剧集 | 哈啦夏令营:十年后(2017) | 导航列表
"狗叫 达珀拍手 达珀卡" 戴夫
"...barking, 'Dapper pups, Dapper cuts'"? Dave!
-很好 菠萝很多汁 -是啊
- Good. Pineapple's so juicy. - Yeah.
-真的 -我爱菠萝 榨汁很棒
- It really is! - I love pineapple. It's great for juice.
-戴夫 -甜品
- Dave! - Desserts.
-该死 -戴夫在哪里
- Oh, shit. - Where's Dave? Huh?
-让开 -抱歉
- Out of the way! - Oh! So sorry.
我看见你了 戴夫
I can see you, Dave.
琳赛
Hey, Lindsay.
-我最喜欢的主播最近怎么样 -少废话
- How's my favorite reporter? - Cut the crap.
我给你推荐了
I pitched you a piece
最近华沙条约解散的稿子
on the recent dissolution of the Warsaw Pact,
你却给了我一段照顾狗狗的稿子
and instead you've assigned me a puff piece on dog treats.
我们不是《五十分新闻》 只是本地新闻
Look, we're not 50 Minutes. We're local news, okay?
你们好吗 温蒂有让你们好好锻炼吗
How you guys doing? Wendy keeping you in good shape?
-很好 -得了吧
- Great! - Come on.
你得让我播报点大新闻 想想办法
You need to let me do hard news. Grow a set.
亲爱的 我们都做过调查了
Honey, we've done the research
我们的观众希望看到你漂亮的脸蛋
and our viewers want to see your pretty face
来播报好消息 别抗争了
delivering the good news. So, don't fight it.
不好意思打扰了 三号♥线找琳赛
Sorry to interrupt. There's a call for Lindsay on line three.
-你才尽了 戴夫 -好吧
- You're a sell-out, Dave. - Okay.
你江郎才尽了
You're an incompetent sell-out.
干得很不错
Great job!
纳丁 你在做牛仔裤的专栏吗
Nadine, you have that feature about jeans yet?
我是琳赛
This is Lindsay.
一小时后在街角的停车场见我
Meet me in the garage down the street in one hour.
等等 你是谁
Wait, who's this?
照我说的做 你可能揭露
Do as I say and you might just expose
全国有史以来最大的
the biggest case of political corruption
政♥治♥腐♥败♥事件
this country has ever seen.
-别迟到了 -等等 你是谁
- Don't be late. - Wait, what's your name?
街角的停车场 一小时 不见不散
The parking garage down the street. One hour. Be there.
告诉戴夫他得再多做点有氧运动
Tell Dave he needs to stretch out that aerobics piece
因为我要去做大新闻了
because I'm following a real lead.
哈啦夏令营
十 年 后
第二季 第三集
上午11点30分
夏令营
待售
开放参观日
开放参观太紧张了
These open houses are so nerve-wracking.
花了这么时间和精力准备 然后
You put so much time and energy into them and then it's, like,
他们到底会不会出现呢
is anybody even gonna show up?
取消吧 贝丝
Just call it off, Beth.
别卖♥♥掉这个地方 这里对很多人来说太重要了
Don't sell this place. It means too much to too many people.
我可以带你走 米奇
I can take you with me, Mitch.
这夏令营对我来说也很重要
Hey, this camp means a lot to me too, you know.
就因为我摔进了一大滩有毒废料
Just because I fell into a large puddle of toxic waste
变成了一个罐头
and was turned into a can
并不代表我不在乎了
doesn't mean I don't care anymore.
我知道 米其
I know that, Mitch.
我知道
I know.
我看到了出♥售♥标志
I saw the "for sale" Sign.
是的 当然了
Oh, yes, of course, of course.
让我带你四处转转
Uh, let me give you a tour of the facilities.
不不不 没必要
Oh, no! No, no, that won't be necessary.
我代表一位很有想法的买♥♥家
You see, I represent a very motivated buyer.
授权我给你提供一个
I've been authorized to make you an offer
我认为你会满意的报价
I believe you'll find sufficient.
一千万
天啊
Oh, my God!
-成交 -很好
- You've got yourself a deal. - Very good.
我会拟好文件
I'll have the paperwork drawn and
一小时后带支票回来
be back within an hour with the cashier's check.
-和你交易很愉快 -和你也是
- Pleasure doing business with you. - And also with you.
-我能用一下你的电♥话♥吗 -没问题
- May I use your phone for a second? - Yes!
