剧集 | 哈啦夏令营:十年后(2017) | 导航列表
1981年8月18日
朋友们 我会非常怀念这里的
You guys, I'm really gonna miss this place.
我也是
Me too.
我们不如约定 十年之后的今天
Hey, let's all promise that in ten years from today,
我们再聚首
we'll meet again
看看大家都成为了什么样的人
and we'll see what kind of people we've blossomed into.
好啊
Yeah!
-我会来的 -我绝不会错过
- I'll be here. - I wouldn't miss it.
-你们想定在什么时候 -你是说十年后吗
- What time you wanna meet? - You mean ten years from now?
对
Yeah.
我们在早上聚吧 这样就可以玩一整天
Let's meet in the morning so we can make a day of it.
好啊 那到底几点 九点或九点半之类的
Okay, so what is it? Is it, like, 9:00 or 9:30?
我们定九点吧 这样我们九点半就都到齐了
Well, let's say 9:00. That way, we can be here by 9:30.
-说得有理 -绝对的
- That makes sense. - Definitely.
不要 为什么就不能定九点半
Well, no, why don't we say 9:30
然后你们都能九点半到呢
and then make it your beeswax to be here at 9:30?
到时候我们都快三十岁了
We're gonna be in our late 20s then.
我真是不明白你们还有什么理由好迟到的
I just don't see any reason why we can't be places on time.
好了 就这么定了 九点半
Okay, then. It's settled. 9:30 it is.
-都同意吗 -同意
- All agreed? - Agreed.
-好 -同意
- Yeah. - Agreed.
好极了 因为我十一点有事
Great, 'cause I have something at 11:00.
你的日程表上排得挺满啊
You just got a Trapper Keeper full of appointments, right?
不是 我十一点的日程没法改
No, I have something at 11:00 that I can't change
因为已经改动两次了
'cause I already moved it twice.
十年之后
1991年8月17日
上午7点15分
这个大方向没错
This is on the right track,
但我觉得为了迎合品牌 还要再经典风一点
but I think we need more of a classic feel to fit the brand.
不要这个 不要这个 这个提到这儿
Lose that, lose that, move this up there.
这儿圈起来 这儿也是
Circle that, circle that,
这个挪这里 那个放那儿
move this here, that there,
这个到顶 这些放下面
these up top, these underneath
再倒过来 懂了吗
and then flip it. Got it?
没问题 凯蒂
You got it, Katie.
好 再圈这个 和这个
Good. Then circle that, circle that.
这个放上来 挪这个
Put that up there, move this,
动那个 这里还有那里 这堆那堆
move that, this and that, these and those,
那个还有那个 这些全部都改
that and that, all of that, all of this.
这儿 那儿 那儿 那儿还有那儿
This, that, that, that, that and that.
-凯蒂 这些... -不行
- Katie, does this-- - No.
对于秋季主打色有什么新想法吗
Any new thoughts on what the fall color will be?
我还在挖空心思想呢
I'm still trying to crack it.
感觉方案就在我眼皮子底下
It's like I can see it in the corner of my mind's eye,
我转头一看 就没了
and then I turn and look, and it's gone.
酒吧三点简直吊炸天了
Three deep at the bar! This place is rockin' and a-sockin'!
你真厉害 维克多
You're the man, Victor!
要问酒吧何处寻 上东区里觅乾坤
Upper East Side, baby, is where it's at!
闪光灯 裂纹灯 还有流行乐
Snap, crackle, and pop!
到我了
That's my cue!
大家快看 看他
Everybody, look! Look at him!
乐可♥儿♥餐厅
四十五号♥桌的做好了 给你
And table 45 is up. There you go.
等等等等 等我一下
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
菜品外观最重要
Presentation is everything.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
完美 去吧
Perfect. Go.
阿金音像店
即将到货
《小鬼当家》 8月22日
《小魔怪2 卷土重来》 10月4日
《教父3》 10月10日
《沉默的羔羊》 10月24日
《侠盗罗宾汉》 10月30日
这是你的收据
《当哈利碰上莎莉》
-这个不能租给你 -有人预定了吗
- I can't let you rent that. - Is it reserved?
我有责任
I have a moral obligation
阻止因好莱坞的浪漫破喜剧
to prevent any further decay of romantic expectations
造成民众对
provided by the fallacy
浪漫期望值持续下降
perpetuated by Hollywood romantic comedies.
况且 这还是抄袭的《安妮·霍尔》
Also, it's very derivative of Annie Hall.
我还是去高塔音像店好了
I'm going to Tower Video.
好极了
Great!
路上还可以去道尔顿二手书店
Why don't you go to a B. Dalton Bookseller
转一转 反正都走到那儿了
on the way, while you're at it?
