'Cause I can go there.
你还是别开炮了
Well why don't you stop going there,
去把今日唱片放上吧
and go there, and put on the album du jour.
好的 大先生
Okay, Mr. Big.
我们放到哪个字母了
What letter we up to?
"R" 昨晚放的朗丝黛
"R," Last night was Ronstadt.
对 是朗丝黛 找到了
That's right. Yep, Ronstadt. Here we are.
今晚轮到托德·朗德格伦
So, tonight is Todd Rundgren.
-那是我最他妈喜欢的唱片 -最他妈喜欢的
- Oh, that's my favorite fucking album. - Fucking album.
知道吗 几乎每张唱片
You know, you've said that about
你都这么说
pretty much every album since we started
早在封城的第三天
this little dinner ritual waaay back
我们开启这晚餐惯例就开始了
on day three of the lockdown.
-你到底想说什么 -我想说的是
- What's your point? - My point is...
-你有很多最爱 -没错
- You got a lot of favorites. - Yes, I do.
但这个男人
But this guy--
这个男人和这首歌♥ 这一首歌♥
This guy and this song... this song.
*你好 是我*
* Hello it's me *
*对于我们的关系 我思考了很久*
* I've thought about us for a long, long time *
*也许是我想太多 但出了问题*
* Maybe I think too much but something's wrong *
*有些事物就是不能长久*
* There's something here doesn't last too long *
*也许我不该认为你属于我*
* Maybe I shouldn't think of you as mine *
我当然属于你 而且我饿了
Oh, I'm yours, and I'm hungry.
好了 我能帮你什么
Okay, what do I do to help?
-用盐腌鱼 谢谢 -好
- Salt the fish, please. - 'Kay.
*看见你*
* Seeing you *
我们能不能周五
Hey, can we wait to drive out
-才开车去汉普顿斯 -*或看见别的*
- to the Hamptons 'til Friday? - * Or seeing anything *
夏洛特很想我周四
Charlotte really wants me to go to
去看莉莉的独奏会
Lily's recital on Thursday.
谢谢你 你想跟我一起去吗
Thank you. Do you wanna come with me?
我想也是
Didn't think so.
那你那晚打算做什么
Well, what are you gonna do that night?
你不用担心我
Oh, don't worry about me.
我那晚会待在家 有阿莱格拉陪我
I'll be spending the night at home... with Allegra.
又是她
Oh, her again?
对 吃醋了吗
Yes, jealous?
盐巴够了
That's enough salt.
没错 我吃醋了
Yeah, I'm jealous.
我妒忌你的在线健身教练
I'm jealous of your Peloton instructor.
你是该妒忌
Well, you should be.
你知道她是巴塞罗那人吗
You know she's from Barcelona?
她总激励我
She motivates me.
她还要特别祝贺我完成第一千次动感单车课
And she's giving me a special shout-out on my thousandth ride.
你最喜欢别人祝贺你了
Aw, you love shout-outs.
*想起我*
* Think of me *
*如果可以 我当然想和你在一起*
* You know that I'd be with you if I could *
*我会偶尔来看望你*
* I'll come around to see you once in a while *
*或每当你需要一个微笑的理由*
* Or if you ever need a reason to smile *
*要是你愿意 我会与你共度良宵*
* And spend the night if you think I should *
胡椒
Pepper.
116街 哥伦比亚大学站
酒吧
史密斯餐吧
请给我一杯夏布利酒
Could I get a glass of Chablis, please?
我们11点才开始营业
Oh, we don't open 'til 11.
-总有某处是11点了 -抱歉 女士
- It's 11:00 somewhere. -Sorry, ma'am.
行吧 那我等会
Okay, I'll wait.
-这是教授的座位 -抱歉
- Hey, that's where the professor sits. - Oh, sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那是教授的座位
That's where the professor sits.
抱歉 他刚告诉我的
Uh, sorry, he just told me.
-某人很急着给别人决定性别代词啊 -没事
- Someone's quick with the pronouns. - Uh, it's fine.
我就是教授
I am the professor.
-你就是教授 -对
- Wa-- Y-You're the professor? - Yeah.
-你就是尼娅·华♥莱♥士♥ -没错
- You're Nya Wallace? - Yes.
你为什么那么惊讶
Why do you seem so surprised?
因为你梳脏辫啊
Well, your braids.
法学教授不能留我这种发型吗
A law professor can't have hair like mine?
