剧集 | 极品基老伴(2013) | 导航列表
妈妈 有了我你怎么还要喝酒呢
Why wasn't I enough for you, Mum?
无论如何 我很高兴给大家做饭
Anyway, it's my pleasure.
我去开
Ooh, I'll go.
弗雷迪 我们一起把吃的拿出来 好不好
Freddie, do you want to help me unpack the shopping?
不好
I don't actually.
你好 我希望你能帮帮我
Hello. I'm hoping you can help me.
我在找斯图尔特·比克斯比
I'm looking for the flat of Stuart Bixby
和弗雷迪·唐希尔的公♥寓♥
and Freddie Thornhill.
你知道怎么去这个地址吗
Do you happen to know where this address is?
我就是斯图尔特啊 佩内洛普
It's Stuart, Penelope.
当然啦 圣诞快乐 斯图尔特
Of course. Merry Christmas, Stuart.
圣诞快乐 佩内洛普
Merry Christmas, Penelope.
快进来吧
Come in.
这么说 你不知道这地址怎么走了
So then, you don't know where this address is?
梅森去哪儿了
Now where's Mason?
我还以为他会跟你一起来呢
I thought he was coming with you.
梅森是只猫吗
Is Mason a cat?
梅森不是猫 亲爱的
No, Mason is not a cat, dear.
他是我们的朋友
He's our friend.
提醒我待会检查一下你的药方
Remind me to check your prescriptions later.
圣诞快乐 佩内洛普
Merry Christmas, Penelope.
圣诞快乐 弗雷迪 我该把礼物放哪
Ooh, Merry Christmas, Freddie. Where should I put the presents?
放到树下吧 亲爱的
Under the tree, dear.
你说的树在这屋里吗
And do you say the tree is in this room?
赶紧给我吧
Oh, just give them to me.
圣诞快乐 佩内洛普
Merry Christmas, Penelope. Aww.
-你想要... -什么都别问
- Would you like something - Don't ask her any questions.
先让她安顿下来
Just let her get settled in first.
维奥莱特和她男朋友怎么还没来
Where's Violet and her boyfriend?
希望她没被堵在路上
I hope she didn't get stuck in traffic.
没准就是她堵的
Or sat on.
一定是他们
That must be them.
亲爱的 现在先别谈这个好吗
Please, darling, let's not do this now.
抱歉 维奥莱特 但我们得说清楚
I'm sorry, Violet, but we have to.
貌似是很私密的谈话
It sounds like they're having a very private discussion.
我们应该予以尊重
I think we should respect that.
不能待会再说吗
Can't it keep until later?
恐怕不行 听着 我爱上别人了
I'm afraid not. You see, I've met somebody else.
早饭后爱上的吗
Since breakfast?
-我希望你能理解 -当然理解
- I hope you understand. - Of course.
你能把汉堡放下来吗
Would you mind putting that hamburger down
这样我们可以正式地告个别
so we can have a proper goodbye?
弄点动静出来
Everybody make a lot of noise.
-圣诞快乐 亲爱的 -圣诞快乐
- Merry Christmas, darling. - Merry Christmas.
小维 都没听见你来了
We almost didn't hear you.
我们聊得太开心了
We're having so much fun.
聊天声太大 别的什么也没听见
And the conversation was so loud, we couldn't hear anything else.
是维奥莱特吗 都没听见你进门
Is that Violet? I didn't even hear you come in.
她进来的时候你听见了吗 艾什
Did you hear her come in, Ash?
没有 咱们聊得太热闹了
No because we were all talking so loudly.
没错 我们聊得太热火朝天了
Yes, we were all talking so loudly
什么也没听见
we didn't hear a thing.
你们都知道了我也不在乎
I don't care if you all know.
我买♥♥了个蛋糕
I brought a cake
但他在出租车上给吃了
but he ate it in the taxi.
-深表同情 小维 -没事 亲爱的
- I'm sorry, Vi. - It's all right, darling.
重要的是 我们还在一起
The important thing is we're all together.
没错 你还有我们 有事尽管吩咐
That's right. We're here for you. Whatever you need.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
-我能留下来过夜吗 -不行
- Could I maybe stay the night? - No.
-谁想喝点什么吗 -我想喝一杯
- Now who would like a drink? - I'd love a drink.
-是吗 饭可都没做呢 -这样
- Really? Because I don't smell anything cooking. - Oh, right.
