄联盟:双城之战》
第二季第四集
又醒了
Up again?
你多睡一会儿也不会怎么样
The city's not going anywhere.
我明天一早安排了去见石匠工会的人
I have an audience with the Masons' Guild first thing in the morning.
我猜又是来告诺克萨斯的状的
Let me guess. Complaints about the Noxians.
诺军要求我们修建的 防御工事又翻倍了
They doubled their fortification requests. Again.
说是... -“为了保护我们”
To keep-- - Keep us safe.
我没想到这件事会持续这么久
I never expected this to go on so long.
我以为...
I thought...
我说不清楚
I don't know what I thought.
反正不是现在这样
Just... it wasn't this.
你可以直接叫停
You could call it off.
让他们从底城撤兵
Withdraw from the underground.
你可以重组议会
Reestablish the Council.
只要你一声令下就行
All you have to do is give the order.
那得先抓住金克丝
Not without Jinx.
而且撤了兵情况 也不见得会好转 毕竟...
Besides, a withdrawal could lead to a worse situation than the one--
还有安蓓萨
Okay, Ambessa.
她帮我们拿下了底城 她说到做到
She delivered us Zaun, as she vowed.
没有她 不知道还要赔上多少执法官的性命
Without her, who knows how many Enforcers we'd have lost?
我从她身上学到了不少
I've learned so much from her.
你才是我们的头
You're our leader.
全体执法官 皮城的所有人
The Enforcers, Piltover,
大家只追随你
they follow you.
我也只追随你
I follow you.
你先去睡吧
I'll come to bed soon.
好男 好女 好朋友们
Ladies and gentlemen,
这儿可不是你们该来的地儿
you're in the wrong place.
恶棍 无赖 街溜子们
Scumbags and scalawags,
把你们的狗爪子 铁爪子都拍起来
put your hooks and paws together
最无♥耻♥ 最下作 最血腥的决斗马上开始
for the meanest, ugliest, goriest spectacle of your lives.
擂台这边的是我们的常胜将军
In the gray corner, our undefeated champion.
他的利爪所向披靡
With claws like daggers
一口尖牙更是锋利无比
and teeth like sharper daggers.
他是恶贯满盈 谁见谁怕的臭臭嘴
The devilish, the wretched Stink Maw!
在擂台另外一边的是挑战者
And in the other gray corner, the challenger.
他是角斗界的新秀
A rising star,
他青面獠牙
with hideous mandibles
那副模样连育母蜘蛛看了都无地自容
and a face that would make a brood mother squirm.
他就是丑中之王
The creepy,
尖牙利齿怪
the dastardly Scuttle Butt!
两兽即将登场
Two will enter.
究竟谁输谁赢 比过才知道
And after that, who knows?
驯兽人 放你们的猛兽出来吧
Handlers, release your beasts.
不 你这是怎么搞的
No, no. What are you doing?
倒是卖♥♥卖♥♥力气啊
Show some effort.
恭喜你 这把你赢了
Congratulations on your victory.
好吧 看来常胜将军也不常胜
Well, you're past your prime, champ.
那岂不是只能...
Only thing to do is--
再比上一场 来个东山再起
A rematch? Return of the titans.
复仇吧 救赎吧
Vengeance. Redemption.
赶紧再放点臭气吧
The inexplicable release
别再藏着掖着了
of bodily gases.
(金克丝)
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
虽然我不认为这是什么好点子
I still think it's a dumb idea.
不过谁叫你赢了呢
But I guess you won,
只好愿赌服输了 就依你的
and a deal's a deal. I guess.
喜欢吗
You like it?
算你走运
You're lucky.
我老姐在我小时候 可从没给我搞过这些
I didn't get to do much of this with my older sis.
她成天想的都是打打杀杀
She was more into... hitting things.
那会儿我还不叫金克丝
I had a different name back then, you know.
那时候叫爆爆
Powder.
是不是挺傻的
Stupid, right?
还以为我早就把那傻大姐给忘了
I thought I was rid of her for good, but, uh...
可你又让我想起了她
you kind of remind me of her.
是塞薇卡教你这么干的
Did Sevika put you up to this?
我已经洗手不干了 小鬼
That's a past life, kid.
都是些陈芝麻烂谷子的事了
And it was about as sweet as last year's milk.
金克丝早就死了
Jinx is dead.
是谁说这皮城里 到处都是聪明绝顶的发明家
How, in a city teeming with brilliant inventors,
怎么我们费了半天劲找来的
have we managed to unearth such
全是这种不顶用的废物
unrelenting incompetence?
是他们在搞鬼
This is their doing.
还不确定是不是黑色玫瑰...
We can't be certain the Black--
不许再跟我提这个名字
Keep their name out of your mouth.
我们还不确定 令杰斯和黑默丁格失踪的幕后黑手
We can't be certain the Order was also behind the disappearance
是教团还是另有其人
of Jayce and Heimerdinger.
还能是谁
Who else?
这座城市一到我们手里 就变成了一潭死水
The moment we seize control of this backwater,
但凡有点本事的人全都没影了
everyone with an inkling of talent vanishes.
哪有这么巧的事
It's no coincidence.
我们的直觉是对的
Our instincts were right.
他们畏惧海克斯科技
They fear Hextech.
可惜晚了一步
But we were too slow.
怎么就没想到先摁住那帮科学家呢
How could I not secure the scientists?
我女儿在他们手上 雷克托斯
They have my daughter, Rictus.
有机会出手的
Our moment will come.
但您必须做好准备
But you must be prepared.
为了提高效率 加快进程
To expedite processing,
请将您的所有箱包提前打开 等待检查
have any and all bags open and ready for examination.
快走
快点 跟上
我们将尽一切努力保证 皮尔特沃夫的安全
Officers ask for your cooperation and compliance
同时我们的官员也希望您能够
as we make every attempt
配合我们的工作
to ensure the safety
服从安排 - 下一个 快点走
and security of Piltover. - Next. Move along.
重复一遍 为了提高效率...
To expedite processing...
要恨就恨金克丝
You have Jinx to thank for this.
她不是你们的朋友
She is not your friend.
也不是你们的英雄
She is not your champion.
她躲起来 留你们在这儿受罪
She hides while you suffer.
就这样的人 你们还不把她交出来
And yet you refuse to hand her over.
服从安排
...the safety of all citizens...
各类枪♥支♥弹♥药♥严禁携带入内
快走
Let's go.
金克丝
Jinx.
你说对了
You're right.
像她的东西化成灰我都认得出来
It's hers. I'd recognize it anywhere.
可除了这个都不像她
That's where the similarities end.
没弄出人命 也没故弄玄虚
No body count. No theatrics.
是不是有人故意模仿她
You think it's a copycat?
像是被我们逼急了 在乱抓救命稻草
I think we've made them desperate for something to believe in.
剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表