剧集 | 极品基老伴(2013) | 导航列表
来吧 艾什
Ash, please.
过来帮我挑些适合今晚的着装
Come and help me pick out something appropriate for this evening.
羽毛围巾还没过时吧
People still wear feather boas, don't they?
我得去工作了
OK. I've got to get to work.
我这边真的很忙 你可能整晚都见不到我了
I'm really busy, so you probably won't see me all night.
周四嘻哈夜 周四嘻哈夜
Hip-hop Thursdays? Hip-hop Thursdays.
没人想坐下来吗 你们的脚都不酸吗
So... Nobody wants to sit? Nobody's feet are tired?
我是不累 我只想确定下你俩都没事
Mine aren't. I just wanted to make sure you were both OK.
-我真是喝高了 -我也是
- I'm so wasted. - Me, too.
我之前在布莱恩家已经喝了不少了
I went to Brian's for a pre-lash.
[lash也有"睫毛"之意]
我今晚还没画睫毛呢
Oh, I didn't do my lashes tonight.
倒是描了眼线
But I did put on eyeliner.
来点野格炸♥弹♥ 怎么样
Hey, do you guys wanna do Jagerbombs?
[一种烈性调和酒]
罗布 我...我知道那是什么
Listen, Rob. I... I know what that is.
但我感觉汤姆可能不知道
But I feel like Tom probably doesn't.
或许你应该跟他解释解释
Maybe you should just explain it to him.
我知道野格炸♥弹♥是什么 怎么 你不知道
I know what Jagerbombs are. Why? Don't you?
啥 我当然知道了
What? Of course I do.
我很愿意抽个两口
No, I'd love to smoke one.
你真是太逗了 去叫几杯
You're hilarious. Oi, go get us a couple.
-我身上没钱 -我也是
- I don't have any money. - Oh, me neither.
咱们找个老家伙替咱仨出酒钱吧
Hey, why don't we find some old bloke to buy them for us?
也是
Right, yes.
记得找零钱
And I want change.
-你刚才是不是打哈欠了 -才没
- Did you just yawn? - Nope.
不是你打的吗
I thought you did.
弗莱迪 我得去下厕所 能帮我拿下吗
Freddie, I really need to go to the toilet. Would you hold these?
快点 我可不想让人以为...
Well, hurry up. I don't want anybody to think that...
能给我张传♥单♥吗
Can I have a flyer?
事实上 我不是... 好吧 拿去
Well, actually, I'm not... All right. Yes.
周四嘻哈夜
Hip-hop Thursdays.
周四嘻哈夜
Hip-hop Thursday.
周四嘻哈夜
Hip-hop Thursdays.
想来些茶点吗 佩内洛普
Would you like anything with your tea, Penelope?
-来块饼干就好 -家里没有了
- Ooh, a biscuit would be lovely. - We've run out.
那蛋糕有吗 司康饼也行
Maybe a little cake, then? Or a scone?
两样我们都没有
No, we don't have either of those, I'm afraid.
水果呢
Piece of fruit?
-苹果呢 -抱歉
- Apple? - Sorry.
吐司呢
Toast?
不用麻烦了 我喝茶就好
No, I'm fine with just the tea.
你要是还想要什么 一定要告诉我
Well, you'll let me know if you want anything else.
今晚陪你的就只有我一个人了
Well, it's only my company you'll be enjoying tonight.
-怎么 他今晚出门了吗 -是啊
- Oh, is he out? - Yes.
又跟艾什一起去泡吧了
Went clubbing again with Ash.
说真的 这事实在是太荒唐了
Honestly. The whole thing is so preposterous.
不就是有个人请他喝了杯酒
One person buys him a drink
还真把自己当帕里斯·希尔顿了
and suddenly he's Paris Hilton.
[美国女艺人 出身豪门 花边新闻不断]
你看上去有些沮丧
You seem a bit upset.
我没沮丧 我挺好的
I'm not upset. I'm fine.
没人注意我又怎样
So what if nobody noticed me?
发生什么事了 亲爱的
What's wrong, sweetheart?
你可以跟我谈谈
You can talk to me.
真的吗
Really?
谈谈也好 只是
Well... why not? It... it's just...
这太不公平了
it's not fair!
我一直以来都是更帅的那个
I've always been the better-looking one.
