剧集 | 难以置信 | 导航列表
我有麻烦了 能来接我吗
I think I'm in trouble. Can you come get me?
下次自己回家
Next time get yourself home.
我都换睡衣了
I was in my pajamas.
警方尚未透露任何关于该女子的信息
Police haven't shared any information about this woman,
只说她自称的
except to say the claims she made
在这栋建筑里
about being raped in this building
被蒙面闯入者强♥奸♥一事纯属捏造
by a masked intruder were in fact fabricated.
完全是编造
Completely made up.
奥克戴尔公♥寓♥的很多住户
Many of the residents in these Oakdale Apartments
都属于成长项目的一员
are part of the Rise Up program,
该项目帮助青少年过渡...
which helps young adults transition while...
我是帕克警探
Yeah, Detective Parker.
警探 我是汤姆·迪芬巴♥赫♥ 犯罪受害人赔偿组
Hey, Detective, Tom Diefenbach, over at Crime Victims Comp.
汤姆 你好吗
Hey, Tom, how ya doing?
很好 我在跟进工作
Good. While I'm catching up here,
11日有起性侵案
I've got a sexual assault from the 11th.
案件号♥L241-007R
Case number L241-007R.
可以把案件报告和跟进报告发我吗
Can you send over the crime report and any follow ups,
我好查看受害人可以申请
so I can figure out what kind of compensation
-哪些赔偿 -别费事了 她不能申请
- the victim's eligible for? - Yeah, don't-- don't bother, none.
我们现在不仅仅覆盖基本医疗
Oh, we cover a lot more than basic medical now.
还有心理健康报销 工资损失赔偿
We do mental health expenses, lost wages--
这个不用了 是假案
Yeah, yeah, not with this one. Uh, it was bogus.
她编的
She made it up.
-什么 -是啊 完全是编的
- What? - Yeah. Total fiction.
我们结案了 我刚在系统里改了状态
We closed it. I just changed the status in the system.
应该一小时左右就会从你的清单上消失
It should disappear from your list in about an hour.
-怎么回事 -别提了
- What happened there? - Don't get me started.
我们为此
I mean, the amount of time
投入了那么多时间和精力
and energy we spent on this, it's just...
真是烦人
pain in the ass.
能想象
I can imagine.
但这世上少了一桩强♥奸♥
But one less rape in the world.
总归是好事 对吧
That's ultimately a good thing, right?
她的氧气水平如何
What's her O2?
92% 但她呼吸顺畅
Ninety-two, but she's breathing fine.
有点鼻塞 但那是因为感冒
Congested, but that's just the cause of the cold.
用喷雾器
Use the nebulizer.
亲爱的 她现在只是个得了感冒的小孩
Honey, for now, she's just a kid with a cold.
让她睡吧 让她的身体自愈
Let's let her sleep. Let her body do its thing.
12号♥车 是否收到
Car 12, do you copy?
好 再过一小时就用喷雾器
Okay, one more hour and then nebulize.
-是 长官 -我说真的
- Yes, ma'am. - I mean it.
我都说是了
I think I just said yes.
去工作吧 交给我
Go do your job, I got this.
好 再见
Okay, bye.
12号♥车 请讲
Go for 12.
戴维斯街1103号♥黑山公♥寓♥发生重案
You have a 1035 at the Blackhill Apartments, 1103 Davis.
戴维斯街1103号♥
That's 1103 David, Adam, Victor, Ida, Sam.
收到 正在前往
Ten-four, I'm en route.
什么情况
Hey, what do we got?
闯入者 性侵 那边的一栋公♥寓♥ B4
Intruder, sexual assault. That apartment back there, B-4.
今早发生的 她大概中午报的警
Happened this morning. She called it in around noon.
受害者叫
The victim is
安伯·史蒂文森 22岁
Amber Stevenson, 22 years old.
她人呢
Where is she?
刚刚就在这里
She was just here.
好吧 三人一组进去
All right, we're moving in three.
不用找了
Never mind.
东西都在那里吗
Is everything under there?
安伯
Amber?
我是凯伦·杜瓦警探
I'm Detective Karen Duvall.
你好吗
Hi. How are you?
我很好
I'm fine.
你好吗
How are you?
你身体受伤了吗
Are you injured physically?
你需要医务人员给你看看吗
Would you like to see a paramedic?
不用 他们给我检查过了 我没事
No. They checked me out already. I'm fine.
如果你改主意了告诉我
Let me know if that decision changes.
有时候疼痛会不觉地冒出来
Sometimes pain can sneak up on you.
他们就在那里
They're right here.
他们是为你而来的
And they're here for you.
好
Okay.
如果可以
If it's all right with you,
我想问你些问题
I'd like to ask you some questions.
当然
Sure.
这里人来人往的
It's a little busy out here.
你愿意上我的车里去谈吗
Would you be comfortable talking in my car?
当然 可以
Yeah, that's fine.
好 我的车就在那里
Okay, good. That's me right here.
谢谢
Thanks.
你没事吧
You okay?
还舒服吗
You comfortable?
我挺好的
Yeah. I'm good.
安伯 我们的所有研究都表明
Amber, all our research has shown
犯罪受害者越早给出口供
that the sooner a victim of a crime talks about it,
他们的记忆也越清晰
the better his or her recall is, so...
如果你不介意
if it's all right with you,
我想马上开始问话
I'd like to dive right in.
好的 你要我从何说起
Sure. Um, where would you like me to start?
从背景说起吧
Let's start with background.
那是你住的楼
That's your building there?
对 B4公♥寓♥
Uh, yeah. Apartment B-4.
你在那里住多久了
How long have you lived there?
三个月
Three months.
我从学校搬来了这里 我在塔博大学读书
I moved out here for school. I'm at Tabor College.
-你学什么的 -计算机科学
- What are you studying? - Computer science.
聪明 那可是挺难的学科
Smart. A lot of work in that field.
你从哪儿搬来的
Where'd you move from?
芝加哥
Chicago.
想念那里吗
You miss it?
嗯 但这里也不错
Yeah. But it's-- it's nice here too.
你在这里独居吗
You live there alone?
对
Yeah.
好
Okay.
那今天的事
Now about today.
我的同事 威尔森警探
My colleague Detective Wilson,
他说袭击是今早发生的
he says the assault happened this morning.
一早
Early.
袭击发生前
Before the assault,
能说说你当时在哪儿
can you tell me a little about where you were,
在干什么吗
what you were doing?
我当时在睡觉 我熬夜了
I was sleeping. I stayed up really late.
我男友从芝加哥来看我 昨天才走
My boyfriend was visiting from Chicago and he left yesterday.
他离开后我总会这样 熬夜
I always do that when he leaves, stay up late.
就好像突然间
It's like, all of a sudden,
离了他 我就睡不着了
I can't sleep without him, you know?
我理解
I do.
-你男友叫什么 -埃里克
- What's your boyfriend's name? - Eric.
埃里克·路易德
Eric Llewyn.
你告诉他这事了吗
Have you told him what happened?
我还没告诉任何人
I, um, I haven't told anyone.
没告诉父母 没告诉朋友
No parents? No friends?
就你
Just you.
警♥察♥嘛
I mean, 911.
这奇怪吗
Is that weird?
-不 -就是...
- No. - Just, the thing is, um...
埃里克对我保护欲很强
Eric's super protective of me,
所以如果我告诉他 他肯定...
剧集 | 难以置信 | 导航列表