- Oh, hi! - I don't wanna interrupt.
-怎么会呢 -你们好
- Oh, you're not interrupting! - Hi.
她们是我的死党 米兰达和凯莉
These are my very best friends, Miranda and Carrie.
-你好 -我是丽莎
- Hi. - Hi, I'm Lisa.
夏洛特和我讲过你们好多好多事
Charlotte has told me so much about you both.
我们也刚刚上了关于你的速成课呢
Well, we just got the crash course on you, too.
糟了
Oh no.
-那个手镯太漂亮了 -很特别对吧
- That's a great bracelet. - It's interesting, right?
是密西西比州杰克逊的一个20岁青年做的
It's this 20-year-old out of Jackson, Mississippi,
我在网上碰到她
I came across online.
-她太厉害了 -真的很棒
- She's amazing. - Oh, that's great.
我的天 薯条是谁点的
Oh my god. Who ordered the French fries?
我们要很熟我才会承认是我点的
I'd have to know you a lot longer before I confessed that.
-我能来一根吗 -当然 不过已经凉了
- Can I have one? - Sure, they're cold.
但还是很油对吧
But they're still greasy, right?
-这么好吃真是太邪恶了 -我要迟到了
- So bad, they're good. - Ooh, yikes, I'm gonna be late.
我要去参加个播客节目
I have to go do a podcast.
-现在弄得像履行陪审团义务似的 -我也得走了
- They're like jury duty now. - Yeah, I should go, too.
认识你非常非常高兴
Um, it was really, really nice to meet you.
喜欢薯条的人都是我的朋友
Any friend of French fries is a friend of mine.
希望有机会再见面
Hope to see you again.
我也是
Yeah, same here.
-再见 -再见
- Bye! - Bye
-坐吧 -在奥斯卡·德拉伦塔买♥♥了什么 给我看看
- Sit! - What did you get at Oscar? Show me.
给女儿们买♥♥的
Oh, it's for the girls.
太美了
It's gorg.
我想让她们为莉莉那重要的一晚
I just wanted them to have something so special
穿上特别的衣服
for Lily's big night.
亨利一定会弹砸的
Henry is gonna bomb this recital.
-不会的啦 -都是我的错
- Oh, no, he won't. - It's my fault.
我让他开始得太晚了
I started him too late.
我都得逼着他练琴
I have to force him to practice.
不夸张 我得把他手指从游戏机上掰下来
I literally have to pry his fingers off the PlayStation,
放到琴键上
and put them on the keyboard.
他才刚开始学嘛
Well, you know what? He's a beginner.
大家会理解的
People will understand.
别人可能会 但我婆婆不会
People might, but my mother-in-law won't.
她是世界知名的钢琴演奏家
She's a world-renowned concert pianist,
更是我的死对头
and an even more accomplished pain in my ass.
朋友们在等我 我回头打给你
Oh, my friends are waiting. I'll call you later.
-再见 -再见 回头再聊
- Bye. - Bye! I'll talk to you soon.
好 再见
Yes! Bye.
如果你去不了独奏会 也别有压力
Don't stress if you can't make the recital.
那个场地是她钢琴老师租的
Her piano teacher rents that venue.
这不过是公园大道版的
It's the Park Avenue equivalent of
"排排坐分果果"
"Every kid gets a trophy."
可我还是应该去
Still, I should go.
夏洛特是个特别贴心的朋友
Charlotte's an amazingly supportive friend.
人家有听我播客
She listens to the podcast.
感觉上她好像死了似的
You know, it is kinda like she's dead...
萨曼莎
Samantha.
我们提都不提她了
We never even talk about her.
有什么好说的呢
Well, what is there to say?
我告诉她因为
I told her that because of, you know,
如今图书出版行业的状况
what the book business is now,
我再负担她做我的...
it just didn't make sense for me to...
推广代理 没有意义了 她说"那行吧"
keep her on as a publicist. She said, "Fine,"
-然后就把我踢出她的朋友圈了 -她没这样
- and then fired me as a friend. - She didn't fire you.
她不再回我的电♥话♥了
Okay, she stopped returning my calls.
你了解萨曼莎的 她的自尊心受到伤害
You know Samantha. Her pride got damaged.
所以我一直给她留言
Which was why I kept leaving her voicemails,
求她回我电♥话♥
asking her to please call me back,
这样我们可以把事情说开了
so we could talk about this and fix it.
我理解她不开心
Look, I understand that she was upset,
但我觉得我对她的意义不仅是提款机吧
but I thought I was more to her than an ATM.
当然了
You are.
她是觉得没面子
She was embarrassed.
