剧集 | 哈啦夏令营:十年后(2017) | 导航列表
柴火夏令营
Camp Firewood?
柴火夏令营
罗纳德·里根[第40任美国总统]
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
罗纳德·里根去了柴火夏令营
Ronald Reagan went to Camp Firewood?
你们得告诉我一切细节
You need to tell me everything.
-加斯 -亲爱的 你在这啊
- Garth? - Darling! There you are!
我还以为你接了电♥话♥之后
I thought you were coming back
就回餐厅去了
to the dining hall after your phone call.
我正要去找你呢
I was just about to come and find you.
我刚得知了一个大好消息
I've just had the most amazing news.
比利·鲍德温刚从《海王星效应》中退出了
Billy Baldwin has dropped out of The Neptune Effect.
-他们想让我加入 -什么
- They want me to jump in! - What?
三千五百万美元的预算 一流的团队
$35 million budget. Top-line talent.
肯定会获技术大奖的
It's going to win technical awards for sure.
对 我的团队都觉得这会使我更上一层楼
Yeah, my people think this could put me into the next tier.
我太为你开心了
Wow! I'm so happy for you.
-为了我们 -事情是这样的 苏兹
- For us. - Yeah, well, that's the thing, Suze.
而且还在布达佩斯拍
It's shooting in Budapest, of all places,
八个月时间 我现在就得走了
for eight months, and I've got to go now.
但我们俩要怎么办
But what about you and me?
你知道我觉得你很棒 苏兹
You know I think you're fantastic, Suze.
但你想让我回绝这个 千载难逢的机会啊
But you want me to turn this down? It's a massive opportunity.
-让我陪你一起去 -他们已经买♥♥好了机票
- Let me come with you. - They've already bought the ticket,
所以这个节骨眼上一起坐的位子都不会有了
so we wouldn't even get seats together at this point.
我可以偷偷藏进你的行李箱里
I can sneak in your suitcase.
-你这么大怎么装 亲爱的 -加斯
- You're simply too big, darling. - Garth...
你是要跟我分手吗
Are you breaking up with me?
苏西...苏西
Susie... Susie!
我们俩的电影要怎么办
But what about our movie?
我们俩的《从今以后的上帝之惠》要怎么办
What about By the Grace of God and Ever After?
你这个可笑的小东西 我以为你懂的
Oh, you funny little thing, I thought you understood.
我已经是动作电影明星了 我不拍娱乐片了
I'm an action movie star now. I'm done with the festival fare.
你一定能找到合适的人的
I'm sure you'll get someone good.
这是一个很棒的角色
It's a great role.
可你说过我是你的缪斯
You said I'm your muse.
亲爱的 你是
Oh, darling, you were.
别让我就这样离开 给我笑一个
Come on, don't let me leave like this. Give us a smile.
就是这样
There she is.
好了 加油 我的爱
All right, cheerio, love.
上啊 德基
Go, Deegy!
安迪 28
德格斯 28
吞辣椒大赛 开始
Hot pepper chow down! Go!
辣椒 辣椒 辣椒
Peppers! Peppers! Peppers!
我们来假装这个床垫是个女人
Okay, we're gonna pretend that this mattress is a woman.
好
Okay.
-进去吧 -这是她的前面吗
- Get in there. - Is this her front?
她头就在这 就跟正常的做♥爱♥一样
Yup, her head's at this end. Just like normal sex.
-真开心知道这是正常做♥爱♥ 跳进去就是了
- Good to know that that's normal sex. - Just jump right in there.
你不...
You're not...
让我给你示范示范
Let me show you a couple things.
首先 观察我如何进去
First, see how I'm entering her.
就这样 就这样
Scoop-a-doop. Scoop-a-doop.
-对了 -我要进去了
- Yup. - I'm gonna put it in.
好的 好的 慢点 慢点
All right. All right... Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Slower. Slower!
我不是有意吓你的
Vic! I didn't mean to scare you.
-那 挺好的 看她的眼睛 -你好
- That's it, good. Look into her eyes. - Hi.
-不要说你好 -再见 再见
- Don't say hi. -Goodbye, goodbye.
-不要说你好或再见 -忘掉我刚说的
- Don't say hello or goodbye. - Forget what I said.
好吧 别... 你看起来像要吐了
Okay, don't... You look like you're gonna throw up.
试着微笑 好的 别那样
Try smiling. Okay, don't do that.
想象你在银行或者什么地方排队
Pretend like you're in line at the bank or something.
好的 做的很棒
All right, you got it.
你做到了 你做到了 维克
You're doing it! You're doing it, Vic!
你真的做到了
You're really doing it!
-你好 -不要说你好
- Hi. - Stop saying hi.
真棒 好样的 伙计
Good! Way to go, buddy.
