该读《四个问题》了
Time for the four questions.
来吧 亲爱的孩子 你会很兴奋的
Come on, dear. You were so excited for this.
"亲爱的天父
"Dear Father,
我想请教您四个问题
I'd like to ask you four questions.
亲爱的天父 我请教了您四个问题
Dear Father, I asked you the four questions.
现在请您赐予我答案"
Now please give me an answer."
"答案是
"And the answer is:
我们在埃及作过法老的奴仆
we were slaves to the Pharaoh in Egypt.
耶♥和♥华♥用大能的手 将我们从埃及领出来
And the Lord took us out of there.
如果祂没有带领我们的祖先出走埃及
And if He didn't take our forefathers out of Egypt,
那我们 我们的孩子 我们的儿孙后代
then we and our children and our children's children
仍会被埃及的法老奴役"
would still be enslaved to the Pharaoh in Egypt."
纪念上帝在杀死埃及一切头胎生物
并杀死埃及人的长子时
越过以色列人的长子而去
我们向自己讲述逾越节的故事
We tell ourselves the story of Passover
以提醒我们所经历过的苦难
to remind us of our suffering.
不仅是受埃及人奴役之苦
Not only from the Egyptians.
西班牙异端裁判所迫♥害♥犹太人驱逐出境
还有宗教裁判所
But also the inquisition,
利尼茨基起义 犹太人♥大♥屠♥杀♥
the Chmielnicki uprising, the Pogroms,
纳粹分子的迫♥害♥
the Nazis.
愿他们能抹去记忆
May their memories be erased.
他们每一代人 都会起身与我们抗争
In every generation, they rise up against us.
当我们信任了朋友和邻舍时
When we trusted our friends and neighbors,
上帝惩罚了我们
God punished us.
当我们试着穿他们的衣服 说他们的语言时
When we tried to wear their clothes and speak their tongue,
上帝惩罚了我们
God punished us.
当我们忘记了自己的身份时
When we forget who we are,
我们激怒了上帝
we invite God's wrath.
所以我们现在围坐在这里
It's why we are all sitting here now.
此刻 我们接纳自己
Now we accept who we are.
这是获取自♥由♥的唯一方法
And that is the only way to be free.
他可爱吗
Isn't he cute?
他非常可爱
He's very cute.
如果你想要出去走走
If you ever want to talk,
跟我说一声
let me know.
刚开始 我也觉得这很难
At the beginning, it was hard for me, too.
但现在我已经生了五个孩子 怀上了第六个
But now I've got five and six on the way.
感谢上帝
Thank God!
真为你开心
I'm so happy for you.
很抱歉...
I'm sorry...
我得出去透透气
I need some air.
阳基
Yanky!
我有事情要告诉你
I have something to tell you.
你今晚丢下我一人和你所有家人待在一起
You left me alone with your entire family tonight.
坐下
Sit down!
我妈妈说我们不能这样下去
My mother says we can't go on like this.
哪样
Like what?
我们必须要改变
We have to change something.
你妈妈这样跟你说的
Your mother told you that?
我想离婚
I want a divorce.
离婚
A divorce?
她说你永远都不会是我的好妻子
She says you'll never be a good wife to me.
-但是... -我们成功了一次
- But... - We finished once!
就一次
Only once.
行房♥总会弄疼你
It always hurts you.
你总有各种情况
It's always something with you.
而且我还年轻 可以再婚
And I'm still young enough to remarry.
我还能做什么
What else can I do?
你问我
You're asking me?
你妈妈是不是已经打电♥话♥给媒人了
Has your mother already called the matchmaker?
是不是
Has she?
冷静一下
Calm down!
好
Fine!
上帝保佑我吧
God help me!
威斯汀大酒店
你去哪了
Where were you?
一个犹太人被困在荒岛上
So a Jew is stranded on a desert island.
一艘船出现了 来解救他
A ship shows up to save him.
他带船长四处参观
He shows the captain around.
犹太人指着他盖的房♥子
The Jew points out a house he's built
说"那是我的犹太教堂"
and says, "That's my synagogue."
他们四处走着
They walk around
犹太人指着另一间房♥子
and the Jew points out another house.
他说"那是另一所犹太教堂"
"That's the other synagogue," He says.
船长很疑惑 问他
The captain is confused and asks him,
"这只有你一个人 为什么要两所犹太教堂"
"You're only one guy, so why do you need two synagogues?"
犹太人说
The Jew says,
"我从不去那一所教堂"
"Oh, I never go into that one."
你臭得像烟灰缸
You stink like an ashtray.
-他们看了评价... -这大概是...二加吧
- They read the review... - It's gonna be a... two-plus?
二加... 满分五分 还是十分
A two-plus... From one to five, or from one to ten?
艾丝蒂
Esty!
真是个美好的惊喜啊
What a lovely surprise!
别担心
No worries.
你的秘密在我们这很安全
Your secret is safe with us.
什么秘密
Which secret?
-麦克刚做了咖啡 坐下吧 -好的
- Mike's just made coffee. Have a seat. - Yeah.
谢谢 不过... 你们看到达西娅了吗
Thanks, but... Have you seen Dasia?
没有 我想 我想她已经去学校了
No, I think... Yeah, I think she already left for school.
你觉得我能去她房♥间拿回我的东西吗
Do you think I can get my things from her room?
当然
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
我马上回来
I'll be back in a minute.
我找到艾丝蒂了
So I found Esty.
什么
What?
在哪
Where?
就在我跟你说过她会在的地方
Exactly where I told you she'd be.
那不可能
That's impossible.
莉亚·曼德尔鲍姆说如果有消息 会打电♥话♥给我
Leah Mandelbaum said she'd call me if she heard anything.
那女人就是个精神病 阳基
That woman is a deviant, Yanky.
你为什么要相信她说的话
Why would you believe anything she said?
我为什么要相信你说的话
Why would I believe anything you say?
那是谁
Who is that?
你觉得是谁
Who do you think?
和她一起的人是谁
Who's she with?
你自己去问她
Ask her yourself.
试奏邀请函
怎么把这个放大
How do I make this bigger?
试奏厅
查尔胡姆音乐学院
星期四
试奏
Audition?
试奏邀请
那封信的地址是
That letter was addressed
莉亚·曼德尔鲍姆的公♥寓♥
to Leah Mandelbaum's apartment.
你准备好试奏了吗
So, are you ready for your audition?
没有
No.
试奏是什么时候
When is it?
明天早上
Tomorrow morning.
九点
9:00 A.M.
那你刚好还可以再焦虑23个小时
Well, that gives you exactly 23 more hours to panic.
先喝咖啡吧 之后再焦虑
Coffee first, panic later.
好吗
Okay?
更重要的是 你要穿什么
Well, much more importantly, what are you going to wear?
就身上这件
This...
好的
Okay.
涂点口红 你昨晚涂了口红看起来很美
But add some lipstick. It looked great on you last night.
早上好
Good morning.
饿了吗
Hungry?
你还想要做...我们说的事吗
Do you still want to do... what we talked about?
-因为我刚看到... -当然 当然
- Because I just saw... - Yes, yes.
请带我去吧
Yes, please.
我能问问你要带这位年轻女士去哪儿吗
May I ask where you're taking this young lady?