听到了吗 米其 我要有钱了
Did you hear that, Mitch? I'm gonna be rich!
我要有钱了 有钱了
I'm gonna be rich! Rich!
一切都在计划中 总统先生
Everything went according to plan, Mr. President.
-很好 -一小时后这个夏令营就是你的了
- Good. -The camp is yours within an hour.
很好
Very good.
慢慢已经快到正午时分
We are slip slidin' ever closer to high noon.
你好 正午
Oh, hi, noon!
再过510分钟就要开始舞会了
And with the dance only 510 minutes away,
现在必须做好装饰工作
decorations must be made.
所以该在大草坪上集♥合♥
So time to gather on the main lawn
来一场手工制♥作♥的嘉年华了
for a carnival of craft making.
抓一把干草 蘸进颜料里
So take a handful of hay and then dip it in the paint,
黏在一根棍子上
and glue it onto one of these sticks.
今晚舞会我们需要五十根干草棍
We need 50 hay sticks for the dance tonight!
大家好
Hello, hello, hello.
唐娜
Donna!
你81年第二天离开夏令营后
I did not think we'd ever see you again
我真没想到还能再见到你
after you left camp the second day back in '81.
你不是要去和以色列人住在圆顶帐篷里了吗
Weren't you gonna go live out in a yurt with that Israeli guy?
-他叫什么来着 -亚伦
- What was his name? - Yaron.
你们还在一起吗
You guys are still together?
是的 我们还在一起 所以...
Yeah, we're still together, so...
当然了 我们还在一起
Whoa. Of course, we are still together.
我们一直在用我们的系统
We've been using our system.
唐娜和亚伦一直在做
Donna and Yaron have made
教导情侣们保持爱意的录像
these videotapes to help couples stay in love.
我带了一份给你们签名
I brought my copy for you guys to sign.
《情侣激♥情♥》
是吗 她真的带了
Oh, she did! She did bring it.
-太好了 -看看我们
- Yes! - Oh, look at us.
-谢谢 -太棒了 真是太棒了
- Thank you. - That's sweet. That's really sweet.
但是我们 我们算是曝光了一些我们早期
But, yeah, we, you know, we sort of uncovered the secret truths
-生命旅途的真♥相♥ -生命旅途
- of our early life's journeys. - Early life's journey.
我们只是觉得那太重要了
We just felt that they were too important
-必须和他人分享 -和他人分享
- to not share with other people. - To share with, uh, others.
但这些秘密又太棒了 不想免费分享
But these secrets were just too good to give up for nothing.
-太棒了 -所以一整套149.99元
- They were too good. - So, it's $149.99 for the entire set.
-还有税和运输费 -还有税
- And then there's tax and shipping. - And then there's tax.
但是这周末 家人朋友特惠
But also this weekend, friends and family discount,
79.99一套 包括雨天手册
$79.99, and that includes a rainy day handbook
和签名海报 所以...
as well as a signed copy of the poster, so...
我...16带都买♥♥了
I... I brought all 16 volumes.
-真厉害 姑娘 -真不错
- You go, girl! - It's amazing.
那...保持激♥情♥的秘诀是什么呢
So what... what are some good tips for keeping the passion alive?
我最喜欢的是...
Well, one of my favorites--
如果你们想知道
If you want the secrets
保持激♥情♥和成功关系的秘诀
to a passionate and successful relationship,
很容易 只要79.99
they're really easy to get. It's just $79.99.
就这个周末 所以...
Which is just this weekend only, so...
但是这些人 他们是我们的家人
But, uh, these people, they are, uh, family to us.
我知道 我知道
Yeah, I know, I know.
我们的家人也都买♥♥了
And our families also all bought the program,
不仅仅因为很棒
not because they were nice,
而是因为这套系统管用 所以...
but because this system actually works, so...
唐娜
Donna...
我是说 我们基本上...
Yeah, I mean, basically, we...
秘诀是...
The secret truths, it's...
你消失了十年 什么都没变
You've been gone for ten years and nothing's changed.
看 是克莱尔
Look, it's Claire!
我能问你些事吗 吉吉
Can I ask you something, J.J.?
你想问什么都行
You can ask me anything.
你能...把相机...
Could you just... Um, the camera...
把相机...放下来
Put the camera... Put it down.
抱歉 怎么了
Sorry. What's up?
我知道这听起来会很疯狂
Well, I know this is gonna sound totally crazy...
但有时候
but sometimes
我感觉马克...
I get the feeling that Mark is...
剧集 | 哈啦夏令营:十年后(2017) | 导航列表