舒伯特的作品
By Schubert.
现场有人能弹奏这曲子吗
Do we have anybody here who can play that immediately?
其实
Oh, actually...
我请了一个人
I asked someone.
你准备好了就开始吧
Whenever you're ready.
*你这美妙的音乐*
*You champion of art*
*在多少灰暗的时刻*
*In how many awful hours*
*当我囿于*
*Where I was snared up*
*人生困境 所有那些忧郁时刻*
*In life's vicious cycle All those wretched hours*
*你将我的心*
*You have my heart...*
你不准搞砸她这个面试 你听到了吗
You won't mess this up for her. You understand me?
*带入美好世界*
*...into a better world*
她属于我们
She belongs with us.
孩子也是
The baby, too.
又不是只有你会威胁人
You're not the only one that can make threats.
*美好世界*
*...into a better world*
早上好
Good morning!
滚出去
Get out.
你能告诉我们你为什么选择这首歌♥呢
Can you tell us why you chose this song?
我外婆喜欢这首歌♥
My grandmother loved it.
这首歌♥曾是我们的秘密
It was our secret.
为什么是个秘密呢
Why a secret?
这样的
Well, um...
我来自于布鲁克林威廉斯堡的一个族群
I come from a community in Williamsburg, Brooklyn...
在那里女人们不允许在公众场合唱歌♥
where women are not allowed to sing in public.
为什么
Why not?
在男人之间大声表演的女人
A woman performing loudly among men
会被视为不谦逊
is considered to be immodest.
甚至是淫♥荡♥
Even seductive.
和我讲讲你的学历
Tell us a bit about your education.
我上学上到十七岁
I went to school until I was 17.
但是你没有接受过正规的音乐训练
But you have had no formal musical training?
我没有接触过任何培训
I didn't have access to proper training of any kind.
但是在过去三年
But for the past three years,
住在我外公租♥房♥♥的一位音乐家
a musician living in a building that belongs to my grandfather
给我上了钢琴课
gave me piano lessons
来抵房♥租
in exchange for rent.
这也是一个秘密
This was also a secret.
我是说
I mean,
虽然我丈夫也知道
my husband knew, but...
但他不赞成
he didn't approve.
夏皮罗小姐 你多少岁了
Miss Shapiro, how old are you?
十九岁
Nineteen.
你选的这段歌♥曲更适合女高音
The piece you chose is really better for soprano voices,
不适合你这样的女中音
not mezzo sopranos like your own.
你能再唱一首吗
Maybe there's another piece you could sing?
-夏皮罗小姐 -什么
- Miss Shapiro? - Hmm?
你准备了另一首歌♥曲吗
Have you prepared another piece?
如果你再唱首别的 那就最好了
It would be nice to hear something different.
行
Okay.
好的
Okay.
太不可思议了
It's crazy.
我都不知道她会唱歌♥
I didn't even know she could sing at all.
是啊
Yeah.
第二首歌♥
The second song...
我以前听过意第绪语歌♥
I've heard Yiddish songs before.
但那是
But that was...
别让你的粉丝们久等
Don't keep your fan club waiting.
这是我的
This is my...
母亲
mother.
你好
Hi.
-很高兴见到您 -你好
- Nice to meet you. - Hey.
阳基
Yanky?
你什么时候来的
When did you get here?
正好赶上听你唱歌♥
Just in time to hear you sing.
你的头发
Your hair...
所有人都能看见
Everyone can see it.
你不会相信的
You won't believe it,
但这发型在这里还挺潮
but it's fashionable here.
我明白了
I get it.
在外旅行时 有部不一样的《妥拉》
On the road there is a different Torah.
你说什么
What?
五十
Fifty.
跟注
Call.
跟注
Call.
我不知道你竟然能唱得那么好
I didn't know you could sing like that.
我有很多你不了解的地方 阳基
You don't know a lot of things about me, Yanky.
甚至连我自己都不太了解
I don't even know a lot of things about me.
我们能一起去发现这些事
We can discover those things together.
一百
One hundred.
加注
Raise.
二百
Two hundred.
跟注
Call.
约塞莱拉比来电
全压
All in.
我就住在这里
This is where I'm staying.
-到楼上坐坐 -不了 阳基
- Come upstairs. - No, Yanky.
我认为这不是个好主意
I don't think that's a good idea.
我想让你看个东西
I want to show you something.
这是莫伊什设计的什么圈套吗
Is this some trick Moishe cooked up?
莫伊什吗
Moishe?
不是
No.
摊牌
Showdown.
连套
Set.
我看到这个 想到了你
I saw this and thought of you.
不 阳基 别这样
No. Yanky, please!
别给我礼物
No gifts.
来吧
Come on.
打开它
Open it.
很漂亮
It's beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
听着
Listen...
我知道孩子的事了
I know about the baby.
这真是个奇迹
It's a miracle, actually!
没错
That's true.
跟我回家吧
Come home with me.
我们能成为一家人
We'll be a family.
这就是我们一直想要的
It's everything we always wanted.
-艾丝蒂 -是吗
- Esty... - Is it?
今天
Today,
当你唱起那首歌♥
when you sang that song,
让我想起了我们的婚礼
I was reminded of our wedding.
我们那天是那么高兴
We were so happy that day.
我当时很高兴 是因为我觉得嫁给你
I was happy because I thought marrying you
开启了一段新生活
was the beginning of a new life.
-然而 -我们从头开始
- But instead... - We'll start over again!
你说要离婚
You asked for a divorce.
那是我一生中最大的错误
It was the biggest mistake of my life.
不仅如此
Not just that...
我们现在有孩子了 一切都会不同的
Everything will be different now that we have a child.
-没那么简单 -我知道
- It's not that simple. - I know!
你一直都不快乐
You were unhappy all the time.
我告诉自己是你有问题
I told myself something was wrong with you.
但是
But nothing
你没有任何问题
is wrong with you.
你只是与众不同
You're just different.
我们遇见时你就说过
You said it yourself when we met.
所以
So...
我不能回去
I can't go back.
可以
Yes...
你可以的