下周婚礼之后
Next week, after your wedding,
如果一切顺利 你会和丈夫开始新的生活
God willing, you'll begin a new life with your husband.
我来是为了教你怎么做个好妻子
I'm here to teach you how to be a wife.
夫妻之间的
The physical relationship
肉体关系非常神圣
between husband and wife is holy.
其目的在于建造家庭
Its purpose is to create a family.
家庭就是一切
And family is everything.
但是
But...
那要怎么进行
how does it work?
就是基础的物理
It's basic physics.
男人给予 女人接收
The man is the giver, the woman is the receiver.
懂了吗
Understand?
所以他必须在上面
So he must be on top
而她必须在下面
and she must be on the bottom.
你们应该每周五晚行房♥
You should have marital relations every Friday night,
只要你干净
if you are clean.
干净
Clean?
每个月你来例假的时候
Each month, when you bleed,
就要和丈夫分开睡
you'll sleep apart from your husband,
不能去浸礼池
and don't go to the mikvah.
你的例假结束之后
After you finish bleeding,
用这种布自己一天检查两次
inspect yourself twice a day with one of these cloths.
等到布
When the cloths...
连续七天都干净时
...have been clean for seven days,
你就可以回到丈夫的床上
you can return to your husband's bed,
在此之前先去一次浸礼池
after you've been to the mikvah.
但是
But...
那意味着我们每个月只有一半时间一起睡
that means we only share a bed for half the month.
一日不见如隔三秋
Absence makes the heart grow fonder.
你会明白的
You'll see.
上帝这么安排是为了让感情一直新鲜
God made it this way to keep the relationship fresh.
你们的责任就是遵守上帝的意愿
And it's your duty to uphold God's wishes.
所以我们才需要保证
That's why we need to guarantee
你们的婚礼之夜顺顺利利
that your wedding night will be a success.
对吧
Right?
夫妻二人
Husband and wife
就像两块拼图拼在一起
fit together like pieces in a puzzle.
明白了吗
Understand?
不明白
No.
你的身上有一个洞
You have a hole inside you,
引向一条长廊
leading to a hallway,
尽头是一扇小门
leading to a little door,
门内就是子♥宫♥ 生命的源头
opening to a womb, the source of all life.
当男人进入那长廊
When the man enters the hallway with his...
不
No!
我没有那个洞
I don't have that hole.
什么
What?
我肯定是有什么问题
There must be something wrong with me.
你没有问题
Nothing is wrong with you.
你去卫生间看一眼 艾丝蒂
Go to the bathroom and look, Esty.
有两个洞
There are two holes.
一个用来排泄 另一个嘛
One for pee and the other...
你看就知道了
You'll see.
-现在吗 -对 快去
- Now? - Yes, go!
浸礼池
你好
Hello!
你好
Good day.
我是艾丝特·施瓦茨
I am Esther Schwartz.
那个新娘
Ah, the bride!
这是你的浴袍
Here is your robe.
这是规则
And here are the rules.
走左边那扇门
Use the left door!
准备好了摇铃就行
Ring the bell when you're ready.
你挺快啊 亲爱的
That was quick, dear.
过来
Come here!
我看看
Let me see.
圣水和你的皮肤间不能有任何杂质
There can be nothing between the water and your skin.
好了
Good!
现在你准备好了 亲爱的
Now you are ready, dear!
背戒律
Kosher.
"主啊 愿您保佑
"Blessed are You, God.
宇宙之主
King of the universe.
以祂戒条洗礼我们
Who sanctified us with His commandments.
指挥我们沉浸其中"
And commanded us to immerse ourselves."
阿门
Amen.
搞什么 你在这里做什么
What the heck... What are you doing here?
这里不能睡觉
No one's allowed to sleep here.
你不知道吗
Don't you know that?
我要去举报你
I'm going to report you!
再见
See you later.
等一下 我在下面发现一个女孩
Wait! I found a girl down there!
她在那里过夜了
She slept there overnight!
等一下
Wait a minute!
你是谁
And you are?
我叫艾丝特·夏皮罗 我很抱歉
I'm Esther Shapiro. I'm... I'm sorry.
你不能在那里面过夜
You can't sleep in there.
就只有一晚 我保证
It was just one night, I promise.
-好的 -不会再有第二次了
- Okay. - I won't do it again.
你是哪里人
Where did you come from?
纽约
New York.
不如你现在去收拾一下东西
Why don't you pack your things now?
我什么都没有 我现在就走
I don't have any things. I'll go now.
等下
Wait!
跟我来
Come with me.
我们到了 妈妈
We've landed, Mommy!
对 所有行李都拿了
Yes. I've got all my luggage.
对 阳光很好
Yes. The sun is shining.
我晚点再打给你
I'll call you later.
已婚犹太男性在节日时戴的帽子
你带你的裘皮帽来干什么
What did you bring your shtreimel for?
让所有人知道我们是犹太人吗
So everyone can admire how Jewish we look?
你干脆戴六芒星得了
Just put on a yellow star, why don't you!
纳粹要求犹太人佩戴六芒星表明身份
我们和爸爸来欧洲时也把裘皮帽带来了
We brought shtreimels to Europe when we came with Daddy!
这里不是安特卫普[比利时] 阳基
This isn't Antwerp, Yanky.
更不是伦敦 这里是柏林
This isn't even London. This is Berlin.
德国的首都
The capital of Germany!
德国 看看周围
Germany! Look around.
万一我们安息日还在这里怎么办
What if we're still here on the sabbath?
安息日前我们就能离开
We'll be gone by the sabbath.
我们直接去她妈妈家吗
Are we going straight to her mom's house?
不
No.
波茨坦广场车站
我希望能像你的学生那样演奏
I would love to play music like your students.
我从没见过这样的音乐会
I've never seen a concert like that.
纽约没有音乐会吗
They don't have concerts in New York?
婚礼和成人礼上有乐队
Bands at weddings and bar mitzvahs, maybe.
我的钢琴老师以前会弹奏给我听
And my piano teacher used to play for me sometimes.
你弹钢琴
You play the piano?
-是的 -真的吗
- Yes. - Seriously?
这个三明治里夹了什么
What's in this sandwich?
火腿
Ham.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我以为火腿会让我恶心
I thought the ham would make me sick.
但并没有
It didn't.
你放心了吗
Are you relieved?
我的家乡 有很多规矩
Where I come from, there are many rules.
在音乐上 通常你得
In music, often, you have
打破规则才能创造杰作
to break the rules to make a masterpiece.
巴♥赫♥一半的奏鸣曲
Half of Bach's sonatas
都没有遵循巴♥赫♥自己的规则
don't follow the official rules of Bach.