剧集 | 极品基老伴(2013) | 导航列表
Hello, everyone.
过头了 还是得再花枝招展点
Is this too much or not enough?
还有其他选项吗
I think we're going to need another option.
有没有"太丑了"
Something with the word hideous in it
你看起来挺帅的嘛
Well, don't you look smart?
看来 你为了赴约 还多戴了个下巴
I see you're wearing an extra chin for the occasion.
你这打扮是不是过时了 弗雷迪
I'm not sure that's quite the style any more, Freddie.
你是不是不该出现在这啊
And I'm not sure why you're here.
我这身还不错吧
Do I look all right?
没觉得
Not really.
你好 艾什
Hello, Ash.
我们都准备好了
We're all ready.
这身很适合去夜店 对吧 艾什
These are proper club clothes, are they not, Ash?
你看起来...
I think you look...
有点... 是啊
kind of... Yeah.
-谢谢 -你们都...
- Thank you. - All of you look...
-不错啊 -太棒了
- Yeah. - Wonderful!
-我们走吧 -好啊 太兴奋了
- Well, shall we go? - Yes. It's so exciting.
怎么了
What?
上次穿这身时
Last time I wore this,
一个小伙子给了我他的电♥话♥号♥码
a young man gave me his telephone number.
我要不要给他打个电♥话♥
Maybe I should give him a call.
你知道他现在至少六十岁了吧
You realise he'll be at least 60 by now?
该死
Oh, shit!
好的 我给你们找张桌子
Right. I'll just get you guys a table,
然后我就要去工作了
then I've got to get to work.
你在这里做什么
What is it you do here?
我穿着紧身T恤站在外面
I stand out front in a tight T-shirt
乞求人们进来
and beg people to come in.
这活可不是谁都能干的
It's not something just anybody can do.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
看 那边有人比咱们还老
Look. There's somebody older than us.
那是面镜子
It's a mirror.
讨厌
Bollocks!
好的 我得去干活了
Right. I've got to get to work.
我在门口占了个好位置
I've got a good spot out front.
再不过去就要被毒品大军占了
I need to get there before the crack corps take it over.
这到底算哪类俱乐部
What kind of a club is it, anyway?
有男女一对的 男男一对的
I see boys and girls and boys and boys.
还有女♥女♥一对的
And girls and girls.
我不知道
I have no idea.
自从出现了不丑也不胖的女同志之后
Ever since they came out with lesbians who aren't plain and misshapen,
我就不懂这个世界了
I've been confused.
现在的年轻人搞得真乱套 我不喜欢
Well, I don't care for how higgledy-piggledy it all is now.
不过 现在的人不会把我们塞进警车
Although, it is lovely they don't herd us into police vans
或是扔进监狱 这点倒是不错
and throw us into prison any more.
快看 斯图尔特
Look, Stuart.
那个年轻女孩朝你这边走过来了
That young woman is heading your way.
看来我宝刀未老啊 真不错
Well, it's nice after all these years to see that I still have it.
你好 我是爱玛 你叫什么名字
Hi. I'm Emma. What's your name?
他只喜欢鸡鸡
He only likes dick.
佩内洛普 请原谅她 她脑子有病
Penelope! You'll have to excuse her. She's insane.
-我是斯图尔特 -你好啊 斯图尔特
- I'm Stuart. - Hi, Stuart.
我可以问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
当然
Of course.
我觉得你的朋友很帅 能介绍我认识吗
I think your friend is really hot. Can you introduce me?
你不必问他 亲爱的 我叫弗雷迪
You needn't ask him, my dear. My name is Freddie.
很高兴见到你
And it's a pleasure to meet you.
-我是指另一个朋友 -不是这货吧
- I meant the other friend. - Not this thing?!
对了 我都忘了
Oh, that's right, I forgot.
我坐在乔治·克鲁尼旁边 无比荣幸
I'm sitting next to George Clooney. What an honour.
她指的应该是艾什
I think she was talking about Ash.
外面真冷
It's really bloody cold out there.
-还下雨了 -是啊 你怎么知道的
- And raining. - Yeah. How did you know?
艾什 这位是爱玛
Ash? This is Emma.