艾什今晚要做晚餐
Ash offered to cook us all dinner
盘子也是他洗
and then wash everything up
还会帮我们洗一周的衣服
and also do our laundry for a week.
-是不是很贴心 -我并没有...
- Isn't that wonderful? - Well, I didn't really offer...
愿意效劳
Happy to do it.
弗雷迪 真可惜没能看你扮的圣诞老人
Oh, Freddie, I wish I could have seen you playing Father Christmas.
小孩肯定超喜欢你的
The children must have adored you.
不见得 我表演中的微妙变化
Not really. The nuances of my performance
大大地超出了他们的理解水平
went way over their heads.
要我说 都是家长的错
I blame the parents.
都是怎么教育子女的
I mean, what are they teaching these children?
圣诞老人只是每年神奇地出现
That Father Christmas just magically shows up
把礼物送到家而已吗
and delivers all these presents every year?
没错 圣诞老人可不就这样吗
Yes, he's Father Christmas. That's what he does.
-艾什 晚饭准备得如何 -快好了
- How's the dinner coming on, Ash? - Almost ready.
再等三个小时就好了
Should be just another three hours.
三个小时 你到底在做什么啊
Three hours? What the hell are you doing in there?
按我妈菜谱做的啊
I'm following my mum's recipe.
是不是还得把火鸡轧死
And does it involve running over the turkey
然后被关进大牢里啊
and getting sent to prison?
我们想在今晚吃上饭
Because we want to eat today.
让你们久等了 我很抱歉
I'm sorry it's taking so long.
别内疚 艾什
Oh, no, don't feel badly, Ash.
你愿意为我们准备晚餐 这真的很贴心
It's just so lovely you're doing all this for us.
想做多久做多久
You take as long as you need.
-真的吗 -当然啦
- You really mean that? - Yes, of course I do.
我有个主意
Yeah, I've an idea.
反正也是等 不如玩个游戏吧
While we're waiting, why don't we all play a game?
我不想玩
I don't want to play.
会很有趣的
Oh, come on, it will be fun.
不要
No.
你有没有圣诞精神啊
Where's your Christmas spirit?
我说了不要
I said no.
拜托 弗雷迪
Oh, come on, Freddie.
别烦我了
Leave me alone.
听着 我们要等那个小兔崽子做完
Look. It's bad enough we have to wait for that little shit
他那不知所谓的晚餐 已经够糟的了
to finish God knows what he's doing in the kitchen.
你给我坐在那里 乖乖地玩游戏
So, you're going to sit there and you're going to play a game
因为今天他妈的是圣诞节
because it's bloody Christmas!
吓着我了
I'm frightened.
你刚才不是说慢一点没关系的吗
I thought he said it was OK that it was taking so long.
当然没关系了 亲爱的
Yes, of course it is, dear.
我觉得玩游戏很不错
Well, I think a game is a fantastic idea.
我们玩脱衣扑克吧
What about strip poker?
省省吧
Oh, no, thank you.
这里没有一个人的身体部位是能看的
There's not one body part in this room that ever needs to be seen in daylight again.
也许有一个部位可以
Well, maybe one body part.
我是指你的小♥弟♥弟♥
I was talking about your penis.
-明白吗 -明白
- Was that clear? - Yes.
很好
Good.
我想玩真心话大冒险
I was thinking about Truth or Dare.
玩这个可以有新的收获
You can always learn something new about people playing truth or dare.
我超喜欢玩真心话大冒险
I love truth or dare.
我小时候经常玩
We used to play it all the time when I was a kid.
我爸就是因为这才去抢的披萨店
That's how my dad ended up robbing Dominos.
我今天不想再听关于你家人的事了
I don't want to hear any more about your family today.
维奥莱特 你先来吧
Violet, why don't you go first?
等一下
Ooh, one second.
好了
All set.
真心话还是大冒险
Truth or dare?
大冒险
Dare.
我想不出她做不出来的事
I don't know what it is she wouldn't do.
能待会再轮到你吗
Can I get back to you on this?
当然 亲爱的
Of course, darling.
-艾什 下一个你来吧 -好
- Ash, would you like to go next? - Sure.
真心话还是大冒险
Truth or dare?
真心话
Truth.
厨房♥里是不是有什么东西焦了
Is there something burning in the kitchen?
剧集 | 极品基老伴(2013) | 导航列表