诺曼!过来,过来
Norman! Come here. Come here.
诺曼!
Norman!
你过来嘛!是皮潜
Hurry up! The loons.
皮潜 欢迎我们回来了
The loons. They're welcoming us back.
我没听到
I don't hear a thing.
你看看我们的房间吧
Just look at this place.
乱七八糟
It's a mess,isn't it?.
一会儿就会变好的 变得井然有序
Just take a second. It'll be all shipshape again.
而且暖和
And warmer.
电话通了!我想是这样的
The phone works! At least I think it does.
喂?
Hello?.
喂!喂!
Hello! Hello!
这几个人是谁呀?
Who the hell is that?.
这到底是谁呀
Who the hell's in this picture here?.
是谁?
Who the hell is this?.
喂!是谁?
Hello! Who's this?.
接线员?什么事?
The operator?. What do you want?.
那你肯定有什么事
Well,you called. Must want somethin'.
噢,等一下 我给你打过电话,可没人接
Oh,wait a minute. I did call you,butyou never answered.
那么,你好吗?对,还行
Well,how are you?. Well,how nice.
听着,我是小亨利·塞伊
Listen,this is Norman Thayer,Jr.,over on Golden Pond.
在金色池塘 想请你帮我做件事
I have somethin' I want you to do. Call me up. Can you do that?.
你拨过来好吗?我想知道这电话还响不响
Yeah,I want to check my phone,see if it still rings.
整个冬天没用了,谁知道呢?
Haven't rung all winter. It may have lost its "whatsee."
有号码吗?
You got my number?.
我忘了 有一个9,我只记得这个
I have no idea. It's got a nine in it,is all I know.
查电话簿,你查查看
It's in the book. You must have a book.
诺曼·塞伊 我们试一试好吗?
Norman Thayer,Jr. Let's give her a try,shall we?.
见鬼,谁呀?
Who the hell is that?.
有人敲门 -是我,你这个老糊涂!
Someone's at the door. - It's me,you old poop!
你看你
Well,look at you.
看看我?挺有趣对吗?
Yeah,look at me?. Quite a sight,aren't I?.
诺曼!真是美极啦 它们都刚刚醒来
Oh,Norman! It's so beautiful. Everything's just waking up.
那些小鸟 那些嫩叶子
Little,tiny birds. Little,tiny leaves.
我看见了一片小野花 就在地窖口那边
I saw a patch oflittle,tiny flowers over by the old cellar hole.
我忘了叫什么啦!黄颜色的小花
I forget what they're called. Little,tiny,yellow things.
来吧,帮我掸掸屋里的土
Well,want to help me with the dustcovers?.
只好这样啦 -走吧
I don't have anything else to do. - Come on.
你去树林里干什么?
What wereyou doin' out in the woods?.
诺曼,你以为我去树林干什么?我是去捡柴
Norman,what do you think I was doing?. I was getting wood.
嗨,我遇见了绝妙的一对
Hey,I met the nicest couple.
在哪?-树林里
Yeah?. Where?. - In the woods.
一对夫妇?-不,是一对羚羊
Couple of people?. - No,a couple of antelope.
当然是一对夫妇
Of course a couple of people.
是密哥利亚夫妇,我想是
Their name is Migliori,I believe.
密哥利亚?这是什么名字?
Migliori?. What sort of a name is that?.
谁知道,意大利人 也许是从波士顿搬来的
I don't know,darling. Italian,I suppose. They're up from Boston.
说英语吗?-他们当然说英语
They speak English?. - Well,of course they speak English.
是一对中年夫妇 和我们一样
They're a nice middle-aged couple,just like us.
和我们一样 就不算是中年人啦
If they're just like us,they're not middle-aged.
怎么不是 -中年是人生的一半,艾塞尔
Of course they are. - Middle-aged means the middle,Ethel.
人活不到150岁!
Middle oflife. People don't live to be 1 50!
那么我们正处在中年的后期,这行了吧!
Well,we're at the far edge of middle age. That's all.
还是不对,不算中年 你老了,我更老
We're not,you know. We're not middle-aged. You're old,and I'm ancient.
老糊涂!
Oh,pooh!
我不过60多岁,你也才70多岁 -都不能算是中年
You're in your 70s,and I'm in my 60s. -Just barely on both counts.
你又想为这事耗费一下午和我斗嘴?
Would you like to spend the rest of the afternoon quibbling about this?.
愿意奉陪 -我的天哪
We can,If you like. - Oh,forthe Lord's sake.
先不管他们属于什么年龄组啦 密哥利亚夫妇邀请我们有空去吃饭
The Miglioris,whatever their age group,have invited us to have dinner sometime.
你有兴趣吗?
Wouldn't that be nice?.
不知道,我可能受不了 小肉笼之类的意大利菜
I don't know. I'm not sure my stomach's ready for rigatoni,that sort ofthing.
不,我的艾尔莫!它摔的不轻
Oh,no! Poor Elmer! He's had a terrible fall.
可怜的艾尔莫,你真不幸
Poor little Elmer. The lifeyou've led.
它是我的初恋情人
He was my first true love,you know.
我知道我不是你的第一个
Known all along I wasn't the first in line.
对,你是个不合格的替代者
No,you were a rather cheap substitute for Elmer.