至于让她直接跑伦敦去工作吗
So embarrassed she took a job and moved to London?
等等 你和她讲过话吗
Wait, have you spoken to her?
没有 夏洛特也没有
No, neither has Charlotte.
我们发过信息打过电♥话♥ 但从没收到回音
I mean, we texted and called, but we never heard back.
-如果你能... -做过了 发了好几条短♥信♥
- Do you think, maybe, if you-- - I did. Multiple texts.
毫无音讯
And nothing.
那我们能做的都做了
Well, then I guess that's all we can, you know, do.
-感觉好怪 -是啊
- So weird. - I know.
我一直以为我们四个是一辈子的好朋友
I always thought the four of us would be friends forever.
总之 我上去了
Anyway, up I go.
-谢谢你陪我走过来 -没事
- Okay, thanks for walking me. - Sure.
凯莉... 我的头发
Hey, Carrie... My hair?
美艳动人
Fabulous.
大家好
Hi, everyone.
就这样 我解救了你却只得到这样的问候
That's it? That's all the greeting I get after I rescued you?
你是对我说还是对伯顿说 因为你也解救了我
Are you talking to me or Burton? 'Cause you rescued me, too.
莉莉 这么说很不好啊
Lily, that is a terrible thing to say.
我知道 所以我才这么说
I know. That's why I said it.
以后别再说了
Well, never say it again,
而且我郑重声明 是你解救了我
and, for the record, you rescued me.
-一定要爱我啊 -妈妈 别要求那么多
- Please love me. - Mom, don't be so needy.
不是我要求多 是它太吝啬了
I am not being needy. He's withholding.
想看看你的礼服吗
Do you wanna see your dress?
理查德·伯顿 你想不想看看礼服啊
Do you wanna see the dress, Richard Burton?
想看礼服吗
Do you wanna see the dress, hm?
-太漂亮了 -我非常喜欢
- So pretty! - I love it.
另外那个袋子里是什么
And what's in the other bag?
当然是给萝丝的礼服了
A dress for Rose, of course.
-我们回来了 -蹬 孩子 使劲蹬
- We are here! - Hit it, kiddo. Hit it hard.
真棒啊
Ooh, nicely done.
爸爸 加油啊
Okay, go for it, Dad.
哈利 你最好别再用手摸墙
Harry, you better not have your hands on those walls again!
我没有
I don't!
没怎么摸...
Much...
也就一两下
Just once or twice.
-我滑得越来越好了 宝贝 -你太莫名其妙了
- I'm gettin' really good, babe. - You are ridiculous.
-但让你捉摸不透 -是啊
- But it keeps you guessin'. - Yes.
萝丝 宝贝 来看看
Rose, honey, let me show you
我给你买♥♥的穿去莉莉音乐会的礼服吧
the dress I got you for Lily's concert.
我快学会了
I am gettin' there.
是啊 是啊
Uh- huh, yeah, yeah.
是不是很漂亮
Isn't it pretty?
好吧... 定义一下漂亮
Okay... define pretty.
-爸爸 -什么事
- Uh, Dad? - What?
自行车头盔戴在58岁的犹太人头上不好看吗
Bike helmet not a good look on a 58-year-old Jew?
-亲爱的 我回来了 -孩子
- Oh, honey, I'm home! - Hey, kid.
开始品酒吧
Let the wine begin.
这是为了让我忘记你迟到了半小时吗
Is that supposed to make me forget that you're a half-hour late?
-忘了吗 -嗯
- Did it? - Oh yeah.
那我的任务完成了
Then my work here is done.
你今天怎么样
How was your day?
完美 道琼斯指数和大都会队排名都涨了
Perfect. The Dow and the Mets both up.
太好了
Very nice.
那个卖♥♥鱼的不良商贩
Hey... that shady fish guy
又想骗我买♥♥低档三文鱼了
tried to slip me some low-rent salmon again.
我说"这么贵的价格" 算了吧 先生
I said, "At these prices?" Oh, no, sir.
不了 不了
No, no, no, no, no.
那可不是铜河产的红鲑鱼
That is not the Copper River sockeye salmon.
-怎么了 -我只是在想我眼前这位到底是谁
- What? - I'm just wondering who this person is I'm looking at
因为我记得你当年还把毛衣放炉子里
because I remember when you kept your sweaters in the stove.
我记得你当年头发还是乌黑的呢
I remember when your hair was black.
这话太刻薄了
Oh, that's really uncalled for.
-非常刻薄 -你想跟我比毒舌吗
- Totally uncalled for. - You wanna go there, huh?
我完全没意见