他事业有成 我丽质天生
He's had his career and I've had my looks.
要是连这点优势都没了
And if I've lost them,
我还真的无所适从
I'm not sure I know who I am any more.
突然间觉得自己特别老
Suddenly, I just feel so old.
-别这么说 -但确实如此
- Oh, don't say that. - But it's true.
出门有什么意义呢 一切有什么意义呢
What is the point of even going out, of doing anything?
我以前从没告诉过你
I've never told you this.
但二十五年前我丈夫去世的时候
But when I lost my husband 25 years ago,
我也无所适从
I thought I'd lost myself too.
他走后 我觉得失去了自我
I didn't know who I was without him.
在那之前 我从未独自生活过
You see, I'd never been alone before.
-我从没听你提过 -但我还是坚持下来了
- I never knew that. - But I kept living.
我发现 我很喜欢这样的自己
And I found out I liked who I was.
而我知道你是什么样的人
And I know who you are.
你不只是长得好看
You were never just your looks.
还有其它很多优点
You were always so much more.
精明又能干
A bright, intelligent man,
大家都为你的内在美所吸引
who people were drawn to because of who you were inside.
在我眼中
I look at you...
你仍是那么帅气 那么有活力
and I still see a vibrant... beautiful man.
在我心中 你永远都不会变
I always will.
佩内洛普
Oh, Penelope!
你竟然会说人话了
You're actually making sense.
走出家门 享受生活 把握人生
So, go out. Enjoy yourself. Live!
你猜怎么着 我会的
Do you know what? I will!
我现在就动身
I'm going out right now!
-好极了 -我心情好多了
- Oh, splendid. - Oh! I feel so much better.
我都不知该说些什么了
I don't know what to say.
这都是我的真心话 弗雷迪
I meant every word of it, Freddie.
我是斯图尔特
I'm Stuart!
谢谢你 我玩得很开心
Thank you for a lovely time.
-你接下来想去哪儿 -不知道
- Where do you wanna go next? - Er, dunno.
你接下来想去哪儿 弗雷迪
Where do you wanna go next, Freddie?
接下来
Next?
你是说这之后
You mean after this?
离开这里 去另一个地方吗
Leave this location and then go to another location?
今晚
Tonight?
肖尔迪区有个占屋派对
There's a squat party in Shoreditch.
我们去喝个烂醉吧
Let's get shit-faced, yeah?
你的话我一句都听不懂
I don't know what any of that means.
-你去吗 -这个
- Are you coming? - Well, er...
不如我...晚些与你们会和吧
Maybe I'll er...meet you later. Yes.
我先在桌上趴几分钟
I'm just going to put my head down on the table for a few minutes.
这位子有人吗
Is this seat taken?
斯图尔特
Stuart?
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
佩内洛普说我是个好人
Well, Penelope told me that I was a wonderful person.
说我得接受真实的自己
And that I had to embrace who I was
出去享受生活
and go out and live life.
佩内洛普这么跟你说的
Penelope told you that?
不 其实是跟你说的
No. Actually, she told YOU that.
重点是 她说得对
But the point is, she was right.
就算我变老了
So what if I'm getting older...
不如往日般有魅力又如何
and I am no longer as attractive as I was?
我不会让这种事阻挡我前行
I'm not going to let that stop me from doing anything.
我刚刚还想跟你一起在家里坐到死
I was just thinking I want to sit at home until we die.
不如在这里多待会儿吧
Why don't we stay here for a few more minutes?
-这音乐不错 -是凯莎的
- I quite like the music. - This is Kesha.
[美国当红女歌♥手 尤其擅长电子舞曲]
我也不知是怎么知道的
I don't know how I know that.
-斯图尔特 -怎么了
- Stuart? - Yeah?
你今晚很帅
You look very handsome tonight.
谢谢
Thank you.
一起跳个舞吧
Would you like to dance?
还以为你不会问呢
I thought you'd never ask.
-斯图尔特 -艾什 你好啊
- Stuart! - Oh, Ash. Hello.
你来了
You made it.
-是啊 -这位是...
- Yes. - This is...
莎拉
Sarah.
很高兴认识你 莎...
Oh, nice to meet you, Sa-
那好吧
Oh, all right, then.
走吧 你俩到那边亲热去
There we go. You do that over there.
剧集 | 极品基老伴(2013) | 导航列表