老友记 第二季 第八集

FriendsS02E08

Part1
July 9, 2019, 1:51 p.m.

Friends Season 2 Episode 8 : The one With the List.


老友记第2季第8集: 优缺点清单。

Rachel: Ross kissed me. -Monica: Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!- Rachel: It was unbelievable! -Monica: Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
罗斯亲了我。-天啊……-不可思议吧!-天啊……
Phoebe: Okay. All right. We wanna hear everything. Monica, get the wine and unplug the phone.
我们要听全部的经过。莫妮卡,拔掉电话线拿酒来。
Phoebe: Rachel, does this end well or do we need to get tissues?
瑞秋,结局好不好?我们需不需要面巾纸?
Rachel: It ended very well.
结局非常好。
Monica: Do not start without me! Do not start without me!
等我来了再讲!等我来再讲……
Phoebe: Okay. All right. Let's hear about the kiss.
先谈谈那个吻。
Phoebe: Was it like was it like a soft brush against your lips...or was it a, you now, "I gotta have you now" kind of thing?
是像轻拂过你嘴唇的轻吻呢……还是像 “我现在就要你”的那种吻呢?
Rachel: Well, at first it was really intense, you know? And then.... Oh, God. And then we just sort of sunk into it.
刚开始很热烈,然后……天啊,然后我们就完全沉醉了。
Phoebe: So, okay, was he holding you? Or were his hands like on your back?
他抱着你吗?还是说他的手在你的背上呢?
Rachel: No, actually, first they started out on my waist...and then they slid up and were in my hair. -All: Oh.
不,他的手开始时在我腰上……然后往上滑,最后落在我头发上。-喔。
Ross: And...then I kissed her. -Joey: Tongue? -Ross: Yeah. -Joey: Cool.
然后……然后我吻了她。-舌吻?-对。-酷。
Chandler: All right, check out this bad boy! Twelve megabytes of RAM, 500-megabyte hard drive...built-in spreadsheet capabilities and a modem that transmits at over 28,000 BPS.
各位,瞧瞧这个坏小子!12M内存,500M的硬盘…里面还有内建试算表的功能,再加上传输速度,超过两万八BPS的数据机。
Phoebe: Wow! What are you gonna use it for? -Chandler: Games and stuff.
你要用它来干嘛?-玩游戏之类。
Monica: There are no jobs. There are no jobs for me.
根本没有工作。没有适合我的工作。
Joey: Oh, wait, here's one. Would you be willing to cook naked? -Monica: There's an ad for a naked chef?
等一下,这边有一个。你愿意裸体做菜吗?-有征裸体厨师的广告?
Joey: No, but if you're willing to cook naked, then you might be willing to dance naked. And then....
没有,但你如果愿意裸体做菜,你或许会愿意裸体跳舞。然后……
Phoebe: So how'd you make out last night?
对了,昨晚亲得怎么样了?
Ross: That is funny. That is painfully funny. No, wait, wait. Yeah, that's just painful.
那真风趣,风趣得很痛苦,不,等等……对,只是痛苦而已。
Monica: Wait a minute. I thought last night was great.
等等,我以为昨天晚上很棒耶。
Ross: Yeah, it was. But I get home, okay? And I see Julie's saline solution on my night table...and I think to myself,"My God! What the hell am I doing?"
没错,是很棒。但是当我回到家,我看到茱莉的食盐水放在我床边的桌上……我就想“老天啊 我到底在做什么呀?”
Ross: I mean. Here I am, I'm with Julie, this incredible, great woman...who I care about and who cares about me. And I'm like... What, am I just throwing all that away?
我的意思是,我跟茱莉这么好的女人在一起……彼此关怀珍惜,而我就那样抛弃一切吗?
Joey: You got all that from saline solution?
一瓶食盐水可以讲那么多?
Monica: Wait a minute. We're talking about Rachel here. You and Rachel.
我们现在是在谈瑞秋,你跟瑞秋。
Ross: Believe me. I've been dreaming about me and Rachel for like 10 years now.
我相信我,梦想我跟瑞秋一起,想了十年了。
Ross: But now I'm with Julie. You know? So it's like, me and Julie, me and Rachel. Me and Julie, me and Rach... Rachel! Rachel.
但现在我跟茱莉在一起。就好像我跟茱莉,我跟瑞秋。我跟茱莉,我跟瑞秋…瑞秋?瑞秋!
Rachel: Hey, you. -Ross: How are you? -Rachel: Good. How are you? -Ross: Good.
嘿,你。-你好吗?-很好,你呢?-很好。
Julie: Hi, honey. -Ross: Hi, Julie. Hi, Julie? Julie!
亲爱的。-茱莉,你好,茱莉?茱莉!
Ross: How are you? -Julie: Good. -Ross: Good.
你好吗?-很好。-很好。
Ross: So everybody's here. Everybody's good.
大家都在。大家都很好。
Ross: So were you gonna play something? Phoebe?