亲爱的 给我想个三个字的词
Honey! I need an eight-letter word
是个放衣服的地方
that means a place where clothes are kept.
衣帽间吗
Vestiary?
说到衣帽间
Speaking of vestiaries,
我清理出了一间卧室的整个衣柜给你用
I cleared out a whole bedroom closet for you to use.
我告诉过你 我一个抽屉就够了
I told you, I only need one drawer.
得了吧 看看那玩意
Oh, come on! Look at that thing,
克莱尔 都塞满了
Claire. It's stuffed to the brim!
自打夏令营之后我们就一直在交往
We've been dating since we were at camp.
我们在同学会上还表现得若即若离的
How embarrassing will it be if we show up to the reunion
这得多尴尬呀
and we're still just hangin' out?
我们什么时候才能更进一步啊
When are we gonna take the next step?
马克 你也知道我保持自我独♥立♥有多重要
Mark, you know how important maintaining my independence is.
你就是想维持乡下那间小破工作室罢了
You mean maintaining that flea-trap studio down in the Village.
再小再破也是我的
Well, it's my flea trap.
谁说我们非得靠搬到一起
Who says that we have to move in together
或是结婚来证明我们的忠诚呢
or get hitched to prove we're committed?
鬼知道 社会 社团 人♥民♥群众
Oh, I don't know. Society? Community? The general public?
我爸妈
My parents!
好了吗 开拍了吗 开始吧 开始
Ready? Are we rolling yet? Here we go. Let's go.
今天《非常绒易》的主题是 狗粮越来越精细了吗
On today's "Puff Stuff," Doggy treats gone gourmet?
这些东城区的老大们觉得这是个值得讨论的事
These East Side chefs think it could be something to bark about.
我将在午间新闻完整报道
I'll have the full report on News at Noon.
好了吗 搞定了
Okay? We got it.
要赶不上飞机了
Gonna miss the flight.
天啊 我们要错过航♥班♥了
Oh, my God. We're gonna miss the flight.
我头好疼
Aw, my head!
数乌鸦乐队在蝮蛇夜店的演出是很有意思
Counting Crows shows at the Viper Room are fun,
但散场派对真是要命
but the after-parties are deadly.
下次埃里克·斯托尔茨再让我们玩
Next time Eric Stoltz asks us to do
猎人炸♥弹♥ 就拒绝
Jäger bombs, we say no.
我的小艾希莉呀 谁是我的小艾希莉呀
Who's my little Ashley? Who's my little Ashley?
本 要是我们想在午餐前赶到夏令营
Hey, Ben, we gotta get packed up and hit the road
现在就得打包好上路了
if we're gonna make it to camp before lunch.
你知道95号♥路上堵得水泄不通的
You know traffic on 95 is gonna be a bear.
本
Ben!
对不起 我迷失在工作中了
Sorry, I was lost in my work.
这些蓝图要把我逼疯了
These blueprints are literally kicking my ass.
逼疯这事可以等 我们还得去同学聚会呢
They can kick your ass later. We've got a reunion to get to.
真难以相信我们在柴火夏令营
I can't believe it's been ten years
结婚之后已经过了十年了
since our wedding at Firewood.
怎么了 宝贝
What is it, babe?
我整了鼻子之后他们还没人见过我呢
Well, none of them have seen me since I got my nose job.
你鼻子隔膜异位 打呼跟打雷似的
You had a deviated septum. You were snoring like crazy.
这是个医学手术不是整容
It was a medical issue.
再说了 在我看来你一点没变
Besides, you look exactly the same to me.
库伯 我觉得这个有潜力
Coop, I think this has the potential
成为有划时代意义的研究报告
to be a once-in-a-generation memoir
它真正的抓住了九十年代初期时代精神的精髓
that really captures the zeitgeist of the early '90s.
是啊 是啊
Yes, yes.
但还不够 因为文章还没有结尾
But not yet, because it still doesn't have an ending.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
但我怎么能给正在上演的故事
But how am I supposed to write an ending to a story
写出结尾呢
that I'm still living?
这就是需要你自己解决的问题了
That's something you're gonna have to figure out on your own.
因为如果没有个漂亮的结尾 我卖♥♥不出去的
Because without a boffo ending, I can't sell this.
没有漂亮结尾 这可是我人生的故事
No boffo. It's the story of my life!
周末休个假吧 你不是要去夏令营吗
Look, take the weekend. You're going up to this camp.
就是书里提到的这个 福尔沃德夏令营
You talk about it in the book. Camp "Fi-rey-woad."
是柴火
剧集 | 哈啦夏令营:十年后(2017) | 导航列表