剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表
再也不会…
never again.
别担心 我已经解决了
It's all right. I handled it.
我不会让他们毁掉你的梦想
I won't let them corrupt your dream.
凯特琳当时也在
Caitlyn was there.
你是不是该去看看她
You might pay her a visit.
这姑娘虽然极力掩饰
She hides it admirably,
但心里一定很难受
but the poor girl's in so much pain.
嘿 小豆芽
Hey, Sprout.
你怎么找来的
How'd you find me?
你♥爸♥说的
Your dad.
妈妈和我想清净的时候常来这儿
Mother and I used to come here when we needed an escape.
也是我们难得不吵架的地方
One of the few places we never argued.
真对不起 我现在才来
I'm sorry I haven't been around.
维克托怎么样了
How's Viktor?
我都不确定他是不是活着
I can't even tell if he's still in there.
那次袭击后
Ever since it happened…
有三张面孔不停地在我脑子里打转
three faces keep spinning through my mind.
我看见我妈妈她死时的样子
I see Mother. When they found her.
我整个人就开始往下沉
And every fiber of me just sinks,
像一块石头被黑水吞没
like a stone swallowed in dark water.
然后我看到了金克丝 她在笑
But then there's Jinx. Laughing.
我想掐住她的喉咙
I want to tear that laugh
让她再也笑不出来
from her throat forever.
凯特琳
Cait.
我知道
I know.
我现在才明白要恨一个人有多容易
I just understand now how easy it is to hate them.
一次恶行就够了
One vicious act.
我还看见了蔚
Then I see Vi.
我想要拉她当执法官
I asked her to put on the uniform.
不说也知道 她没有答应
Suffice to say, she declined.
蔚 当执法官
Vi? Wear a badge?
她以为只要有你那副拳套
She thinks those gauntlets of yours will solve
就能解决一切问题
all her problems.
如果她是对的呢
What if she's right?
海克斯科技或许可以保命
Hextech may keep us alive, Jayce,
但问题仍然无法根除
but it's not what will save us.
我
Me.
加入那群虾兵蟹将
Join the peanut patrol. Ha.
我还以为她没什么幽默感呢
And I thought she had no sense of humor.
虾酱 好吃
I like peanuts.
她爸说得对
Her dad's right.
确实没有必要再待在这儿了
There's no point in sticking around up here.
只是 是我制♥造♥出了那个怪物
Except… I'm the one who created the monster.
蔚
Vi?
你谁啊
Who are you?
你怎么知道我叫蔚啊
And how do you know my name?
我是初级执法官诺伦…
Junior Officer Nolen.
麦迪
Maddie.
那个…
And, uh…
你脸上不是写着嘛
it's written on your face.
有什么事儿吗
So, what is it?
随机抽查 还是要强制驱逐
Random search? Escort off the property?
不会只是想要浪费我的时间吧
Or you just here to waste my time?
抽查 不是
Search? No.
不 你在…
No, no. Heh.
在执法官之间可是个传奇人物
Uh, you're something of a legend amongst the Enforcers.
有人反对你的加入
Caitlyn made quite a scene at the station
凯特琳为此大闹了一场
when they tried to deny your enlistment.
我必须得问问
Now I have to ask,
是真的吗
is it all true?
不靠议会 你单枪匹马就去追希尔科去了
You went after Silco alone when the Council wouldn't back you?
挑他们一群人
Took on his whole gang?
这是她说的
Cait said all that?
她还说要是执法官都有你这种胆量
She said if every Enforcer had a heart like yours,
我们就能对付诺克萨斯了
we could take on Noxus itself.
她还拿她们家撤资当要挟
Then she threatened to withdraw her family's funding.
总之欢迎你加入
Anyhow, I'm glad you're joining up.
自打长官变节后
After the sheriff betrayed
我…
us…
这么说吧
Well, let's just say…
知道这儿还有好人
it's nice to know there
多少能得到些安慰
are still good ones left.
我要去巡逻了
Duty calls.
很高兴认识你
A real honor, Vi.
成为议员的众多特权之一就是
One of the many privileges of serving as your councilor
可以时不时地 站上这个讲台 为民众发声
is having the occasion now and again to stand behind this podium
今天我们相聚一堂
to behold so many
不是因为出身或义务在身
joined together not by birth
而是因为我们有共同点
or dictum but by all that we share.
我们的希望
Our hope.
我们的好奇心
Our curiosity.
以及我们身上背负的
Our compulsion to leave behind us
想留下一个更好世界的使命
a world better than that before.
正是这些共同点
These things we share are
才让我们能够团结一心
what make us one people.
今天
Today
我们在这里
we share an
一起沉痛悼念
unthinkable loss.
伊利乌斯波尔波克议员
Councilor Irius Bolbok,
托曼霍斯卡尔议员
Councilor Torman Hoskel,
以及卡桑德拉吉拉曼恩议员
and Councilor Cassandra Kiramman
离开了我们
were taken from us.
他们会被永远铭记
But they shall not be forgotten.
我们建造雕像的初衷
We commissioned this statue
是为了铭记他们的丰功伟绩
so we may remember them for their countless contributions…
纪念他们毕生的付出
their lifetimes of service.
而不是记录夺取他们生命的卑劣行为
Not for the craven act that stole them away.
喂 干什么
Ma'am, you can't go in…
我们遭到了沉重的打击
Though we've suffered a terrible blow,
但我向你们保证
I assure you,
在皮尔特沃夫 我们执法必严
the rule of law prevails in Piltover.
不… - 我们必将缉拿施暴者
No. - We will find those responsible.
并让他们付出应有的代价
And they will account for their crimes.
滋味不好受吧
Awful, isn't it?
失去所爱之人
Losing a loved one.
别以为住在上城就安全了
You aren't safe up here, toppers.
谁都跑不了
None of you are safe.
走啊
Go.
你快带议员离开 我有个主意
Get the counselors out of here. I have an idea.
你要干什么去
What are you doing?
替我儿子偿命
For my son.
来吧
Come on.
该死
Shit.
都解决了
Perimeter secured.
看吧
We'll see.
我还以为你这次死定了呢
Thought you were gonna get yourself killed.
这是追思会
A memorial.
没事了
I got you.
他们简直不是人
What kind of animals?
他们就想把事情闹大
They wanted the spectacle.
就想让你们害怕
They're trying to scare you.
我只觉得怒不可遏
All they did is piss me off.
你…
You…
你得想个办法让他们取消这次行动
You need to find a way to call off the invasion.
什么
What?
今天这一仗都已经这么惨了
This battle was on your soil.
到了那边可就是他们说了算了
Down there, you'll be on their terms.
都到这份上了
没什么是我们能说了算的
None of this is on our terms.
也许你该想想办法
Maybe you should change that.
那你说有什么办法 你说
剧集 | 英雄联盟:双城之战(2021) | 导航列表