剧集 | 哈啦夏令营:十年后(2017) | 导航列表
I wish there was something I could do,
但我真的无能为力
but there's literally nothing.
你知道现在该怎么做了
You know what happens now.
废物 废物 废物
Loser! Loser! Loser!
这完全是瞎胡闹 我应该赢的
This is total bull jizz! I should've won.
是啊 那你为什么不回你的床上哭一顿
Yeah, why don't you go cry in your bunk about it?
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
贝丝 我们只需要
So, Beth, we just need
你在这儿和这儿签个字
you to put your John Hancock here and here.
你知道吗
Oh, you know what?
十年来我一直都想给你一个东西
I've been meaning to give you something for ten years.
还记得这个吗 那晚你们来这儿想毁掉营地
Remember these? From that night you came to destroy the camp?
但你们没有
But you didn't.
你们反而把我们从罗纳德·里根手里救了出来
Instead, you saved us from Ronald Reagan.
因为爱每次都会战胜邪恶
'Cause love triumphs over evil every time.
-我马上就签字 -其实 在你签字前
- Anywhozzle, I'm just gonna sign-- - Actually, before you sign...
我想要我们的律师
I'd like to have our lawyer
查看一下征用权的条款
take a look at the eminent domain clause.
什么
What?
我们得保证这件事做得没有差池
We need to make sure this is done properly.
我有个计划 把里根带到地堡里面去
I have a plan. Just bring Reagan to the bunker.
他在搞什么鬼
What the hell is he doing?
雷纳塔
Renata...
我 我都不知道该说什么好了
I... I don't know what to say.
很抱歉我冤枉你了
I am so sorry I misjudged you.
初为人父是很艰难的 我能理解
It's hard being a new parent. I get it.
-你会接受我的道歉吗 -我当然会接受
- Will you accept my apology? - Of course I will, yeah.
-谢谢你 -过来抱抱
- Thank you. - Come here, you.
-我要告诉你一个秘密 -什么
- I have a secret to tell you. - What's that?
你对我的判断是对的
You were right about me.
你恰好掉进了我设的套里
You fell right into my trap.
我让你看起来是无理取闹
I made you look insane.
现在 不管我做了什么 没人会相信你的
And now, no matter what I do, no one will believe you.
你想从我这儿得到什么
What do you want from me?
一切
Everything.
雷纳塔 艾希莉要醒了
Oh, Renata, Ashley's waking up.
我马上就去 本
Be right there, Ben.
她疯了
She's crazy.
剧集 | 哈啦夏令营:十年后(2017) | 导航列表