或许你俩可以约个会
Perhaps you can both settle on a date
进一步了解对方
to get to know each other better.
现在就了解也行
Or now will be fine.
难以置信 都没人看咱们一眼
I can't believe this. Nobody's even looking at us.
我知道 搞得我们跟透明人一样
I know. It's like we're both invisible.
至少我们还有彼此
Well, at least we've got each other.
今晚我们就这样厮守吧
Let's just stick together the whole evening.
-想喝一杯吗 -太想了
- Do you wanna get a drink? - God, yes!
看来你们之中只有一个是透明人
Well...it looks like just one of you is invisible.
你什么时候换了这个房♥间的家具
When did you change the furniture in this room?
我很喜欢
I love it.
求求你 把她弄走
Please get her out of here.
早上好
Morning!
你昨晚提前走了
You left early last night.
我注意到你走了 还是因为有人说
I only noticed because someone said,
"看 老爷爷要走了"
"Look, grandpa's leaving."
是啊 真谢谢您了
Oh, yes. Thank you for that.
早上好 巴尔萨泽
Good morning, Balthazar.
看啊 它睁着一只眼呢
Oh, look. His one eye is open.
希望它看的不是我
Well, I hope he's not using it to look at me,
我长得实在太畸形了
considering I'm so monstrous.
斯图尔特
Stuart,
我来说两句话 帮你宽宽心
let me tell you something that will make you feel a lot better.
你一直都没什么魅力
You were always unattractive.
我就不懂了
I don't understand.
我一直都是漂亮的那个
I've always been the beautiful one.
我16岁前 别人还以为我是女孩呢
People used to think I was a girl till I was 16.
我昨天玩得很开心
Well, I had a wonderful time.
出门玩玩挺不错的
Good to get out. You know.
还认识了许多艾什的朋友
Got to meet lots of Ash's mates, too.
我去开吧
I'll go.
他们还放了首雪儿的歌♥
Oh, and they even played a song by Cher.
[美国歌♥后及影后 自六十年代起活跃至今]
你知道她还活着吗
Did you know that she's still alive?
你好 艾什 是艾什
Hello, Ash. It's Ash!
昨晚玩得不错吧 弗雷迪
Had wicked time last night, Freddie?
我朋友觉得你可会玩了
My mates thought you were wild.
罗布和汤姆 好小伙们
Oh, Rob and Tom - good lads.
懂礼貌 体贴人 有礼数
Polite, considerate, well-mannered.
罗布说他很抱歉吐到你身上了
Rob feels really bad about puking on you.
没关系 他基本都吐到汤姆身上了
Oh, that's all right. It mostly went on Tom.
今晚还想来吗
Do you want to come again tonight?
如果我能发出一千份传♥单♥
If I hand out 1,000 flyers,
就能让两个人十点前免费入场
I get two people in free before 10PM.
听起来那里的人真的很喜欢你
Well, it sounds like they really like you there.
我今晚可以在室内工作了 没错
I even get to work inside tonight. So, yeah.
我可以算是夜店里的大人物了
I'm kind of a big fish on the club scene.
要不要问问斯图尔特 看他去不去
Shall we ask Stuart if he wants to come too?
我不知道
I don't know.
他过去的话 有点破坏气氛
He really changes the whole atmosphere when he's with us.
我们都这么合拍
We all click so well together.
这事就别传到我们小团体以外了
We should probably keep it to our little group.
你好 艾什
Hello, Ash.
你昨晚提前走了吗 玩得开心吗
You left early last night? Did you have a good time?
你是说
Do you mean,
我是否喜欢同墙纸融为一体的过程
did I enjoy blending in with the wallpaper?
答案是否定的
No, I did not.
看吧 我说了 让他去没什么好处
See? I told you. We don't want to be around that.
你们嘀咕什么呢
What are you whispering about?
我来问问你们今晚想不想再来玩
I was just seeing if you guys wanted to come again tonight.
不是说好不问他的吗
I thought we decided we weren't going to ask him.
不去 谢谢你
No! Thank you.
你真的不想去吗
Are you sure you don't want to come?
不想
No.
那好吧
Well, all right.
我们会想你的
We'll miss you.
剧集 | 极品基老伴(2013) | 导航列表