你不是要弹什么吗,菲比?
Phoebe: Well, actually, I had to...-Ross: Play it! -Phoebe: All right.
其实我没有 …-弹啊。-好。
Joey: hey, Julie, I didn't know you wore lenses. -Julie: What?
嘿,朱莉,我不知道你戴隐形眼镜。 -什么?
Phoebe: Okay. Hi. Hello. Hi. Okay. So, um, this is a song about a love triangle...between three people that I made up.
好,嗨,你们好,嗨,好的。这是一首关于一个…我乱编的三角恋爱故事的歌。
Phoebe: It's called "Two of Them Kissed Last Night."
叫做“昨晚两人接吻了”。
Phoebe: There was a girl we'll call her Betty. And a guy let's call him Neil. Now I can't stress this point too strongly. This story isn't real.
有个女孩,我们叫她贝蒂有个男孩,咱们叫他尼尔。我再三强调这一点,这故事不是真的。
Phoebe: Now our Neil must decide who will be the girl that he casts aside. Will Betty be the one who he loves truly or will it be the one who we'll call Loolie.
现在尼尔必须决定,他要放弃哪一个。是那个他真心相爱的贝蒂,还是我们称为露莉的女孩。
Phoebe: He must decide. He must decide even though I made him up, He must decide.
他必须做决定,他必须做决定。虽然他是我虚构的,他必须做决定。
Mr. Rastatter: Well, this is a nice resume. Nice, nice, nice. Muy impressivo.
你的资历很不错。不错,不错,不错,可以说非常的可观。
Monica: So Mr. Rastatter, what exactly does this job entail? The ad wasn't too clear.
这份工作到底是什么呢?广告写得很含糊。
Mr. Rastatter: Macholate. -Monica: I'm sorry? -Mr. Rastatter: Macholate.
麻克力。-什么?-麻克力。
Mr. Rastatter: It's a complete synthetic chocolate substitute. -Monica: Woo!
一种完全人工的巧克力替代品。
Mr. Rastatter: Oh, go ahead, try a piece. Yeah. We think that Macholate is even better than chocolate.
别客气,试一块。对,我们认为麻克力比巧克力好吃的多了。
Monica: All right. I love how it crumbles.
好。我爱这碎碎的感觉。
Monica: You see, chocolate doesn't do that. -Mr. Rastatter: No, ma'am.
巧克力不会这样。-不会。
Mr. Rastatter: Well, anyhoo. We should be getting our FDA approval any day now. Hopefully, in time for Thanksgiving.
反正呢,这个应该很快就会通过食品药物管理局检验了。希望能够赶得上感恩节。
Mr. Rastatter: See the way we look at it, chocolate already dominates most of your major food-preparation holidays. Easter, Christmas, what have you.
照我们看来呢,巧克力已经霸占了大部份跟大餐有关的节日,复活节,圣诞节等。
Mr. Rastatter: But we are thinking, given the right marketing, we can make Thanksgiving the Macholate holiday. -Monica: Wow.
我们在想,只要行销搞好了,我们能让感恩节成为麻克力节。-哇哦!
Mr. Rastatter: Aren't you gonna swallow that? -Monica: Just waiting for it to stop bubbling.
你不吞下去吗?-我只是在等它停止冒泡。
Mr. Rastatter: Yeah. Isn't that great?
是不是很棒?
Mr. Rastatter: Well, anyhoo... We're looking for a couple of chefs who can create some Thanksgiving-Theme recipes. You think you might be interested?
好吧……我们在找几个厨师来搞一些新感恩节食谱。你有兴趣吗?
Monica: Abso...lutely!
绝对……有。
Monica: See, I love creating new recipes, I love Thanksgiving, and well now...I love Macholate.
我爱创新食谱,我爱感恩节,而现在呢,我爱麻克力。
Mr. Rastatter: Really? -Monica: Especially that after taste. You know, I tell ya...that'll last ya till Christmas.
真的?-特别是那种口里的余味……可以缭绕到圣诞节。
Monica: How about Macholate mousse? -Phoebe: It's not... It's not very Thanksgiving-y.
麻克力慕斯怎么样?-那没有……感恩节的味道。
Monica: How about Pilgrim Macholate mousse?
那么朝圣者麻克力慕斯呢?
Phoebe: What makes it Pilgrim? -Monica: We'll put buckles on it.
怎么像朝圣者啊?-放个皮带扣上去。
Rachel: Did Ross call? -Monica: No, I'm sorry.
罗斯来电话没?-没有,抱歉。
Rachel: Why didn't he call? He's staying with Julie. Isn't he?
他为什么不打来呢?他要跟茱莉在一起是不是?
Rachel: He's gonna stay with her and she's gonna be all: "Hi, I'm Julie. Ross picked me. And we're gonna get married and have lots of kids and dig up stuff together!"
他要跟她在一起,然后她会一副:“嗨,我是茱莉,罗斯选了我。我们要结婚,生一堆孩子,然后全家一起去挖东西!”
Phoebe: No offense, but that sounds nothing like her.
恕我冒犯,这一点也不像她。



© 2019, 中英文剧本站  联系我们