剧集 | 哈啦夏令营:十年后(2017) | 导航列表
So we parted ways and I took a day job
萨奇萨奇广♥告♥公♥司♥当行政助理
as an assistant for an ad exec at Saatchi & Saatchi.
一开始 我只是个买♥♥咖啡的
At first, I was just fetching coffee,
但没过多久 我就开始写企划
but before I knew it, I was writing copy.
我很走运 非常擅长广♥告♥这一行
As luck would have it, I was a natural at the ad game.
我做出了不少名气
Yeah, I was making a name for myself.
要是我多待几年 可能都成为合伙人了
Heck, if I'd stayed a few more years, I might have made partner.
然后有一天 我突然想到
And then one day, it just hit me.
追寻你的梦想
永远不要停止摇滚
我怎么能违背自己的天性
How can I not be who I am on the inside?
所以我放弃了一切 继续做我爱的事
So I gave it all up to go back to do what I love.
灵魂收割者
Soul Glimmer.
不管怎么样 很高兴你愿意加入我们拯救营地
Anyway, glad you're joining us to save the camp.
医务室
好吧 你们好好玩
Okay, you guys have fun.
维克多 欢迎 我很高兴你愿意来
Victor, welcome. I'm so glad that you've come.
-我给你带了这个 -真漂亮
- I, uh... I got you these, madam. - Oh! These are beautiful.
-我还带了些巴托斯詹姆斯酒 -好的
- And I brought us some Bartles & Jaymes. - Okay.
我还带了一张混音盘 这是...
And I also got you a mix CD. It's, uh...
我希望你喜欢布莱恩·亚当斯
Well, I hope you like Bryan Adams.
我...
I, uh...
我很喜欢你的怪袍子
I really like your weird robe.
谢谢 这是内盖夫沙漠的 手工绘制的
Thank you. It's from the Negev Desert. It's hand-painted.
这是传统的收获季节长袍
They are traditional harvest robes.
他在这里干什么
What is he doing here?
我在这里 维克多 是为了举♥行♥仪式
I'm here, Victor. I'm here for the ceremony.
是为了...来 该造个宝宝了
For doing... Come on, it's time to make a baby.
对 来 来
Yes! Come, come.
-我不知道...我不... -是时候了 来
- I didn't know it was... I didn't-- - Now is the time. Let's go.
你好吗
How are you?
-我们不想被看到在说话 -对
- We don't wanna get caught talking. - Right.
你好 露比
Hey, Ruby.
记得你的法兰绒衬衫吗
Recognize your flannel?
当然了 往事涌上心头
Oh, yeah! Blast from the past.
-你得还给我 因为... -好的
- I need that back. Remember? 'Cause... - Okay.
听着
So, listen...
-我想说几句 -我想告诉你一些事
- There's something I wanna say. - There's something I wanna tell you.
凯蒂 我觉得你是最棒的
Katie, I think you're the greatest.
老实说 这周末
And I'd be lying if I didn't tell you
真的让我内心起了涟漪 真的
that this weekend has brought up some, like, seriously, like,
唤醒了我强烈的感情
mega humongous feelings for me.
但是...金尼是我的未婚妻
But... Ginny is my fiancé.
我真的很在乎她 而且...
And I really care about her. A lot. And...
我不想失去她 真的
I don't wanna lose her. I really don't.
你呢 你想说什么
How about you? What were you gonna say?
我本来想说...
I was gonna say...
如果我能坐时光机回到1981年夏令营的最后一天
if I could take a time machine back to the last day of camp in 1981
选择你 我绝对不会犹豫
and pick you, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
是你退缩了 库伯
You're the one who got away, Coop.
南茜 我在找库伯
Oh, Nancy! Hi. I'm looking for Coop.
我不知道该去哪里
I don't really know where to go.
我很担心 因为他一般不会离开我...
And I'm getting worried 'cause he doesn't usually stray from me--
金尼 山羊小屋
Ginny! Goat shack.
谢谢你
Thank you!
我只是想确定 我不会再失去你了
I just have to make sure that I never ever lose you again.
我们在干什么 凯蒂
What are we doing, Katie?
库伯
Coop?
金尼 等等
Ginny! Wait!
金尼 等等
Ginny, wait!
克莱尔
Claire!
你在这里啊
There you are.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我刚发现...马克在背着我偷腥
I just found out that... Mark has been cheating on me.
我♥操♥ 我早该猜到的
Fucking a-hole! I should've known.
