而我老板跟我说 要是我想保住播客工作
and my boss told me if I wanna keep my podcast job,
我当然想 我就得多说些话
which I do, I'm gonna have to start talking,
还要在性这方面说得更露骨
and a lot more graphically about sex.
这可不是你
That's not who you are.
我们不能总是以前那个样子 对吧
Well, we can't stay who we were, right?
别慌 你进对地方了
Oh, yeah, no, you're in the right place.
抱歉 我就是给我朋友把风
Sorry, I'm just standing guard for my friend.
她马上就出来了
She'll be done any second now.
你看
See?
-马上 -你好
- Just - Hey.
-你好 又碰面了 -是的
- Hello, again. - Oh yeah.
借过 女士
Oh, excuse me, ma'am.
-斯坦尼去哪了 -他在楼座里
- Hey, where's Stanny? - He's in the balcony.
结束后他会在大厅等你 一起去喝一杯
He'll meet ya in the lobby to go for a drink after.
但愿你喜欢边喝鸡尾酒边看"好戏"
Hope you like your Cosmos with a side of drama.
夏洛特把他的座位让给萝丝了
Charlotte gave his seat to Rose.
-他去楼座干什么 -表达不满
- Well, what's he doing in the balcony? - Actin' out.
他指责我在儿童钢琴演奏会上
Accused me of scrollin' hot boys
忙着刷帅哥
at a friggin' kids' piano recital.
-那你在做什么 -刷帅哥
- Well, what're you doin'? - Scrollin' hot boys...
是为了我的酸面包生意
for my sourdough business.
帅小伙面包店可不会自己
Hotfellas Bread is not gonna find
去找配送的帅小伙
its own hot fellas to deliver the bread.
真理
So true.
-他怎么样 -不行
- Well, what about him? - Unavail.
-但他很帅啊 -不行
- Well, he's hot. - Unavail.
不帅 不帅 不帅
Not hot, not hot, not hot.
-他看上去能杀了你 -帅
- Well, he looks like he could kill you. - Hot.
有人想喝酒吗 凯莉
Who wants wine? Carrie?
当然 我正想喝偷带进来的酒
Oh, sure. I love some good purse wine.
-夏洛特 你好 -你好吗
- Hi, Charlotte. - Hi, how are you?
米兰达
Miranda.
怎么了 开学第一天够我受的
What? I had a rough first day of school,
还要听小孩弹莫扎特两个小时
and I'm lookin' at two hours of tween Mozart.
别管我了
Let it go.
-夏洛特 你好 -你好
- Charlotte... Hi! - Hi!
我想介绍我婆婆给你认识 尤妮斯·韦克斯利
I wanted you to meet my mother-in-law, Eunice Wexley.
-见到你很荣幸 -你好
- Oh, it is so nice to meet you. - Hello.
-丽莎 我坐哪里 -我安排你
- Uh, Lisa, where am I seated? - I have you seated here
坐在这排 与小赫伯特和加布里埃一起
with Herbert Jr. and Gabrielle in this row
你身后就是我和赫伯特
right in front of Herbert and myself.
这么后面
This far back?
是的 天啊
Yes... God.
米兰达带了酒
Miranda brought wine.
她开学第一天真的很难熬
She had a rough first day of school.
我的英雄 我能来点吗
My hero. May I have some?
来 递给黑版夏洛特
Here, give that to Black Charlotte.
-你确定没问题吗 -我可以的
- You sure you good? - I got this.
好 你可以的
All right, you got this.
好吧 他不可以
All right, uh, he don't got this.
不行
No.
我觉得我的灵魂刚刚离开了身体
I think my soul just left my body.
-给我来点 -你不想知道这是什么吗
- Pass. - Don't you want to know what it is?
它含酒精吗
Is it alcoholic in nature?
那就递给我
Then pass.
谢谢你
Thank you.
欢迎来到佩洛顿健身 我是阿莱格拉·普兰谢
Welcome to Peloton. I'm Allegra Planche,
谢谢你加入本次
and thank you for joining me
45分钟动感单车课程
for this 45-minute power ride.
-开始吧 -好
- Let's go! - Yes!
-让你儿子停下来 -什么
- Tell your son to stop. - What?
他们在亲热
They're making out.
该你了 不能总是我当坏人
It's your turn. I can't always be the bad guy.
妈 我们不接受性羞辱
Mom, we will not be sex-shamed.
告诉路易莎我明白她意思了
Tell Luisa I got the message.
三 二 一 站起来
In three, two, one, pick it up!
很好 先生
Ah, sí, Señor!
现在冲刺 三 二 一 走
Now, we sprint. Three, two, one, go!
恭喜你自己
Celebrate yourself!
接下来是三分钟上坡
We have a three-minute climb.
三 二 一 上
Three, two, one, arriba!
现在冲刺 三 二 一 走
Now we sprint! Three, two, one, go!
我们今晚出发吧
该死
Shit!
好棒 莉莉
Yeah, Lily!
谢谢 谢谢
Thanks, thanks.
我今晚又要借住你的旧公♥寓♥了
I need to stay at your old apartment again tonight.
我才不要跟那个
I'm not going home to that
自私自利的酸面包墨索里尼回家
selfish, self-involved, sourdough Mussolini.
我们今晚出发吧
我不能去喝酒了
I can't get a drink.
我和大先生今晚要开车去海边
Big and I are gonna drive out to the beach tonight.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck me.
抱歉 来 这是钥匙
I'm sorry. Here. Here's the key.
不用了 我上次跟他吵架后就去配了一把
Oh, go. I had one made after our last fight.
-晚安啦 -晚安
- Nighty-night. - Good night.
晚安
Good night.
我回来了
I'm here.
约翰
John?
约翰
John!
我的天
Oh god!
我的天 约翰
Oh god, John! Oh!
约翰 亲爱的
John! Honey!
约翰 亲爱的
John! Honey?
亲爱的
Honey!
约翰 约翰
John! John.
约翰
John.
约翰
John.
约翰
John.
我的天
Oh god!
约翰 约翰
John. John.
约翰
John.
约翰
John.
就这样...
And just like that...
大先生走了
Big died.