老友记 第二季 第十三集

FriendsS02E13

Part3
July 9, 2019, 1:52 p.m.

Alright, I hope you realize you're not getting these underpants back!
好吧,那你要知道,我是不会把这条内♥裤还给你的。
I can't believe this. Just like two weeks ago, I was watching Sudden Death and...now I'm on a date with JeanClaude Van Damme.
太不可思议了。两个礼拜前,我还在看“绝命杀阵”……现在我竟然在跟尚格·云顿约会。
Can you beat up that guy? Yeah! Can you beat up that guy? Sure!
你能打扁那个家伙吗?能啊!你能打扁那个吗?当然能!
Oh! This is so wild. You know, I gotta admit, I was...kinda surprised that you agreed to go on a blind date.
哦!这太刺♥激了。我得承认,你同意跟我约会让我有些吃惊。
Normally, I would not do it. Yeah? Well...What made you make the exception for me?
通常我是不会答应的。哦?那你为什么会为我破例呢?
Coz Rachel told me um...you were dying to have a threesome with me and Drew Barrymore.
因为瑞秋告诉我说……你想跟我还有茱儿·芭莉摩来个“三人行”。
By the way, Drew has some ground rules and....
对了,茱儿她有一些基本规矩的……
Say you're sorry! No! Say it! Rachel! No! No! I'm not gonna...
跟我说对不起!不说!快说,瑞秋!不说!不说!我才不要……
Say it! Say it! No! Oh! Great! Rachel, you say you're sorry or your sweater gets it.
快说!快说!不说!哦!好极了!瑞秋,你快说对不起,不然你的毛衣就遭殃。
OK! OK! That is my favorite sweater! That is my third-date sweater!
慢着,慢着。那是我最喜欢的毛衣,我第三次约会的御用毛衣!
Say, you're sorry. OK! You wanna play? Okay, let's play. Let's play.
说,对不起。好啊!你想玩,是吗?好,咱们就来玩。
What're you gonna do? You give me back my sweater or it's handbag marinara.
你想怎么样?你把毛衣还给我,否则它就变成番茄酱手包。
You don't have the guts. Aha! Oh yeah? At least I wasn't too chicken to tell some guy i thought he was cute.
你才没那个胆儿!啊哈!是吗?至少我没有没胆儿到去告诉一个男人我觉得他很帅。
Alright! Stop! Stop the madness! This is crazy! Who can even remember why it started the fighting in the first place?
好了!住手!别再疯了!这简直太疯狂了!现在你们谁还记得一开始是为了什么而打起来的吗?
She @#%*&%...first! Yes, that's right.
她……(两人同时争着说)对哦,没错。
But still...I...Look at your purse! Look at your sweater! Look at yourselves!
但是……看看你的皮包!看看你的毛衣!再看看你们自己!
I'll help you fix your sweater. I'll help you...throw out your purse.
我会帮你补毛衣的。我会帮你……丢掉皮包。
I'm sorry that I made you stop seeing him. No! I'm sorry I went out with him when I knew you liked him.
对不起,不让你跟他约会。不,是我对不起。我明知道你喜欢他,还跟他约会。
I'm sorry that I...borrowed your gloves.
对不起,我……借了你的手套。
Joey? Ma? Joey! Chandler? What are you still doing here? I thought you guys took off.
乔伊?老妈?乔伊!钱德?你在这儿干吗?我以为你们走了。
Oh, no no no, She took off, with my clothes!
不不不,是她走了,带着我的衣服!
Are you naked in there? Not exactly...I'm wearing panties.
你一♥丝♥不♥挂?不完全是……我穿着女生内♥裤。
You um, you always wear panties? No, no. This is the first time.
你,你经常穿女生内♥裤吗?没有,没有。这是第一次。
Wow! Talk about your bad luck! I mean, the first time you try panties and someone walks off with your clothes.
哇!你还真够倒霉的!第一次试女生内♥裤,然后衣服就被别人给带走了。
I was not trying them out. Susie asked me to wear them.
不是我要穿的,是苏西叫我穿的。
Let me see! No! I'm not letting you or anybody else see, ever! All right, all right!
让我看看!不要!我才不要让你或任何人看到,绝对不要!好吧,好吧!
Whoaaa! Someone's flossing! Joey, some people don't like that.
哇哦!有人在用“牙线”哦!乔伊,有些人不喜欢那样的。
Chandler's wearing panties. What? Let me see! No no! You don't have to see! Hi, tushy!
钱德穿女生内♥裤。什么?让我看一下!别看,别看!你没必要看!你好呀,小屁屁!
Alright! One of you give me your underpants. Oh, no! No no.
好啦!你们谁把你们的内♥裤借我穿下。哦,不行!不行不行。
Can't help here. I'm not wearing any. How can you not be wearing any underwear?
爱莫能助。我没穿内♥裤。你怎么会没穿内♥裤呢?
Oh! I'm getting heat from the guy in the hot pink thong.
哦!穿着粉红丁字裤的人倒训起我来了。
Look, Ross. I'll give you a $50 for your underpants. Hey!
罗斯,我出五十块钱买你的内♥裤。你好!
Phoebs, Can I have the milk after you? I'm almost done with it. Keep your panties on.
菲比,牛奶用完递给我好吗?我快好了。拉住裤裤不要急嘛。
Hey, hey! And I'm in the movie! What happened? One of the virus victims called in sick...
各位各位!我要参演电影了!怎么回事?有个扮演病人的请病假…
...so Cathy recommended me and boom! I'm dying on a gurney! Hey!
…于是凯西推荐了我,然后成功啦!我要演死在担架上。太好了!
Oh! Ross, Marcel just finished his last scene, if you wanna go down there and say goodbye.
对了罗斯,马修刚拍完最后一幕,如果你想去现场跟他道别的话。
Ah...It's okay. I mean, he's probably got parties to go to and stuff. You know, he's moved on. Hey, that's the way it goes, right?
哎,算啦。他说不定还有派对什么的要去。他继续他的生活了。生活就是这样子,不是吗?
Oh, my God! What?
天啊!怎么了?
Looks like we made it,left each other on the way to another love.
(音乐)看来我们做到了,成功忘记了对方,去追寻新的爱情。
Looks like we made it, or I thought so till today until you were there, everywhere,
看来我们做到了,或者我想直到今天你到了那里,任何一个地方,
And all I could taste was Love the way we made it. Looks like we made it...
而令我回味的则是我们的爱如何成功。看来我们做到了……
You know, I think I wanna write a song about all of this. Oh, yeah?
我想我会写一首关于这件事的歌。哦,真的?
Yeah! Oop...Except one of the strings on my guitar is broken. Hey, Chandler! Can I borrow your Gstring?
嗯!哦……只是我的吉他有根弦断了。钱德,能借用下你的丁字裤吗?
How long you've been waiting to say that? About 20 minutes!
这句话你憋多久啦?大概二十分钟吧!
Can't you see what's going on here? This man is dying! Cut!
难道你看不出发生什么事了吗?这个人快要死了!停!
Can't you see what's going on here? This man is dying! Cut!
难道你看不出发生什么事了吗?这个人快要死了!停!
Can't you see what's going on here? This man is dying! Mommy!
难道你看不出发生什么事了吗?这个人快要死了!妈妈呀!
Can't you see what's going on? This man is dead!
难道你看不出发生什么事了吗?这个人死了!



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们