发现他和实习生玩推车式了吗
Found out about him doing a dump truck with his intern?
他的实习生
His intern?
我是说 他上南茜护士
I mean, him fucking Nurse Nancy?
南茜护士
Nurse Nancy?
天啊 你一直都知道
Oh, my God. You knew this whole time.
你一直都知道 你却什么都不说
You knew this whole time, and you didn't say anything?
我以为你是我最好的朋友
I thought you were my best friend!
-克莱尔 等等 -离我远一点
- Claire, wait! - Get away from me!
克莱尔
Claire!
该穿上你的袍子了 维克多
It's time to put on your robe, Victor.
今晚是灵魂的交融
Tonight is about an intermingling of spirit.
是存在的体现 我们的灵魂
It's a merging of essences. Our souls.
好吧 但我们还是要做的 对吧 骨头之类的
Okay, but we're still gonna do it, right? Like, bone?
-是的 我们只是要先穿上袍子 -金尼
- Yes, you just put the robe on first. - Okay.
金尼 等等
Ginny! Wait!
喂 有人能听到我说话吗
Hello! Can anyone hear me?
听着 布莱克被关在这里
Listen, with Blake locked up in there,
只剩我们要为里根拿到营地了
it's up to us to secure the camp for Reagan.
那家伙喜怒无常
That guy's got a temper.
我知道 我不想让他尿在我们身上
I know. I don't want him to pee on us.
对 或者拉屎
Right. Or poop.
来吧 普莱克 你可以的
Come on, Pulak. You can do this.
他们要你穿上袍子
They want you to wear a robe...
你就穿上该死的袍子
you wear a fucking robe,
让你的小♥弟♥弟♥发挥神通
and you get your dill pickle brined come what may.
基恩 我们有要事在身
Gene, we're on a mission.
我们为什么要来《天才小麻烦》的地盘
What are we doing here in Leave It to Beaver land?
如果我们要想成功 就需要一些帮助
If we're gonna pull this thing off, we're gonna need some help.
基恩
Gene!
你好 盖尔
Hello, Gail.
-这房♥子真的很漂亮 -谢谢
- Really is a beautiful house. - Thank you.
灰泥
Stucco.
你懂我的 我和房♥地♥产♥商说
You know me. I said to that realtor,
"我不在乎房♥子有多大 一定要有灰泥"
"I don't care how big the house is, it's gotta have stucco!"
我知道你对灰泥的情感
I know how you feel about stucco.
我也喜欢砖墙 别误会
I like brick-face, too, don't get me wrong.
-但是 -那不是灰泥
- But-- - It's no stucco.
没错 当然不是
Exactly. It certainly is not.
那么...
So...
我了解你 基恩 很了解你
If I know you, Gene, and I know you well,
我知道你不是来聊灰泥的
I know you didn't just come here to talk about stucco.
怎么了 你在烦恼什么
What is it? What's weighing you down?
是柴火夏令营 营地有危险
It's Firewood, Gail. The camp's in danger.
-又有危险 -是的 他们需要我
- Again? - Yeah, again. They need me.
也就是说我需要你
That means I need you.
盖尔 你清楚营地的各个出入口
Gail, you know the ins and outs of that camp
就像熟悉你自己的双手一样
like you know the ins and outs of the back of your hand.
我不行 基恩 我已经有自己的生活
I can't, Gene. I've made a life for myself here.
我有我的朋友和我的责任
I have friends and responsibilities.
该死 盖尔 我们需要你
Damn it, Gail, we need you.
我也有人需要我
I have someone here who needs me.
简妮
Jenny?
亲爱的 你能下来一会吗
Sweetie pie, can you come down here for a second?
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
基恩 这是我女儿 简妮
Gene, I would like you to meet my daughter, Jenny.
简妮 这是基恩
Jenny, this is Gene.
头巾不错
Cool bandanna.
所见略同
Right back at you.
简妮喜欢手工艺术 和她妈妈一样
Jenny loves arts and crafts, just like her mother.
是吗
Is that so?
她还喜欢烹饪
She also loves to cook...
就像她爸爸
just like her father.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
她喜欢烹饪就像她爸爸
She likes to cook just like her father?
真不错 我也喜欢烹饪
That's so cool. I love to cook, too.
对
Right.
我说的就是你 基恩
I'm talking about you, Gene.
剧集 | 哈啦夏令营:十年后(2017) | 导航列表