它这次可摔坏了,真可怜 -它可能想自杀
And now he's had a fall. - Maybe he wanted to kill himself.
也许得了癌,长了疮 想自焚
Maybe he wanted to be cremated. Probably got cancer or termites or something.
闭嘴,诺曼!-这结局不错,嗯?
Shut up,Norman! - Not a bad way to go,huh?.
从壁炉上往下一跳,寻求点刺激 在烈火之中结束生命
Quick front flip offthe mantle,end up in the fire. Nothin' to it.
诺曼,你给我闭嘴 -那时候你也来帮我,好吗?
Norman,will you shut up?. - When my number's up,do that for me.
扶我上去 指给我往哪跳
Prop me up on the mantle,point out which way is down.
也许我很容易跳出个满分来
Might even try for a full gainer with a halftwist.
诺曼·塞伊,你这套对死亡津津乐道的 论述,已经破坏了我本来的好情绪
Norman Thayer,Jr.,your fascination with dying is beginning to frazzle my good humor.
不是津津乐道 而是忍不住想到了它
Not fascination. Just crosses my mind now and then.
5分钟想一次,你没有别的事好想啦?
Every five minutes. Don't you have anything else to think about?.
都没这个有趣
Nothing quite as interesting.
那好,没人拦你 你现在就去跳好了,马上结束吧
Well,what's stopping you?. Why don't you take your dive and get it overwith?.
把你们俩留在一起 我可不傻
And leaveyou alone with Elmer?. You must be mad!
喔,我们别争啦
Oh,for pity's sake.
好了,快去帮我抬船,走吧!
Come on and help me get the canoe off the porch.
诺曼,你在划吗?-我当然在划
Norman,are you paddling?. - Of course I'm paddling.
可你没控制方向 要不要我到后面去?
Then you're not steering. You want me to take the stern?.
当然不需要
I most certainly do not.
诺曼!-是什么?
Norman! - God,what is it?.
你看!你看!看!我对准皮潜了!
Look! Look! Oh,look,I've spotted the loons!
喔!真是太可爱了!
Oh! Oh,they're so lovely.
在那
Here. Here.
看
Look.
看见了吗?-没有
Can you see them?. - No.
喔!-喔,上帝呀!在那
Oh. - Oh! Oh,my goodness. There they are.
多漂亮啊!-有这么大
Oh,they're so beautiful. - Yeah,they're huge.
我从没有见过这么大的水鸟
I never saw such big loons in my life.
那是船,老糊涂 往近处看
Those are boats,you poop. Come in closer.
它们是夫妻
A husband and wife.
好像是在看我们呢
I think they're looking at us.
是的,是的
Yeah,they are.
讨厌 他们在干什么?
What the hell's the matter with them?.
走开!
Hey,buzz off!.
走开!-艾塞尔,你干什么?
Buzz off!. - Ethel,what are you doing?.
什么干什么?-别伸手指头
What do you mean?. - Don't do that.
为什么?你先伸的 -好啦,一会我告诉你
Why not?. You did it. - Never mind. I'll explain later.
5,6,7,8,9,10,11
Five,six,seven,eight,nine,ten,eleven.
你看怎么样?正好把你吃了
How about that?. Right on your man.
从哪走的?-从哪走的?
Where wereyou?. - Where was I?.
别装糊涂,想耍赖 -5--
Oh,come off it. Don't give me that. - Five--
6,7 8,9,10--
Six,seven,eight,nine,ten--
可气!-11,是的
Damn! - Eleven. Yes.
生气吧,晚安亲爱的王子 5,10,15然后20
Good night,sweet prince. Five,1 0,1 5 and 20.
哇!老太婆!
Well,Mother!
我上岸买东西去了 你愿意留在这里看船吗?
You want to stay here and watch the boat while I run into the store?.
当看船人,我挺合适
I think I'm qualified to watch the boat.
和我一起去也行 -不,十分感谢!
Come with me,If you want to. - No,Thank you very much.
那好吧,你好,沙木拉!-早上好,夫人!
Okay. Hello,Sumner. - Good morning,Mrs. Thayer.
帮我加满油行吗?-当然,让诺曼帮你
Will you fill her up,please?. Norman will help you. - Sure.
是38美元 塞伊先生
That'll be $38,please,Mr. Thayer.
是啊,我年轻的时候什么价钱
Good God. You know how much gasoline cost when I was your age?.
12美分一加仑
Twelve cents a gallon.
真的?那时候就有汽油啦?
Is that a fact?. I didn't even know they had gas back then.
你们…两个傻瓜
What are you,a couple of nitwits?.
以为老了很可笑?
Think it's funny being old?.
这该死的身子都快散了!
Mywhole goddamn body's fallin' apart!
有时候连洗个澡都费劲…
Sometimes I can't even go to the bathroom when I want to...
可我仍是条汉子 能收拾你们两个小流氓
but I'm still a man and can take on you punks.
诺曼!我们走
Norman! Here we go.
谢谢,孩子们
Thanks,boys.
我来开
I'll drive home.
你行吗?-行
are you sure?. - Yeah.
要是我拐错了 绕到了密西根湖,提醒我
if I make the wrong turn and wind up in Michigan,be sure you let me know.
电影精选列表