-为什么 -不不不 我不是指
- Why is that? - Oh, no, no, no. I didn't, I didn't mean
因为你梳脏辫 我只是...
because of the braids. I was, I was--
很震惊 因为脏辫和你在哥大网站上的
I, I was just thrown because the braids are, are so different
照片里的发型很不同
than the hair in your photo on the Columbia website.
我的评论和脏辫属于黑人发型
My comment had nothing whatsoever
没有任何关系
to do with it being a Black hairstyle.
我知道你是黑人
I, I knew that you were Black
我报名这门课程时就知道了
when I signed up for this class.
这对我很重要
Uh, that was important to me.
你报这门课是因为我是黑人吗
You signed up for this class because I'm Black?
不只因为你是黑人
Well, not just because you're Black.
我选这门课是因为
I picked this class because...
你是学术界的一股强大力量
you're such a force in academia
最重要的是 你是名社区积极分子
on top of everything you do as a community activist.
老天 我这么说就像在拍马屁
God, I sound like such a brown-nose.
我想说的是 请你忘记
I mean, um... please just forget
我对你发型的评价
that I ever said anything about your hair.
发型和得体 才智 庄重
Hair has... nothing whatsoever to do with, uh, appropriateness,
都毫无关系 显然如此
or intelligence, or gravitas, obviously.
你们看我像
I mean, do I look like someone who attaches
以"发"取人的人吗
any significance to hair?
我放任头发变白 我不在意白发让我显老
I, I let mine go gray, and I don't care if it makes me look old.
但我并不歧视老年人 我听起来有年龄歧视吗
Not that I'm ageist. Do I sound ageist?
你真想让我回答这问题吗
You really want me to answer that question?
很抱歉我占用了大家的时间
I am so sorry for taking everyone's time.
我完全不是这样的人
This is not at all who I am.
我现在就把嘴闭上
I will just be quiet now.
好了
Okay, uh...
大家好
Hi, hi, hello, everyone.
欢迎来到人道主义法的政策和原则课程
Welcome to Policies and Principles of Humanitarian Law.
我是尼娅·华♥莱♥士♥教授
I am Professor Nya Wallace,
探讨这门复杂且重要的课题之前
and before we delve into this complicated and important work,
我想先弄清楚 在哥大网站上
I just want to clear up that on the Columbia University website,
我神似娇小版的影后哈莉·贝瑞 对吗
I am rockin' a short Halle Berry, right?
这里是"X Y和我" 本播客探讨
This is "X, Y, and Me," The podcast that talks about
性别角色 性角色和...肉桂卷[音同"角色gender roles, sexual roles, and... cinnamon rolls.
所有我热切关心的角色
All the roles I care passionately about.
代表顺性别女性的是
Representing the cisgender women is...
凯莉·布拉德肖
Carrie Bradshaw.
-大家好啊 -你好 "顺"女士
- Hey, hey. - Hey, Ms. Cis.
代表顺性别异性恋的男性是
And representing the cishet men is...
独一无二的杰克·尼
the dude himself, Jackie Nee.
你好吗 姐哥们
What up, sista-brotha?
没错 因为我两者皆是 又两者皆非
That's right because I'm both and neither.
我是你们的主持人谢·迪亚兹
I am Che Diaz, your host.
我是酷儿 非二元性别的墨西哥爱尔兰混血女王
And queer, nonbinary, Mexican, Irish diva
代表所有除这两种无聊♥性♥别之外的人
representing everyone else outside these two boring genders.
觉醒时刻
Woke moment!
没错 我知道没有任何人
And yes, I know that no one person
能同时代表所有性别
can represent all the genders,
和性取向
and sexual orientations,
或整个种族 我很清楚
or an entire race, and I, I fully acknowledge
我们是复杂多样的存在
that we are complicated, diverse beings
生活在这美好的星球上
here on this wondrous planet
每个人都努力去做最好的自己
all just striving to be our very best self.
很多人只是想找人打炮
Many of us just tryin' to get laid.
至少在我的节目里是谈论这些问题
Or at least that's what we talk about on my show,
我们开聊吧
so let's figure some shit out.
-谁要发言 -我来
- Who's got what? - I'll go.
-好啊 -你好 凯莉
- Oh, okay. - Hi, Carrie.
-你好 -我有个关于女人的问题想问你
- Hello. - I have a question for you about women.
什么问题 杰克
What is it, Jackie?
为什么都看不到女人在地铁里自♥慰♥