我做到了 我做到了
I'm doing it! I'm doing it!
-真棒 -唐娜绝对想不到你的活儿这么好
- Yeah! - Donna's not gonna know what hit her.
-麦金利 麦金利 -本
- McKinley! McKinley! - Ben.
-我在马厩 -马厩 马厩
- I'm at the horse stable. - The horse stable. The horse stable.
麦金利
McKinley.
本 谢天谢地 你原来在这儿
Ben, thank God. There you are.
我是对的 雷纳塔就是个骗人的贱♥人♥
I was right. Renata's a lying bitch.
别这样 麦金利 冷静下
No. McKinley, calm down.
不 别他妈叫我冷静
No, don't fucking tell me to calm down!
她是个嗜血成性 杀人不眨眼的疯婆娘
She's a fucking bloodthirsty, murderous, bitch-ass psycho!
什么
What?
惊喜
Surprise.
-惊喜 -惊喜
- Surprise. - Surprise.
惊喜
Surprise.
雷纳塔为你策划了一个惊喜的结婚纪念日
Renata organized a surprise wedding anniversary for you.
为我们俩
For us.
不不 本 她有把刀
No, no, Ben. She's got a knife.
为了切我为你做的蛋糕
For this cake I made you.
胡萝卜蛋糕 你的最爱
Carrot cake. Your favorite.
不不 你把我从照片上剪了下来
No, no. You cut me out of the photos.
为了做这个回忆拼贴图
For the memory collage.
我有足够多本的照片 还需要一些你的
I had enough of Ben. I needed a few more of you.
不 本 听我说 我听到你讲电♥话♥了
No, Ben, listen to me. I heard you on the phone.
她说"下午两点杀了那个婴儿"
She said, "Kill the baby at 2:00 P.M."
杀了那个婴儿是来自北卡罗来纳州阿什维尔市
Kill the Baby is a popular swing band
一个很受欢迎的摇摆乐队
from Asheville, North Carolina.
杀了那个婴儿
本告诉我你很喜欢摇摆音乐
Ben told me you loved swing music.
大家好 我们是杀了那个婴儿乐队
Hey everyone, we're Kill the Baby.
这是我们的主打歌♥ 《跳跃的什锦饭》
This is our hit song, "Jumpin' Jambalaya."
我确实很喜欢摇摆音乐
I do love swing music.
*用火♥辣♥的眼神盯着我看*
*Staring at me with eyes of fire*
*总谈信任你却是骗子*
*Talking truth but you're a liar*
他们很棒
They are very good.
*你只想要我的什锦饭*
*You just want my jambalaya*
*他只想要我的什锦饭*
*He just wants my jambalaya*
*她只想要我的什锦饭*
*She just wants my jambalaya*
*有了说出口欲望的勇气*
*Got that heat that mouths desire*
*人们都爱我的什锦饭*
*People love my jambalaya*
*抓住了双脚需要的热量*
*Catch that heat that feet require*
十周年快乐
Happy tenth anniversary.
这是从你最喜欢的地方拿来的烛台
It's a candlestick from your favorite place.
我还以为我们之间不会送礼了
I thought we weren't doing gifts.
我还以为我没嫁给一个疑神疑鬼的混♥蛋♥
And I thought I didn't marry a paranoid asshole!
*他只想要我的什锦饭 她只想要我的什锦饭*
*He just wants my jambalaya. She just wants my jambalaya*
*有了说出口欲望的勇气*
*Got that heat that mouths desire*
*跳跃 跳跃的什锦饭*
*Jumpin', jumpin' jambalaya*
到了最后一项赛事 着火的人
It comes down to this, the final event, Man on Fire.
我们每个斗士身上都会被点燃
Each of our combatants will be lit on fire
在被火焰熏倒之前
and they will walk as fast as they can
他们要尽可能快地走
before being overcome by flames.
因为比分很接近
As the score is tied,
所以谁赢了这个就会被冠予夏令营之王的称号♥
whoever wins this will be crowned King of Camp.
开始
Begin!
-我的天 -该死 该死
- Oh, God! - Shit! Shit!
-操 -好烫 好烫
- Fuck! - Hot! Hot!
我的天
Oh, my God!
-烧的好烫 -操 操 操
- Flaming hot! - Fuck, fuck, fuck!
把火灭了 把火灭了
Put it out! Put it out!
德格斯 德格斯 你赢了
Deegs! Deegs, you won!
夏令营之王 夏令营之王
King of Camp! King of Camp!
咱们走
Let's go!
逊毙了 老家伙 咱们走
Suck it, old man! Let's go!
身上着火就像根大屌♥
On fire like a big D.
我真希望能为你做点什么
剧集 | 哈啦夏令营:十年后(2017) | 导航列表